Options

Parking at or near Spectrum

2»

Comments

• Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    Ryan_WFC wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I won't be getting there until maybe 8:30 (going to squeeze in some trick or treating).

That's cutting it razor-close, especially if you're picking up 10-C seats. The band will take the stage by 9.

yes it is. I am taking my son trick or treating, and even if I miss some of the show or all of it, will be worth it, my kids are much more important than a concert.

: )
  • Options
    so how did everyone do with parking??

Finished trick or treating, I left home at 6:30pm, was parked at 8:00 in the lot next to the Wachovia Center, accross the street from the Eagles Stadium, picked up my tickets, ate my sandwich, went inside as it began raining and got promptly stuck in the bathroom! the concourse got so jammed with people that it took forever to get out of the men's room, only to be in the massive crush of people pushing and shoving in the concourse. other than that, the night was perfect!
  • Options
    jrnycjrnyc Posts: 537
    Parking was painless for the 3 shows I went to. Went into the same exact lot every night, got out really quick. Night 4 from my seat to being out of the complex was 5 minutes. Great complex there, after dealing with the madness at Giants Stadium for U2 this was an absolute pleasure.
  • Options
    jrnyc wrote:
    Parking was painless for the 3 shows I went to. Went into the same exact lot every night, got out really quick. Night 4 from my seat to being out of the complex was 5 minutes. Great complex there, after dealing with the madness at Giants Stadium for U2 this was an absolute pleasure.

wow, I had the exact opposite experience as you! 5 minutes to get out of Giants Stadium for U2 - both nights, and over an hour getting out Saturday night at the Spectrum. I guess it depends on how fast you get out of the arena and where you parked.

First night at Spectrum I parked sort of between the Spectrum and Wachovia center, that wasn't too bad, next two nights we parked accross the street at the ballpark lot, which was a lot nicer and easier to get out of.
  • Options
    overall it wasn't bad

no problems at all Wed night
    a little trouble finding a parking space Friday night but no trouble getting in or out
    no big problems Saturday either...way better than I was expecting
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    so how did everyone do with parking??

Finished trick or treating, I left home at 6:30pm, was parked at 8:00 in the lot next to the Wachovia Center, accross the street from the Eagles Stadium, picked up my tickets, ate my sandwich, went inside as it began raining and got promptly stuck in the bathroom! the concourse got so jammed with people that it took forever to get out of the men's room, only to be in the massive crush of people pushing and shoving in the concourse. other than that, the night was perfect!

lies...according to that one guy, if you weren't there by 1pm, you wern't going to get in
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg