Spectrum Misc

2»

Comments

• ponner1usponner1us Posts: 738
    The Septa strike is no longer a threat ... it's a reality:

http://tinyurl.com/yl6sj4l

Stay tuned here: http://www.septa.org for service interruptions.

The union is now AUTHORIZED to strike, It's not a strike until they stop working, which they are saying will happen on Saturday IF it does happen. RIght now they are in negotiations.
    Journey Begins: 1992-08-15, Montage Mountain Performing Arts Center,
    Scranton, Pennsylvania

Journey Ends:
  • i saw neil young there last december and bruce there two weeks ago and the video screens were at both.

i'm not positive, but i think they belong to the spectrum and will be in use for pj.

i second the crowded concourse - it's insane. there is only one concourse regardless of where you are sitting is the reason for the problem. the thing was designed so poorly right from the get go...but damn it sounds good!
    Those undecided,........ Needn't have faith to be free
    And those misguided, There was a plan for them to be
    Now you got both sides Claiming killing in Gods name
    But God is nowhere,..... To be found, conveniently

What goes on?
  • phungiphungi Posts: 641
    better to enter on the side of your seats (walk around the outside) rather than try to walk around 1/2 the concourse...
    37 PJ Shows, 3 EV Shows, 1134 Total Songs, 24 Different Openers, 9 Different Closers, 252 Unique Songs (never enough)
  • mavimavi Posts: 941
    Thanks so much for all the useful info!

A little concerned over the strike, especially because there's gonna be too many people in Philly over the weekend and cabs may be hard to find...
    "He who hears music, feels his solitude peopled at once" R. Browning
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    how about binocs?
  • I know there is cash only at food stands, and someone asked this already, but I would really appreciate if anybody had definite info on the use of credit cards at merch stands? Thanks
    "Change don't come at once, it's a wave, building before it breaks"
  • i saw neil young there last december and bruce there two weeks ago and the video screens were at both.

i'm not positive, but i think they belong to the spectrum and will be in use for pj.

i second the crowded concourse - it's insane. there is only one concourse regardless of where you are sitting is the reason for the problem. the thing was designed so poorly right from the get go...but damn it sounds good!

So people in the 400 level share the same concourse as the 200 level?
    What section is the concourse on level with?
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    i saw neil young there last december and bruce there two weeks ago and the video screens were at both.

So people in the 400 level share the same concourse as the 200 level?
    What section is the concourse on level with?

correct...one concourse. 200 level walks down...300 and 400 levels walk up. 400 level has a long, long walk.
  • Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    There was a small merch booth set up outside on the South side . The South side is the opposite side of the Wacho Spectrum from the the mother ...and father...of all PJ posters . It is the same side as the 10C ticket windows. The outside booth did take credit cards. I used a credit card to make my purchase. No posters outside at show 1...blame that one on the "it's Always Sunny In Philadelphia ( except when it's raining) " weather.
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff
  • ManUnitedManUnited Posts: 160
    Thanks for all the great tips. I can't wait for FRIDAY
    "Whoever, when he dies, leaves on paper a beautiful line of poetry has left the heavens richer and the earth too.”
    F. PESSOA