Poster Trades Here

Comments

• Maybe cause Im an arrogant New Yorker....but Ed makes everything better.
    "The world is dangerous, feel safe here tonight..." EV 9/17/06

38+6 shows at the age of 27 and counting...but still no Undone

My podcast: Hotel Manager Talk- Dedicated to Hotel Employees, tell your friends. http://www.HotelManagerTalk.com
  • RockMamaRockMama Deep Creek Lake, MD Posts: 478
    I was there and it was absolutely beautiful. I love listening to the bootleg.
    107 total First-Summerfest, Milwaukee '95
    Most recent: 2018 Stadium shows: Seattle 2, Missoula, Fenway 1 and 2; 2022: Oakland 1 and 2
  • member number: 198,xxx
  • Kenyon Hall, Ed Solo Batman, Camden 08 (1 or 2), MSG 08 1(blue), Hawaii 06.
    Total value of each posters average price from Expressbeans- $692.

Easy Steet average price- $639.

Takers? Critics?

My podcast: Hotel Manager Talk- Dedicated to Hotel Employees, tell your friends. http://www.HotelManagerTalk.com
  • 4Powers204Powers20 Posts: 1,224
    you are probably better off selling all of those individually, then taking the money and put it towards buying an Easy Street. Finding someone who has one and wants those exact posters will be tough.

"We're running out of beer, too?" EV 6/19/08

• FrankBauerFrankBauer Posts: 452
    i think easy street is one of the most overrated posters. that said, if you are asking for a critic, you really arent offering a good deal. two things i notice, everyone wants to trade a bunch of new posters (08's) for old posters. thats not going to happen, especially if you aren't including anything rare. secondly, even though these posters are newer (post 06), just look at their curves on EB. every one of your offered posters are plummeting- so you cant use averages. as the poster before, sell your posters, come back with cash
  • JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    4Powers20 wrote:
    you are probably better off selling all of those individually, then taking the money and put it towards buying an Easy Street. Finding someone who has one and wants those exact posters will be tough.
    +1
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,985
    Is Easystreet wanted because you were there?

I have only been to 3 shows, so almost all of my posters are illegitimate bastards, but for some reason I have never been fond of the Easystreet design. Dont get me wrong, I have certified ugly posters but if I was trying to add to my collection with all of those wares I personally would be looking for the Merriwether print. Anyone want to help ME out?
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • LizardkingLizardking Posts: 936
    I have never been very big fan of Easystreet, I sold mine, might be only Klausen I ever will sell, but just didn't like it.
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
  • thebends9thebends9 Posts: 520
    Yawn
    '98 - MSG 
    '00 - Jones Beach (x2)
    '03 - Nassau Coliseum/Tweeter Center/ MSG (x2)
    '04 - Reading, PA
    '05 - Wachovia Center
    '06 - Irving Plaza; Continental Airlines Arena (x2)
    '08 - MSG (x2); Beacon Theater
    '09 - Philly Spectrum (x2)
    '10 - XL Center; Prudential Center; MSG (x2)
    '11 - Alpine Valley (x2)
    '12 - Made In America
    '13 - Wrigley Field; DCU Center; Barclay Center (x2); Wells Fargo Center; XL Center
    '15 - Ed Sullivan Theater
    '16 - MSG (x2)
    '17 - Barclay Center (R&RHOF)
    '18 - Fenway Park
    '22 - MSG
    '24 - MSG (x2)
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    It's like a fantasy baseball trade.

I'll give you John Maine, Kevin Youkilis, Trevor Hoffman, Johnny Damon, and Jason Varitek for Lance Berkman.

Player wise that is worth it perhaps, but nobody would ever do it. Why? Because That ONE superstar is so valuable and the other party doesn't need all those mediocre bodies.

Again it might be fair $$$$ wise, but as someone who has tried the bundle of posters for a very rare, very popular one, it just doesn't work.

I think you would have to overwhelm someone with like $1000.00 worth of posters, to trade for the Easy Street.

AND EVEN THEN I doubt they would do it. I don't condone selling, but am a bit impartial if you sold X, X, X, X, and X to buy Y.

Just because the mechanics of trading don't work at that level very well.

Not impossible, just improbable.

Good Luck
  • LizardkingLizardking Posts: 936
    Wilds wrote:

I'll give you John Maine, Kevin Youkilis, Trevor Hoffman, Johnny Damon, and Jason Varitek for Lance Berkman.

Player wise that is worth it perhaps, but nobody would ever do it. Why? Because That ONE superstar is so valuable and the other party doesn't need all those mediocre bodies.

Again it might be fair $$$$ wise, but as someone who has tried the bundle of posters for a very rare, very popular one, it just doesn't work.

I think you would have to overwhelm someone with like $1000.00 worth of posters, to trade for the Easy Street.

AND EVEN THEN I doubt they would do it. I don't condone selling, but am a bit impartial if you sold X, X, X, X, and X to buy Y.

Good Luck

And you never know when a poster will Blow a Knee out ;) Would you rather have A-Rod or Tampa Bay Rays?
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
  • Wilds wrote:

Good Luck

Youk? Mediocre??? I'd take him over Berkman. Gold Glove plus great #'s = moneyball, baby.
    model role model
  • mulva9mulva9 Posts: 417
    Youk? Mediocre??? I'd take him over Berkman. Gold Glove plus great #'s = moneyball, baby.

Defense doesn't count in fantasy baseball
  • over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    I don't care what anyone else says I would never trade Hawaii or Kenyon individually for Easy Street unless I were to sell it and buy back the two and keep the profits. DISGUSTING poster.
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Youk? Mediocre??? I'd take him over Berkman. Gold Glove plus great #'s = moneyball, baby.
    really? you mean those were real people? the only person ive heard of on this board was a-rod and that's because i live in NY :p
    PJ: 9/29/04, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/18/13, 8/7/16
    eV: 8/4/08, 8/5/08, 6/21/11
    SG: 10/4/08<-- MET STONE!!!
  • 4Powers204Powers20 Posts: 1,224
    really? you mean those were real people? the only person ive heard of on this board was a-rod and that's because i live in NY :p

John Maine? Pitcher for the Mets? Been here 3+ years? You never heard of him?

"We're running out of beer, too?" EV 6/19/08

• over_bends wrote:
    I don't care what anyone else says I would never trade Hawaii or Kenyon individually for Easy Street unless I were to sell it and buy back the two and keep the profits. DISGUSTING poster.

I personally love the Easy Street poster and it has some personal meaning and significance to me, thats why I am willing to trade two posters that dont mene anything to me.

• That song gave everyone who lives in Hawaii so much pride to hear the band just nail it. I got "Chicken Skin" at the show. That song was so sick! Shows PJ's ties to Da Islands. :)
  • krzzzymarykrzzzymary Posts: 458
    That song gave everyone who lives in Hawaii so much pride to hear the band just nail it. I got "Chicken Skin" at the show. That song was so sick! Shows PJ's ties to Da Islands. :)

I could not believe when I heard they had done that song. And then saw the youtube and cried.
    It was so amazingly beautiful.
    And yeah ...... the tie to the islands .... could not have nailed it right on had the ties not been there.
    "You can bomb the world to pieces but you can't bomb into peace"
    Michael Franti
  • Im just listening to it again all day. Amazing.
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    got the Prague Klausen eyeball in the mystery sale. Great print, but I did alerady have it from the artillery sale of all places.

If anyone wants to trade let me know. It does have a few spot marks on the border towards the top. I think one thats maybe an inch and then two that are like dots... not a huge deal but you'll notice them. Other than that the poster is minty fresh.

Let me know if anyone wants to trade!
  • dcdubdcdub Posts: 33
    Is there anyone out there that would be interested in a 2 for 1 trade?

I'm looking for a Hartford S/N and I would be willing to trade an EV West Coast tour (the ITW pose with the sun) and either MSG 1 or MSG 2. Please let me know if you are interested.
  • Vedder1029Vedder1029 Posts: 179
    HAVE:

EV Batman w/ extra Sniper Program
    PJ South America

WANT:
    EV Chi-town
    PJ Texas 2000
    He who forgets, will be destined to remember...
  • 5against1-5against1- Posts: 1,101
    Looking to trade a Dusseldorf poster for a mint jones beach 2000, and Camden 2000 night 1. Pm if interested!
    This too shall pass.....
  • cmbrowncmbrown Posts: 2
    Got my poster from the recent mystery poster trade..

I have

European Libration - Marseille ,Paris, Bern

Want

Any of the Chicago posters

PM me if you can help out....
  • lowlight1lowlight1 Posts: 273
    I got the France poster as well.I already have one so I will trade for something I dont have.
  • yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
    do those even exist? I have never seen them, post some pics.
    Thats a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?

www.seanbrady.net
  • ovechkin8ovechkin8 Posts: 491
    yoke wrote:
    do those even exist? I have never seen them, post some pics.

or you could go on expressobeans and find them yourself
  • yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
    ovechkin8 wrote:
    or you could go on expressobeans and find them yourself

Or he could post them..., I am only asking because I couldn't find them.
    Thats a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?

www.seanbrady.net