Picks from the 2009 tour

2»

Comments

• InMyTree4InMyTree4 Posts: 1,239
    i want to get more picks but im never really close enough except bonnaroo and lolla(got mikes pick) and i have jeffs but from the tone package
    PJ:7/2/03.9/28/04.5/25/06.8/5/07.6/14/08.6/27/08.6/28/08.6/30/08.
    10/30/09.10/31/09.5/17/10.9/7/11
    EV:boston 1+2.albnay 1.boston 2010
  • silver39silver39 Posts: 1,346
    I have zero picks from any member of the band....would anyone like to send me 1 :D
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    dottles wrote:
    I think these a bit different from the ones used in Europe, my friend got one in London and it was an orange pick with a baby on it, and on the other side - 'sold to Pearl Jam at birth'

love it. :mrgreen:

no picks from 09. but i do have ed's & mike's from 08.

I was even more chuffed when my friend gave the pick to me as a pressie as I couldn't make the gig :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    pandora wrote:
    I got a nice EV one- thank you Eddie- I'm a lucky girl ;)
    What did your EV pick look like.?
    Its red white and blue with EV on it-its pretty- I keep it in my little wooden cross box with my jewelry to see each morning and evening- its precious to me, thank you Eddie
  • dottles wrote:

I was even more chuffed when my friend gave the pick to me as a pressie as I couldn't make the gig :mrgreen::mrgreen:

awesome!

pandora wrote:
    Its red white and blue with EV on it-its pretty- I keep it in my little wooden cross box with my jewelry to see each morning and evening- its precious to me, thank you Eddie

aw, that's sweet. wub.gif
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    silver39 wrote:
    I have zero picks from any member of the band....would anyone like to send me 1 :D

Well I have 0 super deluxe box sets signed by the band, maybe we can work out a trade. 8-)
  • silver39silver39 Posts: 1,346
    Mcam55 wrote:
    silver39 wrote:

Well I have 0 super deluxe box sets signed by the band, maybe we can work out a trade. 8-)

Hahaha, I know, I know I am spoiled as it is, but a VERY NICE someone on here offered to give me a 2008 Mike one :-) BTW I have an extra MTV Unplugged DVD from the SDE (Came with 2). Wondering if I should raffle it off to someone on here, early Christmas present :-)
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • silver39 wrote:
    Mcam55 wrote:
    silver39 wrote:

Hahaha, I know, I know I am spoiled as it is, but a VERY NICE someone on here offered to give me a 2008 Mike one :-) BTW I have an extra MTV Unplugged DVD from the SDE (Came with 2). Wondering if I should raffle it off to someone on here, early Christmas present :-)

My three year old got his hands on my unplugged so.... if you're interested in "unloading" please let me know... i have stuff to trade! ;)

ALSO...If anyone is interested in trading me a new mike pick... I have an extra stone "avocado/recycle" pick i could trade you... Please PM me!!!! Thanks!

(Also looking for trades on that white/pj pick and a new jeff pick... ANYONE have a spare for trade?)
  • Yeah so here's my Mike McCready pick. I was so lucky to get this thrown right at me at Austin City Limits! They had just finished Even Flow and yeah I was trying to get Mike's attention looking like a crazy fan so he threw his pick and it hit me straight in the forehead! :twisted:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/jamesmonzon/
    Run and tell the angels that everything is awwwwrigghhtttt...-Dave Grohl, Wembley Stadium
    If it's illegal to rock and roll, throw my ass in jail! -Kurt Cobain
  • punkmattpunkmatt Posts: 122
    can anyone spare anybodys pick? with my number i dont ever expect ill be close enough to get one. i have some extra backspacer promo stickers and some bootlegs to possibly trade. please hear my call.....help!!!

cheers
    matt
  • EastiesEasties Posts: 479
    PB2200442.jpg