Philly 4 Poster Set Quadrilogy by Tom Tomorrow

2»

Comments

• Anyone happen to know measurements of posters? Are all the same? Couldn't find on EB...
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • If anyone who owns all these posters can please take a good quality digital image of shows 2, 3, and 4 and frame the shot so that they are square and not at an angle like the ones in my original post, I'd really appreciate it. I've been making bootleg artwork http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=115328 for all the shows that have come out so far and I don't have good images to use for these three shows and so far Tom Tomorrow hasn't posted these posters on his site. If you look at the pictures at the beginning of the thread, you'll see that the bottom of the image is wider than the top because of the angle the picture was taken from. Also, if you use a flash, you'll get a glare like some of the images have. Any assistance anyone could be would be really appreciated. ;)
  • happy to have picked up one of each and thanks for letting me know the order to align them in
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011