Options

The Official New York Yankees Thread

Comments

• Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,601
    Keith law has the yanks with the 6th best system in the game. Pretty impressive with the core they have in the majors. This team is in a hell of a spot
  • Options
    lololololololololololololoolololololololololololololol
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,388
    Judge has a stress fracture in his rib.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,426
    igotid88 said:
    Judge has a stress fracture in his rib.
    Does he also have a shoulder problem too?

Dude is falling apart?
  • Options
    That is the shoulder problem I think.  Dates to september.  What a mess.  3 key pieces all have injuries that date to last year.
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,012
    Jesus, Judge gets hurt every year it seems...  He's only played a few too...
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,463
    I had three broken ribs....took a week off...caught a fire on my first shift back,

OWWWWW! but, still, suck it up judge. broken ribs are not a six month thing.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,623
    Anyone here a Yankees season ticket holder?
    Looking to get decent seats for a game and figured we might dodge StubHub fees....
    Of course the world is ending so we should spend like there is no tomorrow, right?  (Foolishness!)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Looking to get decent seats for a game and figured we might dodge StubHub fees....
    Of course the world is ending so we should spend like there is no tomorrow, right?  (Foolishness!)
    Buy tix day of.  I got behind the plate tix for cheap.  The kind of seats where you order food from them.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,623
    Buy tix day of.  I got behind the plate tix for cheap.  The kind of seats where you order food from them.

Interesting.  Just stubhub'd it?
  • Options

Yes, friend from out of town taught me that, lol.  She does it whenever she visits.  Those tix are usually a fortune.

Stubhub it day of.
  • Options

Yes, friend from out of town taught me that, lol.  She does it whenever she visits.  Those tix are usually a fortune.

Stubhub it day of.

I will monitor leading up to the date and check on what the trends are.  Such a "future planner" that this will be tough for me to do, but if I can watch it take place game after game with some different options showing up consistently I will go with that and feel good about it!
  • Options

Stubhub it day of.

I will monitor leading up to the date and check on what the trends are.  Such a "future planner" that this will be tough for me to do, but if I can watch it take place game after game with some different options showing up consistently I will go with that and feel good about it!
    NP.  I would like for you to get a good deal rather than pay too much.
  • Options
    Gary out with a fever
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,463

fuck yeah, Paulie!!!!

It's safe to say Paul Lo Duca is not fond of Alex Rodriguez's rehabilitated image. 

The former New York Mets catcher called A-Rod "one of the fakest people" during an interview Monday on the WFAN Sports Radio

“People know I’m not a fan, and I’m sorry,” said Lo Duca. “Never will be a fan. I just think he’s one of the fakest people out there. ... The way he gets put on a pedestal now is beyond me.”

I was in the Mitchell Report, something I'll never be proud of and something that was a mistake of mine a long time ago," he said. "But I owned up to it. I didn't lie. Owned up to it immediately, it was over with, and people can judge me the way they want to judge me. I could care less. But when you completely lie about it for years after years after years after years, you cash in 260 million and people are like, 'Well, he's successful,' well, hell yeah, he's successful. He got paid over 500 million in his career, I would hope he has some money where he could do whatever he wants with it. So now his relationship with JLo has taken him to a level that he's a saint, give me a break!"

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,878
    Was cleaning/going through some of my sports memorabilia and came across a few Yankees Media Guides and yearbooks. My uncle gave them to me awhile back. Anyone interested in them? I really have no need or desire to keep them and would rather give them to someone rather than throw them out. I might give them to a sports memorabilia place if no one wants them. They are a 1988 and 2007media guide and a 2003 and 2007 yearbook.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    Hank Steinbrenner had died
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    CC and Ryan Rucco’s podcast is soooooo fucking good 
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Donnie Baseball 
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418
    Anyone here have the RE2PECT Jordan 1s?
  • Options
    edited April 2020
  • Options
    He stops playing and being a lardass at the same time?
    Odd.
    Good for him, sure his body thanks him.  
  • Options
    Odd.
    When he lost a bunch of weight while he was playing he was terrible, then he got fat again and got better 
  • Options
    Odd.
    When he lost a bunch of weight while he was playing he was terrible, then he got fat again and got better 
    Really!  Wonder if he was bummed or happy about it.  Clearly it takes a lot of work to lose that much.
  • Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418
    Odd.
    Skinny CC sucked