my girlfriend

2»

Comments

• libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    Oh man, that is so wrong. Not sure what kind of personal stuff she's posting but it's disrespectful to your relationship imo.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    I'm just going to throw it out here.....if she hasn't stopped after you've asked her to, ditch the bitch.
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • Whizbang wrote:
    I'm just going to throw it out here.....if she hasn't stopped after you've asked her to, ditch the bitch.
    couldnt say it better..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • lol ditch the bitch. :lol:
    That is so gangsta rap! :P
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    lol ditch the bitch. :lol:

totally.. :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    send me naked pics of her... then i can figure out your next move
  • Lambchops wrote:
    send me naked pics of her... then i can figure out your next move
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    dcfaithful wrote:
    lol ditch the bitch. :lol:

totally.. :lol:

Hilariously enough?
    It's a line from True Lies.
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • dcfaithful wrote:
    yeah, dump her. But break up after one last bedroom romp.

I'm with Indian Summer...show her everything you've got and then hit the road. You should just get out of the bed and say something like; "Well, I gotta go get some groceries..." Then, you're gone :)
    Then he should post the details of said Romp on Facebook.
    NERDS!
    dcfaithful wrote:
    yeah, dump her. But break up after one last bedroom romp.

I'm with Indian Summer...show her everything you've got and then hit the road. You should just get out of the bed and say something like; "Well, I gotta go get some groceries..." Then, you're gone :)
    Then he should post the details of said Romp on Facebook.

Touche.. 8-)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,583
    i wonder how this turned out...
    www.myspace.com

I'm going to guess that the romp at least took place?
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    :|
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,972
    dcfaithful wrote:

I just read his last posts. I'm thinking a banning took place. Dude is in all kinds of angry space.

IF what I read from that thread is ANY indication of who this dude is, I say She's better off with out him.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mickeyrat wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

I just read his last posts. I'm thinking a banning took place. Dude is in all kinds of angry space.

IF what I read from that thread is ANY indication of who this dude is, I say She's better off with out him.

:lol:

i think you might be right.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    The 81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

share the deetz! :D
    wha happened
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
    haffajappa wrote:
    "The wrote:

share the deetz! :D
    wha happened
    [/quote]
    Search that dude's posts. Thread title "The Uke Album" . ugly ugly spirit.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • bambam87bambam87 Posts: 545
    yeah, that wasnt a good thread
    mickeyrat wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

my wondering was more or less rhetorical. way to be mick.
    www.myspace.com
    mickeyrat wrote:

my wondering was more or less rhetorical. way to be mick.
    [/quote][/quote]
    But but but, you didnt use the rhetorical question smilie face!!! You know, this one :-| :mrgreen:

• FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Juggler should be on CSI digging this shit up. Damn. Nice work.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    Juggler should get a F'n life searching back 2 years!! :mrgreen: Man, how bored were you?

just read that thread... what a fucking asshole.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Juggler should get a F'n life searching back 2 years!! :mrgreen: Man, how bored were you?

click on the dude's name. went to the last page of his posts and this was there. how was i not gonna peak into the "my girlfriend" thread? :lol:

i really hope things worked out for him though. seems like a nice young man.
    www.myspace.com