Pearl Jam Bridges Box Set on eBay - Legit or Not?

CrookedLittleVeinCrookedLittleVein Posts: 255
edited November 2009 in The Porch
http://cgi.ebay.com/Pearl-Jam-Bridges-B ... 500wt_1182

Couldn't find it in www.pjcollectors.com, so I'm guessing it's not legit.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,057
    unofficial box set, but extremely cool nonetheless...

Its very much from the era of the 'bootleg' where record stores can loads of the No Fuckin Messiah type stuff, they just put 4 of them in this box and hey presto made a box set.

very much like the two other like it

Hallucenogenic recipe
    Through the years

and i guess like the tin - Evoution - and that sold for a stupid price last month - almost 300 bucks
  • bump
  • Yeah, it does look cool though...
  • I own this box set

Bought back in the day when Boots were hot in private record stores

That's probably what I paid for it
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    Looks like the one I have as well...While paul said, its unofficial, but very cool...And even cooler to have the booklet. I have seen a few in years past that didnt have one. This one appears to be complete!
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
    Not sure why you would bump this. Is it yours?

Mine has the booklet too, it's really cool
    edited November 2009
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Not sure why you would bump this. Is it yours?

Mine has the booklet too, it's really cool

HAHA......ummmm...no, it is not mine...Just saw it and decided to chime in is all... :-)
    Post edited by pjtradeking on

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
    Oops sorry Scotty, was referring to the OPs bump after the question was answered. Made me wonder if it's the ops auction???
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Oops sorry Scotty, was referring to the OPs bump after the question was answered. Made me wonder if it's the ops auction???

LMAO!! No worries...I just saw that and was like, really Paul? :shock: All good! :D

How is everything my friend?
    pdalowsky wrote:
    How is everything my friend?

Everything is in a holding pattern...Trying to work it out...Hoping it might NOT be The End...There is still hope! Thanks for asking my friend! :D

Superb news!!! Fingers crossed
  • I am some what of a bootleg collector(silverbacks), but some have really got out of my price range. Randall's Island "The Longest Day" sold for 160.00 the other day. That topped out the soldier field boot "The Happening" by 50.00 or so dollars. :D Makes me think I should ebay mine ;) JJ