EUROPE BOOTLEGS FOR SALE IN GOOD SECTION!!YOUR FAVORITE?

Comments

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    JUST GOT IT!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Feels so nice, would be soo lovely to have them all hmmm!

I need the entire of binaural but cost at least 1k dollars lol!
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    I am still hoping that the boots are there when i come home in the evening!!! PLEEEAAAASEEEE! I need a wonderful surprise!!! :roll:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Brisk. wrote:
    JUST GOT IT!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D put the fuckin cd loud!!!!!!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Chrisilein wrote:
    I am still hoping that the boots are there when i come home in the evening!!! PLEEEAAAASEEEE! I need a wonderful surprise!!! :roll:
    if not,im sending mine,,, :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Brisk. wrote:
    Feels so nice, would be soo lovely to have them all hmmm!

I need the entire of binaural but cost at least 1k dollars lol!
    :thumbup:
  • Claireack wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    JUST GOT IT!!

No fair
    where the hell is your house in England? :?
  • purchased 3 Berlin boots, received 1, charged 3 :? after 24 hours there is no answer about this mistake
    2000 Ljubljana
    2006 Vienna, Zagreb
    2007 Munich
    2009 Berlin
    2010 Dublin, Belfast, Berlin, Venice
    2011 Montreal, Toronto 1&2
    2012 Manchester 1&2, Amsterdam 1&2, Prague, Berlin 1&2, EV Manchester
    2013 Worcester 1&2, Brooklyn 1&2
    2014 Amsterdam 1&2, Manchester 1&2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2017 EV Firenze, Taormina 1&2
    2018 Amsterdam 1&2, Padova, Prague, Krakow, Berlin
    2019 EV Firenze
  • vedderman wrote:
    purchased 3 Berlin boots, received 1, charged 3 :? after 24 hours there is no answer about this mistake
    wait a little..they will fix u..;)...Mafia
  • goldrushgoldrush Posts: 7,484
    got my O2 bootleg here in scotland yesterday 17th

and i got the e-mail from kufala on the 6th nov telling me they had my order and would be posting soon, so that was 11days including 2weekends .... if thats of any help to you.
    So let me see, I got my email on the 7th... today is 11 days later... still no boots but they should be here soon right?! I'm getting cramp in my fingers from keeping them crossed for so long! :D
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • goldrush wrote:

and i got the e-mail from kufala on the 6th nov telling me they had my order and would be posting soon, so that was 11days including 2weekends .... if thats of any help to you.
    So let me see, I got my email on the 7th... today is 11 days later... still no boots but they should be here soon right?! I'm getting cramp in my fingers from keeping them crossed for so long! :D
    :lol::lol: cross fingers on foot for a change..
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    goldrush wrote:

so going by that, you SHOULD get some tomorrow. good luck to ya :)
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Ten minutes ago Manchester and London boots fell through my letter box. Thanks ups. Nipped out and bought a couple bottles of Chianti. Wine uncorked Manchester first in player guess what I'm doing for the next 4 hours? Love and peace to all you jammers.
  • Ordered Manc and London and received confirmation that they were dispatched on the 5th Nov and still nothing some two weeks later - I'm going crazy for them!
    All that the UPS tracking link shows is that the shipment was picked up at PASO ROBLES, CA 93446 on 5th Nov - does it ever update from this?
    My Music, 'Crowd of Oaks' - Spotify | Bandcamp

Manchester 2000 :: Cardiff 2000 :: Prague 2006 :: London 2007 :: Manchester 2009 :: London 2009 :: Manchester I 2012 :: Manchester II 2012 :: Milton Keynes 2014 :: London I 2018 :: London II 2018

*BRAD* Birmingham 2013 :: London 2013
  • Ten minutes ago Manchester and London boots fell through my letter box. Thanks ups. Nipped out and bought a couple bottles of Chianti. Wine uncorked Manchester first in player guess what I'm doing for the next 4 hours? Love and peace to all you jammers.
    great news..but thanks ups?
  • alexross42 wrote:
    Ordered Manc and London and received confirmation that they were dispatched on the 5th Nov and still nothing some two weeks later - I'm going crazy for them!
    All that the UPS tracking link shows is that the shipment was picked up at PASO ROBLES, CA 93446 on 5th Nov - does it ever update from this?
    its not ups..its usps..and in all europe arrive 4-5 working days for the ones order them early at 5th..exept..uk..dont know the reason..vienna has problem too..
  • Claireack wrote:
    Still nothing in Cumbria
    this is crazy..any answers?
  • My SBE and O2 bootlegs only turned up today in London, and they were ordered as soon as they went on sale.

Glad I bought the downloads too otherwise I'd have gone insane
  • My SBE and O2 bootlegs only turned up today in London, and they were ordered as soon as they went on sale.

Wait a minute...you're telling me...that you made a TIME MACHINE............out of DELOREAN?
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit...
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    My SBE and O2 bootlegs only turned up today in London, and they were ordered as soon as they went on sale.

Wait a minute...you're telling me...that you made a TIME MACHINE............out of DELOREAN?

Great movie, I love it :lol: !! Best one of the threesome
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I'm a happy girl, it was on the doormat when I got home this afternoon. :D
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    And again, as usual...my update from Vienna: I think you all know it...NO BOOTS IN AUSTRIA!!! Tomorrow is my last chance this week, otherwise i have to wait until monday!!! I love all postal matters :evil: :evil: :evil:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Chrisilein wrote:
    And again, as usual...my update from Vienna: I think you all know it...NO BOOTS IN AUSTRIA!!! Tomorrow is my last chance this week, otherwise i have to wait until monday!!! I love all postal matters :evil: :evil: :evil:

ach menno :( Das ist doch zum Kot... Ahm, thats frustrating :(
    I ordered two more boots yesterday, when it goes on like this, my second order will arrive earlier than your first one...
  • Claireack wrote:
    I'm a happy girl, it was on the doormat when I got home this afternoon. :D
    :D happy for u..

as we all did.. :D
  • If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit...
    8-):lol:
  • 71step28 wrote:

Great movie, I love it :lol: !! Best one of the threesome
    threesome???where this thread is going?? ;):lol: