Sketch 32 | Auckland | LOOK!! Finally -- the missing photos!

Comments

• E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    E.K wrote:

Please no rain in Brisbane on the 25th ... would love to hear Wash live though. 8-)

Ziggy could you please ask Doompony to do a sketch for Wash in Brisbane please??!!

Pretty please.

E.K -- I will quote yesterday's response:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

E.K -- The answer once again is no. We are not accepting anymore song requests at this time. Submissions open again in December 2009. Thank you.

Please do not bother DOOMPONY again until December 2009. If you decide to persist, your name will be forever etched into DOOMPONY's little black book of people she will never draw cartoons for ever. Have a nice a day.

:roll: Sheesh. I suppose I'll have to do one myself then.

It aint going to be pretty. :lol:
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Can I get a Mr. Snuggleton for my daughter?

climb_in_nz, on DOOMPONY'S behalf, is currently in preliminary discussions with a toy company to produce Mr Snuggleton bears. Unfortunately, I do not have any further details at present. I can say we are hoping to have them ready for distribution by Christmas.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

climb_in_nz, on DOOMPONY'S behalf, is currently in preliminary discussions with a toy company to produce Mr Snuggleton bears. Unfortunately, I do not have any further details at present. I can say we are hoping to have them ready for distribution by Christmas.
    How about Hanukkah?
    GoiMTvP.gif
    ZiggyStar wrote:

How about Hanukkah?

Can't you read....I said CHRISTMAS! :x
  • Very cool drawings. I hope they play Black for you!
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • quote="ZiggyStar"quote="Black Diamond"quote="ZiggyStar"Black Diamond"Can I get a Mr. Snuggleton for my daughter?[/quote]

climb_in_nz, on DOOMPONY'S behalf, is currently in preliminary discussions with a toy company to produce Mr Snuggleton bears. Unfortunately, I do not have any further details at present. I can say we are hoping to have them ready for distribution by Christmas.[/quote]
    How about Hanukkah?[/quote]

Can't you read....I said CHRISTMAS! :x[/quote]

Is that like Christmas or Christmas single Christmas?

That is too freakin funny. I was laughing so much, I was crying :lol:
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    http://www.awaywiththefairys.co.nz/shop ... p?prod=127

that's the kind of bear mr snuggs is.. the real mr snuggleton is of course hoping to join his BFF on stage :)
    TheBeach wrote:

Is that like Christmas or Christmas single Christmas?

That is too freakin funny. I was laughing so much, I was crying :lol:

haha :mrgreen: I actually typed before "and when I say Christmas....I really mean July like the 10c!" but when I submitted it the forum stuffed up and I lost it and didn't bother retyping it! :lol: Great minds! :D
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    i see this thread is still awesome :mrgreen:
    my2hands wrote:

Of course it is...... 8-)
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    my2hands wrote:

Of course it is...... 8-)

i would never doubt it for a second :mrgreen:
  • Man, I need to hang out at playgrounds more. Ed on the swings with MR. SNUGGLETON . . . Mike and Jeff taking turns on the slide. Who would've thought that Pearl Jam hung out at the neighborhood playgrounds so much?!?! ;)
    Man, I need to hang out at playgrounds more. Ed on the swings with MR. SNUGGLETON . . . Mike and Jeff taking turns on the slide. Who would've thought that Pearl Jam hung out at the neighborhood playgrounds so much?!?! ;)

even super huge mega rockstars need junglejim time.
    MUUUUNKKY!!
  • RaidenRaiden Posts: 137
    Ziggy....Wookie wants to order a Mr Snuggleton bear but I'm very concerned about his motives. He has asked for a hole to be cut in the anal region. I think the brown fur is exciting the man and finding a good Wookie chick these days is not easy.

Can you please check with the Great One (aka DP) to see if this request can be satisfied???
  • Raiden wrote:
    Ziggy....Wookie wants to order a Mr Snuggleton bear but I'm very concerned about his motives. He has asked for a hole to be cut in the anal region. I think the brown fur is exciting the man and finding a good Wookie chick these days is not easy.

Can you please check with the Great One (aka DP) to see if this request can be satisfied???
    I will check with the supplier
    New Zealand,95 Auckland 1 & 2, 98 Auckland & Wellington,
    Canada, Vancouver 2000
    Auckland & Christchurch 2009
    Melbourne 1&2 EV Solo 2011
  • Raiden wrote:

HI! The supplier have said no the anus but they can attach a cock of sorts...Let me know...
    Canada, Vancouver 2000
  • RaidenRaiden Posts: 137
    Raiden wrote:

HI! The supplier have said no the anus but they can attach a cock of sorts...Let me know...

Thanks for the quick reply. I have checked with the Wookster and he said he is happy to try anything once....please place an order for 2 x Mr Snuggleton's with a "cock of sorts" attached. (Yes they are both for Wookie....he must be planning some super kinky shit).
  • Raiden wrote:

Thanks for the quick reply. I have checked with the Wookster and he said he is happy to try anything once....please place an order for 2 x Mr Snuggleton's with a "cock of sorts" attached. (Yes they are both for Wookie....he must be planning some super kinky shit).[/quote]

It's done....ziggy will arrange shipping from our dispatch...
    Canada, Vancouver 2000

It's done....ziggy will arrange shipping from our dispatch...

Will do. And Raiden, if Wookie asks why his bear has three legs, tell him it's a "cock of sorts".
    *covers mr snuggleton's eyes*

it's ok snuggs.. i won't let them hurt you
  • doompony wrote:
    that looks like wellington heading north!...did you take that picture?
    Canada, Vancouver 2000
  • so cool...I hope he doesn't get run over or hit by a bus....
    Canada, Vancouver 2000
    ha! i did! a couple of months ago - this was at like 4pm.. a tanker had spilled diesel all over the gorge and traffic was backed up to the terrace and beyond... i live in newlands at the top of the gorge.. so.. normally 5 minutes from this spot. i ended up having to drive for an hour over through the hutt and whitby to get home. fuckers.
    you've gotta ask - why is stone not only endangering his own life, but that of mr snuggleton (and does ed know?!) by CYCLING on the motorway.
  • doompony wrote:
    you've gotta ask - why is stone not only endangering his own life, but that of mr snuggleton (and does ed know?!) by CYCLING on the motorway.
    stone will go to any lengths to keep mr snuggleton in his grasp and out of reach of other ambitious bandmates because he knows how valuable that bear is. hell, by the end of a certain concert on 27th of november 2009, Mr S will have been a part of history in the making - not only will he be a part of it, he will be at the very core of it. i'd go so far as to say that he's up there with the martin luther kings and nelson mandelas and mother theresas of the world...
    Sydney 3 1998; Brisbane 1 2003; Sydney 1/2/3 2003; Brisbane 1/2 2006; Sydney 1/2/3 2006; Melbourne 1/2 2006; Adelaide 2009; EV Solo Sydney 1 2011.
  • doompony wrote:
    stone will go to any lengths to keep mr snuggleton in his grasp and out of reach of other ambitious bandmates because he knows how valuable that bear is. hell, by the end of a certain concert on 27th of november 2009, Mr S will have been a part of history in the making - not only will he be a part of it, he will be at the very core of it. i'd go so far as to say that he's up there with the martin luther kings and nelson mandelas and mother theresas of the world...
    so your suggesting he's dead or close to it?
    Canada, Vancouver 2000