EUROPE BOOTLEGS FOR SALE IN GOOD SECTION!!YOUR FAVORITE?

Comments

• RideRick wrote:
    its my 2rd choise..O2 is the better sound of boot ever,,and the feeling in Berlin cant be forget..
    Rotterdam 1st row....what to talk about the boot..my eyes see all!!!!!!! :D

Once we were close together.... i was jumping on the right side of the stage also front row...

:lol:
    MIKE TEAM here!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTOSEf96kzo
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • RideRickRideRick Posts: 703

Can't see it... i'm working :lol: and they block Youtube.... :cry:
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • RideRick wrote:
    i'm working :lol:

me too :lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • SpagsSpags Posts: 3,031
    Just had a call from DHL - they have a package for me which they've left down the side of my house...could it be EURO BOOTS already???? Hope it doesn't ran...
    Nature drunk and High
    Just had a call from DHL - they have a package for me which they've left down the side of my house...could it be EURO BOOTS already???? Hope it doesn't ran...

Kill them if they did :evil:

I have also forbidden my neighbours to receive any package on my name... it might be a bomb i told them :lol:
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
    LOL! Actually, I think this is a videogame I ordered...FALSE ALARM :(
    Nature drunk and High
  • RideRick wrote:

Kill them if they did :evil:

I have also forbidden my neighbours to receive any package on my name... it might be a bomb i told them :lol:
    :lol::lol: i give in 10c my dad address couse he is alot of time home..he call me the last time that san diego arrive and told me..hey another shit from Kufala arrived..what is this?? :lol::lol:
  • LOL! Actually, I think this is a videogame I ordered...FALSE ALARM :(
    :lol::lol: ...i called dad,,is there any Kufala packages arrived???
    answer:Dimitris ,i have work to do too exept worry about your packages...
  • Uncle ,where are u from
  • Ok I gave all these a spin over the weekend, to be fair they all are absolutely fantastic... I'm so happy that they actually released Euro boots this time. If I had to pick a best bootleg, all things considered, it would be o2 London. Pretty much all of them have something individually great about them though, that's what I love!
  • JimNastics wrote:
    Ok I gave all these a spin over the weekend, to be fair they all are absolutely fantastic... I'm so happy that they actually released Euro boots this time. If I had to pick a best bootleg, all things considered, it would be o2 London. Pretty much all of them have something individually great about them though, that's what I love!
    its the best sound i ever listen to a boot..O2!!!!!!!!
  • Agree that the O2 is the best sounding boot ever!

I broke my ankle this weekend, so am currently sat working from home, and have the SBE boot on. The mixing is awful - there's noticeable volume discrepancies between songs, there seems to be a lot of songs where even brief crowd noise has been cut out (I compared it to the fan boot) between some songs (it's noticeable between Sometimes and IO/Corduroy for example) and it sounds disjointed.

Maybe O2 has spoilt me, but SBE isn't the greatest boot ever (not to say that it isn't great of course)
    They have cut in LA3 and LA4 too... you just know the crowd is yelling longer but they have mixed it up to shorten the shows.

Remember... some shows exceeded 2 hours of playing.... :lol:
  • Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,591

What videogame?
    I will swallow poison
    edited November 2009
    Agree that the O2 is the best sounding boot ever!

I broke my ankle this weekend, so am currently sat working from home, and have the SBE boot on. The mixing is awful - there's noticeable volume discrepancies between songs, there seems to be a lot of songs where even brief crowd noise has been cut out (I compared it to the fan boot) between some songs (it's noticeable between Sometimes and IO/Corduroy for example) and it sounds disjointed.

Maybe O2 has spoilt me, but SBE isn't the greatest boot ever (not to say that it isn't great of course)

I agree.. Themixing is awful.
    Post edited by Niko80 on
    I will swallow poison
  • RideRick wrote:
    They have cut in LA3 and LA4 too... you just know the crowd is yelling longer but they have mixed it up to shorten the shows.

Remember... some shows exceeded 2 hours of playing.... :lol:

Fair enough, but we're only talking a couple of seconds here and there, yet they've left the whole bit of the guitars being tuned before The Real Me in...
  • Agree that the O2 is the best sounding boot ever!

i think the same..O2 is so good thar the others look so poor
    Niko80 wrote:

What videogame?

Bayonetta (sadly the PS3 version as I do not own a Japanese 360)...well you asked... :lol:
    Nature drunk and High
    Niko80 wrote:

What videogame?

Bayonetta (sadly the PS3 version as I do not own a Japanese 360)...well you asked... :lol:

I see.. Looks like a cool game!
    I was curious cause I have just bought Left 4 Dead 2 for the PC. Need people to play with ;)
    I will swallow poison
  • bump for the friends asking what bump is.. :mrgreen:
    bump for the friends asking what bump is.. :mrgreen:

where did you get that bump?
    I will swallow poison
  • Niko80 wrote:
    bump for the friends asking what bump is.. :mrgreen:

where did you get that bump?
    :lol::lol:
    I can get to the USA in about 8 hours orso...
    Your shipment was accepted/picked up at 3:03 PM on November 5, 2009 in PASO ROBLES, CA 93446 .
    Detailed Results:

Electronic Shipping Info Received, November 06, 2009
    Shipment Accepted; November 05, 2009, 3:03 pm, PASO ROBLES, CA 93446

Why is it that a simple Cd-post will take more then 4 days :evil:

:lol: can't wait any longer... already have it downloaded on the laptop but want to hold it in my hand 8-)
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Just received my euro booooots!! Ordered thursday, NOW in my hands!!! And I'm in Germany, thanks kufala, thanks postofficer :lol:
    Oh, and NO TAXES!
    71step28 wrote:
    Just received my euro booooots!! Ordered thursday, NOW in my hands!!! And I'm in Germany, thanks kufala, thanks postofficer :lol:
    Oh, and NO TAXES!

pompom.gif

Dann werde es nicht lang mehr dauern bis ich es auch in meine postfach finden soll 8-)

"Then it won't be long untill it's arrived on my doormat too" clown.gif
  • 71step28 wrote:
    Oh, and NO TAXES!
    thats good news.. :D
  • RideRick wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    Oh, and NO TAXES!

pompom.gif

Dann werde es nicht lang mehr dauern bis ich es auch in meine postfach finden soll 8-)

hahhahahahhahaha,,,we are happy now or not? :D
  • no kufala here... :cry:
  • RideRick wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    Oh, and NO TAXES!

pompom.gif

and where the fuck u find this awesome cartoon?? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    no kufala here... :cry:

Not at home yet.... i can call my cat :lol: