Auckland NZ Request.. Black... doo do doo doo doo doo dooooo

Comments

• doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    PRIESTY wrote:
    I don't mind hearing it... for the 14th time live in Auckland......

Just so you get to hear

how very gracious :)
  • just keepin the dream alive for you DP:

bbbbbb______llllllll_______________aaaa_________cccccc______kkkk___kkkk
    bbb__bbb____llllllll_____________aaa_aaa______cccc___cccc___ kkkk__kkkk
    bbb__bbb____llllllll____________aaa__aaa_____cccc___________kkkk_kkkk
    bbbbbbb_____llllllll___________aaa___aaaa____cccc___________kkkkkkk
    bbb__bbb____llllllll__________aaaaaaaaaaa____cccc___________kkkk_kkkk
    bbb___bbb___llllllll_________aaaaaaaaaaaaa___cccc___________kkkk__kkkk
    bbb__bbb____lllllllllllllllllllll___aaa________aaa___cccc___cccc____kkkk___kkkk
    bbbbbb______lllllllllllllllllllll__aaaa________aaaa____ccccccc______kkkk____kkkkk

please

:D
    Sydney 3 1998; Brisbane 1 2003; Sydney 1/2/3 2003; Brisbane 1/2 2006; Sydney 1/2/3 2006; Melbourne 1/2 2006; Adelaide 2009; EV Solo Sydney 1 2011.
    whoo! i'm gonna take a laptop in and just hold it up with this on the screen. then they're SURE to play it.
  • doompony wrote:
    whoo! i'm gonna take a laptop in and just hold it up with this on the screen. then they're SURE to play it.
    haha i can barely read it from 50cm away -> turned out way less spectacular than i had envisaged! :lol:
    Sydney 3 1998; Brisbane 1 2003; Sydney 1/2/3 2003; Brisbane 1/2 2006; Sydney 1/2/3 2006; Melbourne 1/2 2006; Adelaide 2009; EV Solo Sydney 1 2011.
    someone at work once did this to my name - except each letter was made up of a different description of me... like "lisa is so cool" "lisa will cut you" "lisa is the best" "lisa is wonderful".

unfortunately it also contains "lisa is a cunt" ... so...
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    edited November 2009
    Sunday 2 weeks from now, its over for me.

oops, sorry, this was spose to be posted on the great Aust / NZ thread..........
    :oops: Bump?
    Post edited by Jo on
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    I'm trying to figure out what one song I REALLY want to hear......I'm still deciding......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • doompony wrote:
    Holy mother of St Bernard, that trumps my pissweak effort big time!

That is one true friend... especially in that she managed to tell you that you're a "cunt" (it's in context, mods) within her masterpiece.
    doompony wrote:
    Holy mother of St Bernard, that trumps my pissweak effort big time!

That is one true friend... especially in that she managed to tell you that you're a "cunt" (it's in context, mods) within her masterpiece.

the best bit is she did it during work hours. it must have taken a long ass time. MS Paint is the best tool known to man.
    dear stone

please play black in auckland

thanks

love lisa
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    bump bu bump bump bump bump buummmpp 8-)
  • I've taken all Pearl Jam versions of black out of my playlist and replaced them with Doompony's
    It's that good...nuff said...
    New Zealand,95 Auckland 1 & 2, 98 Auckland & Wellington,
    Canada, Vancouver 2000
    Auckland & Christchurch 2009
    Melbourne 1&2 EV Solo 2011
  • I've taken all Pearl Jam versions of black out of my playlist and replaced them with Doompony's
    it most certainly is. i'm just glad i could be part of the process - to get to work with someone like DP is a real treat :lol:
    I've taken all Pearl Jam versions of black out of my playlist and replaced them with Doompony's

I've taken all versions of black out of my playlist and replaced them with actual Doompony....she walks around with me now singing Black for me! She's a good little soldier!
    I've taken all Pearl Jam versions of black out of my playlist and replaced them with Doompony's

you may get booed on the bus if you take a boombox around with you.
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

I've taken all versions of black out of my playlist and replaced them with actual Doompony....she walks around with me now singing Black for me! She's a good little soldier!
    awesome! does she do requests, or just black on repeat? :lol:
  • doompony wrote:
    "lisa will cut you" .

wtf :shock:
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • doompony wrote:

don't worry about me DP...I'm not afraid to kick out the jams...besides I don't ride the bus...I walk everywhere like jesus... Rock me sexy jesus
    Canada, Vancouver 2000
    doompony wrote:

don't worry about me DP...I'm not afraid to kick out the jams...besides I don't ride the bus...I walk everywhere like jesus... Rock me sexy jesus

Is it wrong to say I would like to have sex with Jesus? He's exactly my style of guy -- seriously -- long dark hair and a beard!! And also turns water into wine!! Can't beat that! Jesus and his disciples would have walked past me all those years ago and i would have been thinking "well well well who do we have here!!?!" and then wolf whistled at him! 8-)
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    doompony wrote:

Is it wrong to say I would like to have sex with Jesus? He's exactly my style of guy -- seriously -- long dark hair and a beard!! And also turns water into wine!! Can't beat that! Jesus and his disciples would have walked past me all those years ago and i would have been thinking "well well well who do we have here!!?!" and then wolf whistled at him! 8-)
    jesus loves you ziggy, and he watches over you even when you're sleeping... kind of like a stalker
    jesus loves you ziggy, and he watches over you even when you're sleeping... kind of like a stalker

Does he see EVERYTHING?!!? :shock: :o :?
  • zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    ZiggyStar wrote:

i coined the phrase 'he has the jesus look going on' in our town, when i'd see a nice homeless looking guy :lol:
    impatience is a gift ........
    zenith wrote:

i coined the phrase 'he has the jesus look going on' in our town, when i'd see a nice homeless looking guy :lol:

I don't mind the scruffy homeless look! ;)
  • Hey Jesus! Make Pearl Jam play Black for my friend Doompony at the Auckland show.
    Stay sexy jesus...Amen..
    Canada, Vancouver 2000
    Hey Jesus! Make Pearl Jam play Black for my friend Doompony at the Auckland show.
    Stay sexy jesus...Amen..

Ohhhhh I like it!!!

Stay sexy Jesus...Amen!
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    Hey Jesus! Make Pearl Jam play Black for my friend Doompony at the Auckland show.
    Stay sexy jesus...Amen..

Ohhhhh I like it!!!

Stay sexy Jesus...Amen!
    you guys need that phrase on a t-shirt
    ZiggyStar wrote:

awesome! does she do requests, or just black on repeat? :lol:

i do what i'm told... but try not to get any that sing too low or two high... i'm not very good at severed hand ... the bit "it's okay do you want some more...i said yeah.. you'll see dragons after three or four... i said yeah"... because i either start too high or can't sing it low enough at the start.
    OH MY GOD I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANY LOOOOOOOOONGGGGGERRRRRRRRRRRR

the terror i feel that theres a possibility that they WONT play black is making me feel ill.

please guys.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

i'll brush stone's hair! i'll wash jeff's socks! i'll design mike's next tattoo! i'll polish matt's drumkit! i'll walk eddie's dog!

:cry:
    :shock: <--kirk van houten emoticon would also like you to play Black.