Question: Wine choices???

2»

Comments

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I'm thinking the poster meant tailgate bottles maybe or just preparty festivities
    but I thought I saw a thread saying no sales at regular stores like grocery or gas stations-
    so Philly you can only buy in bottle shops?
  • mauichickmauichick Posts: 964
    Duly noted...you are officially on the hook for a case of wine!

when i get back from oz, y're on, vintners choice (pretty sure i've gotten yr newsletter)
    had a great time visiting bainbridge island, columbia crest and chateau st michelle wineries when i was last in seattle...how far away is walla walla? close enough to the gorge?
    '96 7 shows / '97 3 shows / '98 15 shows
    '00 12 shows / '03 4 shows / '06 6 shows
    '08 3 shows / '09 5 shows / '10 6 shows
  • mdgsolomdgsolo Posts: 796
    [/quote]

Sorry...Matt and Kari's friend Ryan in Seattle. Hola! I see you just had a Birthday! Happy Birthday!!! :mrgreen:[/quote]

Whoa- holy name drop batman. Yeah, SOH is the shiz. Hint: If you call them up and say, "Look, a Moose!", you get 20% off case pricing...
  • brandon10brandon10 Posts: 1,114

Nice work. I joined your mailing list. I live in Canada. I just did a huge Pj road trip with a stop at Napa Valley. Tried some fantastic wines. I'd love to try your cab blend. It sounds excellent. Would you be able to ship to Canada? I need to own some wine with my favorite song on the label!!!!