Is a Full Blown U.S. Tour a Given for Next Year?

2»

Comments

• drew0drew0 Posts: 943
    I'm guessing that we'll see two mini-legs that are similar to this year. In one, we'll see NYCx2, Bostonx2, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Montreal, Indy, Detroit and DC. In the next, we'll see Atlanta, Miami, Houston, St. Louis, Denver, Austin, and Minneapolis.
    Pittsburgh 6/23/06
    Madison Square Garden 6/25/08
  • JrsyPJfan wrote:
    couldnt imagine them not doing one. this is such a quick lil mini tour. that 1.5 hour drive to philly sucked.
    somebody shoot him :evil:

holy man....we drove from Vancouver Island to Seattle (5 hours), then to Portland (3 hours) then Salt Lake City (15 hours)...1.5 hours is a dream drive to a Pearl Jam show...Even from here to Vancouver is over three hours, ya big whiny girly man.... :x

It's funny, because the 7 hour drive from Maine to Philly only reaffirmed that I can easily do Philly shows in the future. Until now, my limit was NY (aside from the jaunt to Ohio in 2000, when I was single and had no kids). Now my friends and I are like we can easily do Philly from every tour here on out!!
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    1.5 hours is nothing! Even 7 hours is okay. In 2003, before I moved to Dallas, I drove almost 9 hours from one part of Texas to Dallas....yes 9 hours of driving within the same state! The least amount I've had to drive for a PJ show is 3 hours to Austin...I think 8-9 hours is my limit and after that I'm flying!

Austin was the first Pearl jam show to be less than a 14 hour drive from Dallas since 03 :o
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • I would hope they do three legs in North America with time off between each leg- The Eastern, then Midwest, then Western. Maybe overseas after that. Would be a long spring, summer, fall for them though, but may easier if there are couple weeks off between each leg.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • the only certainty?
    death and taxes.

tho i think a tour is likely...:D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• i hope they do something somewhere on the east. i never thought of going north of NY but now i dont know why. maybe i was taking them for granted all these years since they did so many NY/NJ shows. Philly was great and im pretty sure i would go anywhere within 10 hours at this point.
    but they need to play Aye Davanita
    Doesnt fucking matter anyway
  • GoatboyGoatboy Posts: 509
    more shows in philly ;)
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    drew0 wrote:
    In the next, we'll see Atlanta, Miami, Houston, St. Louis, Denver, Austin, and Minneapolis.
    Tampa will be in there too
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    JrsyPJfan wrote:
    couldnt imagine them not doing one. this is such a quick lil mini tour. that 1.5 hour drive to philly sucked.
    somebody shoot him :evil:

ugh, my ass still hurts from the 10 hour drive to Philly, and the 10 hour drive back the next day.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    Goatboy wrote:
    more shows in philly ;)
    And by "Philly" you mean "Camden," unfortunately...
    I smile, but who am I kidding...