Hey Drop the Leash...Yankees World champs!!!!!

THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,873
edited November 2009 in The Porch
2009 World Champs New York Yankees....#27 is so sweet.

plus PJ closes it out with Amoungst the waves...it sounded great!!!!!!!

To all the Yankee haters.......hahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Yes Sir. Matsui is the man. And so is that guy that bought 27 shots at the bar I watched the game in . Go Yanks.
    All it took ws blood, sweat, tears and a billion dollar stadium. Hell yeah.
  • LET"S GO YANKS!
  • over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    What an excellent back to back Wednesdays. I won the lottery for Philly 2, 2nd row... tonight Yankees World Series. Solid life moments right there.
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• DollarDollar Posts: 242
    As a Yankee fan,Now when I listen to the boots with the "Let's Go Phillies" & the Rauullll chants,there will be a huge smile on my face. Let's Go Yankees...Hiiidddekkki !!!!
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Did they play the whole song?
  • I wish the Yankees won it in Philly so I could rub it in their faces while I was at the show....Never have I ever encountered such obnoxious fans, Philly fans are worse than Boston and that is saying alot.....

GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Can I ask one question?

How are the Yankies WORLD CHAMPS when no other countries were invited to play?

Surely they're North American Champions. ;)

<ducks for cover>
  • Not even a Phillies fan, but honestly Yankee fans are just as if not more obnoxious than they are.

Too bad they won, I hate that team and their fans, but hey congrats. :twisted:
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
    edited November 2009
    Can I ask one question?

<ducks for cover>
    When the MLB was formed and the World Series, it was the only series of its kind in the world, hence baseball world series..

This argument comes up every year.. The name stuck. Get over it. :P

Besides, the MLB has players from ALL over the world. We can't help it if only latin America and Japan care about baseball.
    Post edited by LikeAnOcean on
  • FUCK BASEBALL
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • FUCK BASEBALL

Watch your tongue young lady! That is blasphemy.

:mrgreen:
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Can I ask one question?

<ducks for cover>
    When the MLB was formed and the World Series, it was the only series of its kind in the world, hence baseball world series..

Besides, the MLB has players from ALL over the world. We can't help it if only latin America and Japan care about baseball.

Man, I love fishin' :)

Actually I think we rate fairly highly on world standards for Baseball and Basketball, but what about BASKETBALL - now there's a sport I'd love to follow :)
    Can I ask one question?

<ducks for cover>

Man, I love fishin' :)

Actually I think we rate fairly highly on world standards for Baseball and Basketball, but what about BASKETBALL - now there's a sport I'd love to follow :)
    Baseball is better because even fat white people can play. lol.

Seriously though, having grown up and played Baseball, American Football, Basketball, Soccer, Hockey, I must say Baseball ranks the highest for me. I can completely understand why it might bore people unfamiliar to it, but once you are accustomed, there is no other sport like it. It's such an intuitive sport with so many angles and scenarios to compliment it..

I would rank my personal favorites like this..

Baseball
    Basketball/American Football
    Hockey
    Soccer
  • ogre1213ogre1213 Posts: 400
    I wish the Yankees won it in Philly so I could rub it in their faces while I was at the show....Never have I ever encountered such obnoxious fans, Philly fans are worse than Boston and that is saying alot.....

GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!

i concur

phillies fans suck, worst most obnoxious group of assholes on the planet

i wanna give a big middle finger to all of them

i hope theyre all crying right now

thank you hideki!!!!

GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOT!!!!!

WORLD CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Some die just to live
  • All sports are good - except croquet - that sucks.

Did anyone watch the Jon Stewart Douche Bag play offs - by the looks of that both fans were douche bags :)
  • baseball should have a salary cap. it is totally unfair to have these guys that make over 20 millions dollars a year all on one team. the yankees should never ever lose with that kind of team. thats why i hate them
    "Somebody throw up a gun so I can shoot you all......Fuckers". Eddie
  • 2009 World Champs New York Yankees....#27 is so sweet.

Congratulations on your latest purchase.
  • I wish the Yankees won it in Philly so I could rub it in their faces while I was at the show....Never have I ever encountered such obnoxious fans, Philly fans are worse than Boston and that is saying alot.....

GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!

That might be true but I love the town and the people are always nice.

YANKEES!
    "Whoever, when he dies, leaves on paper a beautiful line of poetry has left the heavens richer and the earth too.”
    F. PESSOA
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,854
    Well I am not a yankee fan, but that was a decent series and Matsui put on one one hell of a show-what a performance-as a red sox fan, I enjoyed seeing pedro get smacked around
    go go godzilla
  • fuck the yanks, fuck the yanks...get outta my fucking faaaaacccccccccccccccccccee!!!! :mrgreen:

and real red sox fans would never be happy to see the yankees win...no matter who was pitching!!! :evil: :evil: :mrgreen:
    fuck the yanks, fuck the yanks...get outta my fucking faaaaacccccccccccccccccccee!!!! :mrgreen:

and real red sox fans would never be happy to see the yankees win...no matter who was pitching!!! :evil: :evil: :mrgreen:
    I am not an angry man-I have no hate for the yanks, only love for the sox :mrgreen: Jah.

I have been a fan of Matsui for more than 10 years-I saw him play at the tokyo dome when he was with the tokyo giants-my wife is from Japan and is a rabid giants fan-so I root for him. Shoot me. :mrgreen:

if the sox are not in it, then I just want good baseball, regardless of which teams are playing
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,275
    fuck the yanks, fuck the yanks...get outta my fucking faaaaacccccccccccccccccccee!!!! :mrgreen:

:lol::lol::lol::mrgreen: Very happy today whatzzzzzz up :thumbup: they should have a smiley that is stoned ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,275
    Get_Right wrote:

I am not an angry man-I have no hate for the yanks, only love for the sox :mrgreen: Jah.

I have been a fan of Matsui for more than 10 years-I saw him play at the tokyo dome when he was with the tokyo giants-my wife is from Japan and is a rabid giants fan-so I root for him. Shoot me. :mrgreen:

if the sox are not in it, then I just want good baseball, regardless of which teams are playing

Dude come May we def have to do Sushi & Sake before one of the shows .... 8-)
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Dude come May we def have to do Sushi & Sake before one of the shows .... 8-)
    its a date :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    2009 World Champs New York Yankees....#27 is so sweet.

dont provoke him. we are now going to have to listen to his stale arguement about the yankees payroll.
  • baseball should have a salary cap. it is totally unfair to have these guys that make over 20 millions dollars a year all on one team. the yankees should never ever lose with that kind of team. thats why i hate them[/quote

This has got to be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. There is ZERO validity to this argument. You hate the Yankees because they spend so much money and have such good players that it's unfair. That "they should never lose with that kind of team". Yet, they DO lose. This is their first championship in 9 years!!! It proves that you need to have the RIGHT team on the field to win, not the highest paid or even necessarily the BEST team. The Yankees did almost everything right this season. Most come from behind wins, most wins after the all-star break. Quality starting pitching. Stellar defense. A solid bullpen. Contributions from the entire line-up 1 through 9, etc. That's how you win World Championships. Not with your checkbook. If that was the case, the Yankees would have 100 championships not 27. Give credit where credit is due.
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    Not even a Phillies fan, but honestly Yankee fans are just as if not more obnoxious than they are.
    100% true.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Hey Does Jimmy Rollins still think the Phils are gunna win in 5 games? he should have kept his big mouth shut. haha

Yankees back on top!!!!!!! #27
  • Hey Does Jimmy Rollins still think the Phils are gunna win in 5 games? he should have kept his big mouth shut. haha

Yankees back on top!!!!!!! #27
    As if that comment wasn't stupid enough, this moron is STILL talking trash. He said that "the Yankees outplayed us, but I still think we're the better team"!!! Are you that fucking egotistic Jelly Roll? Talk about being a sore loser. For the first time in a few years the ACTUAL best team in baseball has won the world series. Since mid-June the Yankees have been the best team in baseball. Period. Look at the numbers. This is the first time since '98 that a team with 100 or more wins in the regular season has won the world series. The Phillies weren't even the best team LAST YEAR when they won!? I loathe the Red Sox but they had a better team last year, so did the Rays. Look at all those amazing Braves teams from the 90's. Maddux, Glavine, and Smoltz as your top three and they STILL only managed to get 1 ring. The best team doesn't always come out on top, but this year they sure did. :D
  • ogre1213ogre1213 Posts: 400
    do you wanna hear some thing sick?

if the phillies didnt buy cliff lee, the yanks would of swept
    Some die just to live