EUROPE BOOTLEGS FOR SALE IN GOOD SECTION!!YOUR FAVORITE?

Comments

• 71step28 wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:
    And again, as usual...my update from Vienna: I think you all know it...NO BOOTS IN AUSTRIA!!! Tomorrow is my last chance this week, otherwise i have to wait until monday!!! I love all postal matters :evil: :evil: :evil:

ach menno :( Das ist doch zum Kot... Ahm, thats frustrating :(
    I ordered two more boots yesterday, when it goes on like this, my second order will arrive earlier than your first one...
    its official..till Vienna get those boots im not gonna listen any Europe bootleg...im on a strike to support my friend!!!!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • any news?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    No boots....have to wait until monday...the next chance...i hate it! :cry:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • goldrushgoldrush Posts: 7,484
    It's Friday and it's been a boot-less week in London. Oh well, next week is gonna be MY week!
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Chrisilein wrote:
    :evil:
  • goldrush wrote:
    It's Friday and it's been a boot-less week in London. Oh well, next week is gonna be MY week!
    the half londoners dont get their boots :evil:
  • :o:o:o omg ive not been in this thread for a few day...cant believe you still dont have your boots :shock: :shock:
    its crazy..i get then at 11th i think
    It's not that much of a problem, I've waited this long so a few more days won't hurt - as long as it's not like the Backspacer vinyl all over again! :D

At least I've got the audience bootlegs to get me through the weekend!

(Tim Rogers)
  • goldrush wrote:
    It's not that much of a problem, I've waited this long so a few more days won't hurt - as long as it's not like the Backspacer vinyl all over again! :D

At least I've got the audience bootlegs to get me through the weekend!
    8-)
  • Eddies voice on the Berlin boot is weak. Got some sounds cool though.

The concert feels so rushed, like every PJ concert nowadays. Most songs feels fastforwarded and "played through just to get through it". Lighyears and Coeduroy just sounds wrong. All the feel in those disspaers when all Eds energy is focused on keeping up with the music.

Brother was a failure, even Why Go lacks energy I feel. And a song I never feel they "just want to get through" is NAIS, but hear it sounds bad and not memorable.

I was at the show. Great setlist. But the boots isn't anything special.

ANyone agree? Or does anyone has a suggestion on some other boot to get?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Eddies voice on the Berlin boot is weak. Got some sounds cool though.

The concert feels so rushed, like every PJ concert nowadays. Most songs feels fastforwarded and "played through just to get through it". Lighyears and Coeduroy just sounds wrong. All the feel in those disspaers when all Eds energy is focused on keeping up with the music.

Brother was a failure, even Why Go lacks energy I feel. And a song I never feel they "just want to get through" is NAIS, but hear it sounds bad and not memorable.

I was at the show. Great setlist. But the boots isn't anything special.

ANyone agree? Or does anyone has a suggestion on some other boot to get?
    ok..i angree for the fast thing,,they play the song qyick now..NAIS was very good,eddie voice sound great on that.in open stadium voioce always sound diferent..about why go,in bootleg sound powerfull,and in the show was a mes whit the surfing..
    and for sure the best is O2...the sound in O2 is the best ever pj recorded.
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Chrisilein wrote:

Damn, would have been a great birthday WITH the boots, oder...?!? Dennoch, happy birthday ;) :wave:
  • any UK news?any Vienna?
    71step28 wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:

Damn, would have been a great birthday WITH the boots, oder...?!? Dennoch, happy birthday ;) :wave:

Wow!!! Thank you!!! Now it is a good birthday!!!! :o
    Maybe there are some PJ present for me in the evening?? :o Who knows! ;)
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    any UK news?any Vienna?

Good morning my friend! First, pm sent!! ;)
    I think you know it already?! No boots in Austria...but i am happy to have my friends here who care about that!!! THAT MAKES ME REALLY HAPPY!! the boots can wait!!!! ;)
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Collected Manchester and London 02 boots from the post office this morning, got stung with an £11 customs charge though, but I'm very happy to have them at last!
    I changed by not changing at all, small town predicts my fate...

Dublin, 23-08-06; London, 18-06-07; London, 18-08-09; London, 25-06-10; Manchester, 20-06-12; Manchester, 21-06-12; EV London, 30-07-12; EV London, 31-07-12
  • Chrisilein wrote:
    any UK news?any Vienna?

Good morning my friend! First, pm sent!! ;)
    I think you know it already?! No boots in Austria...but i am happy to have my friends here who care about that!!! THAT MAKES ME REALLY HAPPY!! the boots can wait!!!! ;)
    happy birthday again,,, ;)
  • motorcade wrote:
    Collected Manchester and London 02 boots from the post office this morning, got stung with an £11 customs charge though, but I'm very happy to have them at last!
    they got u huh?..anyway u will love the bootlegs..
  • Yeah both shows sounding great, well worth the wait!

I will remember to order my next set of boots individually to avoid the customs charge!
    I changed by not changing at all, small town predicts my fate...

Dublin, 23-08-06; London, 18-06-07; London, 18-08-09; London, 25-06-10; Manchester, 20-06-12; Manchester, 21-06-12; EV London, 30-07-12; EV London, 31-07-12
  • motorcade wrote:
    Yeah both shows sounding great, well worth the wait!

I will remember to order my next set of boots individually to avoid the customs charge!

:thumbup:
  • Europe boots help alot yesterday for a great tour night :D
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    motorcade wrote:
    Collected Manchester and London 02 boots from the post office this morning, got stung with an £11 customs charge though, but I'm very happy to have them at last!

Seems like they are getting really tough on the customs charges now.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    motorcade wrote:

Seems like they are getting really tough on the customs charges now.
    seems that way ,yes.. :idea:
  • motorcade wrote:
    Yeah both shows sounding great, well worth the wait!

the best idea is this.. :D
  • Just collected Manchester and O2 from the Post Office, listening to Manchester right now - sounding great!
    The 'international handling fee' could've paid for another bootleg though!
    My Music, 'Crowd of Oaks' - Spotify | Bandcamp

Manchester 2000 :: Cardiff 2000 :: Prague 2006 :: London 2007 :: Manchester 2009 :: London 2009 :: Manchester I 2012 :: Manchester II 2012 :: Milton Keynes 2014 :: London I 2018 :: London II 2018

*BRAD* Birmingham 2013 :: London 2013
    WOOOHOOO!!!

FINALLY! It's a great day here in London today...

The little card that tells me that I have to go to the Post Office and pay another £11 for the privelege of collecting some bootlegs has finally arrived! :lol:

Oh well, at least they're actually in the country now...

(Tim Rogers)
  • alexross42 wrote:
    Just collected Manchester and O2 from the Post Office, listening to Manchester right now - sounding great!
    The 'international handling fee' could've paid for another bootleg though!
    have fun!!!!!!!!
  • goldrush wrote:
    WOOOHOOO!!!

The little card that tells me that I have to go to the Post Office and pay another £11 for the privelege of collecting some bootlegs has finally arrived! :lol:

wwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooohhhhhoooo...
    no tell me who u like more!!!
    goldrush wrote:
    WOOOHOOO!!!

wwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooohhhhhoooo...
    no tell me who u like more!!!
    Ah you know you are responsible for keeping me sane this weekend! Also, you obviously bring good luck because the very next day after I got your mail my boots turned up! :D

(Tim Rogers)