Ticket Dilemma

paper tigerpaper tiger Posts: 95
edited October 2009 in The Porch
I could use some advice from you knowledgeable folks here on the boards.

I have 4 tickets for the 10/30 show, 2 10c and 2 in Sec 206, very low row isle seats. i only now need 2 of these tickets.

My 10c number is like 10000000xxx. Am i better off getting a pretty penny for the seated tickets or take my chances in what most likely will be the very back of the floor (mind you i'm short for a dude)?

Your thoughts???
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    my thoughts?

dont scalp the Sec. 206 tickets. sell them to a fan.

I dont need them, but many here do/will.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,118
    FLdrummerboy needs at least one. I will pm him with this thread and you 2 can discuss if you want to sell
  • release00release00 Posts: 347
    Do not scalp
    "So much it dont show"
  • jrnycjrnyc Posts: 537
    Dont scalp those seats, even though they are not 10 seats it is frowned upon and I think against the rules of the board ??

If you keep the 10c seats , you still have the outside chance of the lottery. But the 10/30 show was in very high demand, it looked like it was going to be the last show before they announced 10/27 and 10/31. With a high number you will be at the bottom of the 10c list.
  • yea i wouldn't ever scalp any one on this board (intentionally). i was just going to post them on stubhub or one of those other sites that charges a commission. it looks like i'll probably be getting rid of the 10c tix, when i decide look to the tickets thread for me to post or PM me
  • Dont listen to all the angels on the board....

Sell your extras on stub hub or ebay....
    Make your money....

They are not 10club seats...
    You are not breaking any rules.....

These same people here, would throw a family member off a cliff, for a poster or tickets.......
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    Dont listen to all the angels on the board....

Sell your extras on stub hub or ebay....
    Make your money....

They are not 10club seats...
    You are not breaking any rules.....

These same people here, would throw a family member off a cliff, for a poster or tickets.......

They couldn't prove any of those accusations....
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • Not a good place to ask this question.