Sketch 32 | Auckland | LOOK!! Finally -- the missing photos!

Comments

• no buddy - who the fuck's charlie? i wish i was now... i mean, um yeah - i am charlie!
    ... no, i'm not :(

charlie from charlie's angels...I'm probably the odd one out here but for the sake of a good story and to get BLACK played in Auckland for DP I can play the part of a women for the NZ Leg....Hey I might get lucky and bet to take a lovely lesibian home with me....yes I meant to spell it that way...It's a special kind of lesibian...see there it goes again....special I tells ya... :roll:
    New Zealand,95 Auckland 1 & 2, 98 Auckland & Wellington,
    Canada, Vancouver 2000
    Auckland & Christchurch 2009
    Melbourne 1&2 EV Solo 2011
  • no buddy - who the fuck's charlie? i wish i was now... i mean, um yeah - i am charlie!

charlie from charlie's angels...I'm probably the odd one out here but for the sake of a good story and to get BLACK played in Auckland for DP I can play the part of a women for the NZ Leg....Hey I might get lucky and bet to take a lovely lesibian home with me....yes I meant to spell it that way...It's a special kind of lesibian...see there it goes again....special I tells ya... :roll:
    :lol: aha! i'm onto it! yes, i AM that charlie...
    Once upon a time there were three very different little girls who grew up to be three very different women with three things in common - they're brilliant, they're beautiful, and they work for me - and one of them is a mannish-looking lesibian...
    Good morning angels...
    8-)
    Sydney 3 1998; Brisbane 1 2003; Sydney 1/2/3 2003; Brisbane 1/2 2006; Sydney 1/2/3 2006; Melbourne 1/2 2006; Adelaide 2009; EV Solo Sydney 1 2011.

Once upon a time there were three very different little girls who grew up to be three very different women with three things in common - they're brilliant, they're beautiful, and they work for me - and one of them is a mannish-looking lesibian...
    Good morning angels...
    8-)
    *SWOOP DOOMPONY and a Mannish looking Funkster lesso all reply in unison*...."Goodmorning Charlie"
    New Zealand,95 Auckland 1 & 2, 98 Auckland & Wellington,
    Canada, Vancouver 2000
    Auckland & Christchurch 2009
    Melbourne 1&2 EV Solo 2011
  • charlie from charlie's angels...I'm probably the odd one out here but for the sake of a good story and to get BLACK played in Auckland for DP I can play the part of a women for the NZ Leg....Hey I might get lucky and bet to take a lovely lesibian home with me....yes I meant to spell it that way...It's a special kind of lesibian...see there it goes again....special I tells ya... :roll:
    Good morning angels...
    8-)
    *SWOOP DOOMPONY and a Mannish looking Funkster lesso all reply in unison*...."Goodmorning Charlie"
    8-) I like that a lot... a little bit too much perhaps :?
    MLFL, i'm out. Have a great one - it's been enlightening as always dude. Look forward to hearing what the other 2 less scary-looking angels have to say about all this in the morning.
    Sydney 3 1998; Brisbane 1 2003; Sydney 1/2/3 2003; Brisbane 1/2 2006; Sydney 1/2/3 2006; Melbourne 1/2 2006; Adelaide 2009; EV Solo Sydney 1 2011.
  • ChazzChazz Posts: 1,135
    doompony wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol: brilliant thread.......love those sketches, they would make great T shirts :D

I'm thinking its pretty obvious from the US tour that the band get updated on stuff from this forum, so I predict Ed coming out on stage with Mr Snuggleton to introduce Black as the next song.......HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE (probably not so cool if you haven't read this thread - people will think he's lost it :shock: :D)

if that ever happened you'd hear a shriek of delight and then the crowd murmur as i passed out. thud. all captured on a downloadable bootleg.

With the amount of effort that's gone into this thread/your sketches, its GOT to happen :D:D ....i'll be checking the Auckland Set List thread as soon as its up to see if my prediction comes true.....
    Dublin, Reading 06
    London, Copenhagen 07
    MSG 08
    SBE, Manchester, London 09
    Dublin, Belfast, London 10
    Manchester, Berlin 12
    Amsterdam, Milton Keynes 14
    London 18
    London 22
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    my2hands wrote:

YEAH!!! You are such a fucking legend letting me ring you.......and at the perfect time too! BUGS!! Not long for my turn now!
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    my2hands wrote:

YEAH!!! You are such a fucking legend letting me ring you.......and at the perfect time too! BUGS!! Not long for my turn now!

you were dead center with the mic 15 feet from eddie for it 8-)
    my2hands wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    my2hands wrote:

you were dead center with the mic 15 feet from eddie for it 8-)

That's where I should have fucking been! :x
  • OMG!!! How did I miss this??????

This is the greatest thread EVER!

What a TALENT!!

Zig, Hot Cartoon Character :D

I got my requests on a silly little thread. From this you should be entitled to a 15 minute Black 11 of it being Mike melting you faces off...

Please continue...
    GoiMTvP.gif

Thanks, BD! :D
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

No, Thank You :twisted:

You should get BF to contribute too! He's got the chops ...
    GoiMTvP.gif
    ZiggyStar wrote:

No, Thank You :twisted:

You should get BF to contribute too! He's got the chops ...

No! Thank YOU!! :evil: ;)

No to BF!!! This is DP's! Nearly 11 days until I leave, BD! It's nearly fucking here....it feels like I've been waiting forever!!!
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    No to BF!!! This is DP's! Nearly 11 days until I leave, BD! It's nearly fucking here....it feels like I've been waiting forever!!!

Seriously Thank YOU!! :shock: :mrgreen:

I am SOOOOOOO Excited for you (and the others)!!
    After the Philly shows I was so spent but was on such a buzz!
    I am psyched because I can follow along at the office being the perfect time difference :D
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    ZiggyStar wrote:

4088527885_88a50bbf52.jpg

well i can tell this never happened. there is no way in hell George Michael would give away free frozen bananas for life. he wouldn't even let his Uncle Gob have one for free.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Seriously Thank YOU!! :shock: :mrgreen:

I am SOOOOOOO Excited for you (and the others)!!
    After the Philly shows I was so spent but was on such a buzz!
    I am psyched because I can follow along at the office being the perfect time difference :D

Yeahhhh!! Oh I miss you!! :( Fun talking to you again!! :D We need to get back to normal once this tour is over...back to PCF! :thumbup:
    you do make one sexy cartoon character zig :P
    ZiggyStar wrote:

well i can tell this never happened. there is no way in hell George Michael would give away free frozen bananas for life. he wouldn't even let his Uncle Gob have one for free.

haha I love Uncle Gob!
    they might play Black twice just for this thread :mrgreen:
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

Yeahhhh!! Oh I miss you!! :( Fun talking to you again!! :D We need to get back to normal once this tour is over...back to PCF! :thumbup:

DONE :D
    Me thinks M2H likes your cartoon too :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    haha I love Uncle Gob!

yeah i like Gob, and Tobias. gob is the worst magician in the world, and tobias is just so gay, i love the whole part where he is trying to get into the blue man group, and he just spends all day painted blue and theres blue hand prints and paint all over the house. fucking classic.

any way...

play black in auckland you pussies.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    All of these cartoons are great! :lol:

How can the band possibly ignore them?
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Probably the funniest thing i've ever seen on this forum.
  • Not only should they play Black in Auckland, but they should pull you up on the stage to be their doodoodoodoo-back up-singer.
    These cartoons are so funny.

ps: Your drawings of Eddie should be in de 'Pictures where Eddie looks hot'- thread.
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    ZiggyStar wrote:

the bluth family know how much this means to me/us... this is about people pulling together to help! help a cause that some people say can't be done... but not I...

WEEEEEEEEEE WILL NOT SURRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEENDEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!!

*stands on top of a cliff with a flag*

*punches the air*
  • This thread is brilliant! Lovin' the cartoons, doompony.
    “I worked really hard on this set. I just told you we’re gonna have a great night, so I don’t need any fuckin’ help from anybody.” EV, 7/2/09
  • Wish I Was wrote:
    This thread is brilliant! Lovin' the cartoons, doompony.

+1
    From Montevideo, Uruguay.
  • doompony wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

the bluth family know how much this means to me/us... this is about people pulling together to help! help a cause that some people say can't be done... but not I...

WEEEEEEEEEE WILL NOT SURRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEENDEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!!

*stands on top of a cliff with a flag*

"Come on!"
    *punches the air*
    If I knew then, would I know now?

* Perth Entertainment Centre - Mar 06, 1995
    * Melbourne Park - Mar 02, 1998
    * Brisbane QSAC- Nov 25, 2009
    * EV Solo- QPAC- March 10, 12 and 13 2011

She woooorks haaard for the money
    So haaard for it honey(pot)
    She woooorks hard for the money