EUROPE BOOTLEGS FOR SALE IN GOOD SECTION!!YOUR FAVORITE?

Comments

• RideRick wrote:
    Rotterdam ...

ehxuhlc.jpg

thanks to our Dutch Ramblings fellow fansite 8-)
    wow!!!!!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • RideRick wrote:
    8mtnkub.jpg

ehxuhlc.jpg

11utamf.jpg

i love Ducth people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • If you prefer the show poster artwork:
    Thread with all the current 2009 show artwork: http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=115328 :D

ShepardsBushEmpireCover.jpg

RotterdamCover.jpg

BerlinCover.jpg

ManchesterCoversmall.jpg

LondonO2ArenaCover.jpg
  • wow MARCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!THANK U
  • redeyeredeye Posts: 620
    thank god..... :D:D:D:D
  • thank god..... :D:D:D:D
    :D
  • 1.O2
    2.BERLIN
    3.ROTTERDAM
    4.MANCHESTER
    5.SBE
  • albopalbop Posts: 63
    O2 is the best. This concert is incredible.
  • albop wrote:
    O2 is the best. This concert is incredible.
    what a night!!!!the boot is like a studio album!!!!!what a sound!!!!!!!
  • albopalbop Posts: 63
    You know that but I agree ;)
  • NAIS - BERLIN..O.M.G.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    NAIS - BERLIN..O.M.G.

:D:D:D:D:D
    Are these your photos? Would love to have a nice set of photos from Berlin or Rotterdam?
  • Brisk. wrote:
    Are these your photos? Would love to have a nice set of photos from Berlin or Rotterdam?
    it says our Dutch Ramblings fansite....who took those fotos?
  • hey Brisk..what u think of the booties???? :mrgreen:
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Berlin - encore break 2 !!!!!
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • RideRickRideRick Posts: 703
    Brisk. wrote:

foto's are from official PJ site... and mixed up in this cool layout
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • RideRick wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

couse u are cool your self :D
    hey Brisk..what u think of the booties???? :mrgreen:

Want to listen in order, waiting for Shepherds Bush.

Hmm so the bootleg photos have nothing to do with the show?
  • Brisk. wrote:
    hey Brisk..what u think of the booties???? :mrgreen:

Want to listen in order, waiting for Shepherds Bush.

Hmm so the bootleg photos have nothing to do with the show?
    its fromn the shows,but there are here in the fotos section..
    RideRick wrote:

couse u are cool your self :D

8-)
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • RideRick wrote:
    8-)
  • i love untitled in Berlin
  • i just heard my voice screaming when ed talk about venice show in berlin!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • rotterdam + berlin

can´t wait..... to hear it again
    Berlin 95 with Neil Young, Berlin 1996, Berlin 2000, Berlin 2006, Munich 2007, Rotterdam 2009, Berlin 2009, Dublin 2010, Belfast 2010, Berlin 2010, Amsterdam 1 2012, Amsterdam 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, Berlin 2 2012
  • rats - London!!!!
    Just listened this weekend to all concerts but still i stand my ground that Rotterdam was the best.

Best version of Black / Betterman / Severed Hand / You got to hide folloand Reign O'er Me (the best of all versions i have heard untill now, in Londen he lost his voice and the end...)

1/2 full and Brother were genius... Wishlist and Nothingman combo was superb.

I listened to all shows untill now and only LA3 with Chris Cornell and the complete last encore was better then Rotterdam

But i think the concert in Rotterdam and everything is still flying in my head 8-)
  • RideRick wrote:
    Just listened this weekend to all concerts but still i stand my ground that Rotterdam was the best.

Best version of Black / Betterman / Severed Hand / You got to hide folloand Reign O'er Me (the best of all versions i have heard untill now, in Londen he lost his voice and the end...)

1/2 full and Brother were genius... Wishlist and Nothingman combo was superb.

I listened to all shows untill now and only LA3 with Chris Cornell and the complete last encore was better then Rotterdam

But i think the concert in Rotterdam and everything is still flying in my head 8-)
    its my 2rd choise..O2 is the better sound of boot ever,,and the feeling in Berlin cant be forget..
    Rotterdam 1st row....what to talk about the boot..my eyes see all!!!!!!! :D
  • SpagsSpags Posts: 3,031
    Listening to 02 show now and the sound quality is AMAZE!!!

Thanks to all those involved for putting this together!

Bit weird listing to it sober...but then it is early..
    Nature drunk and High
    its my 2rd choise..O2 is the better sound of boot ever,,and the feeling in Berlin cant be forget..
    Rotterdam 1st row....what to talk about the boot..my eyes see all!!!!!!! :D

Once we were close together.... i was jumping on the right side of the stage also front row...

:lol: