Selling Some Vinyl & Posters

2»

Comments

• B-RyeB-Rye Posts: 130
    rattzey wrote:
    I will sweetin up the deal..now remember I include shipping. Dusseldorf poster and.....a pearl jam tote bag or rain jacket ..... I paid about $80 and now its worth ???? maybe a ITW vinyl? :D

that's a sweet poster but as you can see, I'm already getting rid of the few posters I have. I wouldn't have any where to put it!
  • rattzeyrattzey Posts: 877
    Man I am never gonna get a ITW vinyl LOL thanks for the consideration :D
    Walkin on a slippery sidewalk listening to P.J
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    Its Economics Baby
  • tinz.tinz. Posts: 2,694
    Met the seller last night, picked up a poster from him. A really good guy if I may say so, and to all who believe that he is trying to rip anyone off with the ITW vinyl.. The vinyl is rare, few were pressed and this makes the item collectible.. Its not about profiting, the value of the item is no longer retail, and will continue to be traded for 250ish as long as there is interest in having something rare. He would be crazy to sell it for retail price, give the guy a break! I would to have it, I just can't tie up the dough.. Good luck!
    EV~Toronto Night 2 - 2008
    Toronto - 2009
    NYC Night 2 - 2010
    Toronto Night 2 - 2011
    Music Midtown, Atlanta - 2012
    London,ON - 2013
    Wrigley Field, Chicago - 2013
    Buffalo - 2013
    Charlottesville - 2013
    Charlotte - 2013
    Detroit - 2014
    Ottawa - 2016
    Toronto Night 1&2 - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2016
    EV~Dana Point CA - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2018
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Fuck, Pearl Jam now charges $80 for a ticket on their tour when 15 years ago it was $25. No one seems to bitch about that.

:shock:
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    AT218712 wrote:
    Met the seller last night, picked up a poster from him. A really good guy if I may say so, and to all who believe that he is trying to rip anyone off with the ITW vinyl.. The vinyl is rare, few were pressed and this makes the item collectible.. Its not about profiting, the value of the item is no longer retail, and will continue to be traded for 250ish as long as there is interest in having something rare. He would be crazy to sell it for retail price, give the guy a break! I would to have it, I just can't tie up the dough.. Good luck!

Agreed, but let me expound.

Well the OP is in a place where he can't enjoy his records or posters cause he doesn't have a lot of space, a good system, and he is constantly moving.

He needs the cash and he is selling these items for very fair prices.

He said he intends to purchase ITTW again when he has the right situation.

To expect him to sell his vinyl for $60.00 now and then when he goes to look for one, then what? Pay $300 on eBay?

That is some fucking bullshit, and it is not how the world works.

So good luck OP.... hope you unload all your stuff and find it again some other day.
  • all the talk about the ITW vinyl and the real highway robbery is selling the Ten super deluxe for $180 (opended up and played a bit as well) when it can be bought on this very own website for $140! Gimme a break!
    all the talk about the ITW vinyl and the real highway robbery is selling the Ten super deluxe for $180 (opended up and played a bit as well) when it can be bought on this very own website for $140! Gimme a break!

It was 140 $us plus I think $30 shipping for us up here in Canada. That's 170, which depending on the exchange rate of the day, is more than 180. Anyway I didn't remember the price until I was reminded, I posted I was willing to accept offers, and even though I got advised that the price was lower I didn't change the original post because I didn't even get any offers. It doesn't matter now though, since I gave it to my sister for her birthday.

I understand what you mean though, I just saw it for sale new in a big box store new for cheaper. I was willing to accept much less, I just never got any offers. I asume most people on here have it all ready
    AT218712 wrote:

thanks! Hope you enjoy it!
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    rattzey wrote:
    I will trade you my Dusseldorf poster for your ITW vinyl. I live in Canada and will pay the shipping cost as well
    That's what I did last year. I had an extra ITW, needed Dusseldorf, both parties happy. I think if you trade the ITW for something of equal value people wouldn't be so harsh.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life