Options

Music Game #3

Comments

• Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    I think C's been skipped, but that's fine..

Free Bird ~ Lynyrd Skynryd

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    Gold - Prince
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
  • Options
    Heartbreaker ~ Led Zep

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    One Love~~Bob Marley
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,126
    It Must Be Magic..........Teena Marie

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    whoops, I must have been following the first page. :D

Joy to the World~~Three Dog Night
  • Options
    Kick it Out ~ Heart

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    Let It Be.....The Beatles

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    Midnight Rambler ~ The Stones

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    Need You Tonight.....INXS

Peace

• Options
    One of These Nights ~ The Eagles

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    Purple Rain.....PRINCE

Peace

• Options
    Que Sera ~ Doris Day

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    Do I get extra credit for a double letter title? :D:mrgreen:8-)

Rat Race....Bob Marley

Peace

• Options
    Sure why not ;):mrgreen:

Sliver ~ Nirvana :angel:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    tcaporaletcaporale Posts: 1,577
    "The Times They Are A-Changin'" - Bob Dylan
  • Options
    Sure why not ;):mrgreen:

Sliver ~ Nirvana :angel:

Kool this can be like scrabble my favorite board game :D:mrgreen:

Take Time To Know Her....Percy Sledge Mom would be proud of me to remember that one :D

Peace

• Options
    Under My Thumb ~ The Stones

I like Scrabble too! :wave:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    Under My Thumb ~ The Stones

I like Scrabble too! :wave:

That's too kool. :)

Vapor Trails.....RUSH

Happy trails I'm off later

Peace

• Options
    Wishlist ~ PJ

:yawn: I'm off to bed! :wave:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    XYU.....Smashing Pumpkins

Peace

• Options
    Yesterday ~ The Beatles

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    zoot suit riot--cherry poppin daddies
  • Options
    About A Girl ~ Nirvana

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    Bertha Butt Boogie..........Jimmy Castor Bunch I used to dance to this oldie, king me 3 b's :D

Peace

• Options
    Come As You Are ~ Nirvana

g under p :lol: Haven't heard that song in years!

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    Come As You Are ~ Nirvana

g under p :lol: Haven't heard that song in years!

OMG you know that song or even heard it? I didn't think anyone on here would even know that one. ;) That's too cool Kool, now you've set me up for the D's.

Do Do Do Da Da Da........The Police

Peace

• Options
    Easy Lover ~ Phil Collins

you don't forget a song called Big Bertha Bump :lol:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    Easy Lover ~ Phil Collins

you don't forget a song called Big Bertha Bump :lol:

Friends In Low Places......Garth Brooks

Peace

• Options
    Go ~ PJ

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad