Philly Merch

2»

Comments

• chnactchnact Posts: 21
    mjb wrote:
    Really? The crash hoodie is $50 somewhere? I have an extra if someone is looking which is too big for me (an L) shoot me a PM

Check the Goods section of this very website

I cant believe it. What a shmoz.
  • timctimc Posts: 664
    Just a heads up the XL is a true XL. I can't stand the different sizing these t-shirt companies use these days. I'm hoping I can shrink the XL shirts I got last night.

finally :D:D:mrgreen:
  • mjbmjb Posts: 1,315
    mjb wrote:
    Really? The crash hoodie is $50 somewhere? I have an extra if someone is looking which is too big for me (an L) shoot me a PM

wtf? Jesus. That it is a really shitty thing to do.
  • NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    mjb wrote:

Sorry I misread this post. I thought you were looking for a Large for $50. That's what I get for reading too fast. I didn't realize you were looking to unload one. Good luck
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • What did the poster from last night look like. I haven't seen a pic of it posted anywhere??
    Was it an Ames?
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • 2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • were you able to buy posters from a merch tent OUTSIDE of the venue? I'd rather do that and throw it in my car before the show on saturday if possible....
  • embraceembrace Posts: 849
    Kellymac14 wrote:
    were you able to buy posters from a merch tent OUTSIDE of the venue? I'd rather do that and throw it in my car before the show on saturday if possible....

no dice- tshirts etc outside, but the posters were inside (tubes were available though)
    got a car...got some gas...oh let's get out of here-get out of here fast...
    I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...
    I want to go but I want to go with you.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough. I'm fine, still in it.
  • Blind3 wrote:
    Not bothered by the lack of sports theme shirtts. I really like the Tom Tomorrow poster shirt and the Taking Down The Spectrum two sided shirt. Good value for money IMHO.

couldnt agree more tho i havent been buying the tomorrow shirts - poster is enough for me tho i still need to get the black tour trucker hat b4 they sell out
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    I've bought the poster art shirts both nights. Last night I was able to get a large for $20 immediately after the show. I guess that speaks to the availability of the shirts or that the merch booth wanted to get rid of an item with a short shelf life. Put me down for poster art shirt over poster .
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff
  • bdskkq2kkgrhqmokkmeq5h8q.jpg

gggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

gggggggttttte.jpg
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    Blind3 wrote:
    Not bothered by the lack of sports theme shirtts. I really like the Tom Tomorrow poster shirt and the Taking Down The Spectrum two sided shirt. Good value for money IMHO.

couldnt agree more tho i havent been buying the tomorrow shirts - poster is enough for me tho i still need to get the black tour trucker hat b4 they sell out
    i didn't even see those and i was mulling around the outside of the venue around 6:30 pm or so. i'll have to look for the tucker hat night 3 and 4.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?