Attn all Dinosaurs...

2»

Comments

• 5against1- wrote:
    I think its funny to see some of you get all worked up over this. Its just an opinion. Does the truth hurt?

What a wonderful, well thought out response, 5against1 - bring it back to the "truth" - which, of course, only you know. We are so blessed to have you reveal this to us. I sincerely hope my zombie-like, dinosaur behavior after having won the lottery on Saturday night reduced your enjoyment of the show.
  • BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    5against1- wrote:
    I think its funny to see some of you get all worked up over this. Its just an opinion. Does the truth hurt?

Yeah, the truth that I am 33, have seen more shows than I am years old, and I doubt you'll find anyone getting into a show more than me. I am living proof that you are wrong.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • BinFrog wrote:
    5against1- wrote:

Yeah, the truth that I am 33, have seen more shows than I am years old, and I doubt you'll find anyone getting into a show more than me. I am living proof that you are wrong.

All the power to you, mate, from a fellow 33-year old dinosaur! Rock on!
  • KatKat Posts: 4,845
    5against1- wrote:

And that's the definition of flamebait that you asked about. Making a post just to get a rise.

Admin
    Falling down,...not staying down
This discussion has been closed.