Options

Music Game #3

Comments

• Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,126
    Spirits In The Material World..............THE POLICE

peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Time is on My Side ~ The Stones

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    unchained melody~~righteous brothers
  • Options
    Venus ~ Bananarama

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    What's Love Got to do With It ~ Tina Turner

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    Yesterday......The Beatles

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    Animate.........RUSH

Peace

• Options
    Behind Blue Eyes ~ The Who

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    Cool #9........Joe Satriani

Peace

• Options
    Dream On ~ Aerosmith

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    Everything Counts..........Depeche Mode

• Options
    Father Figure ~ George Michael

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    Glorified G.--pearl jam--just played in Philadelphia!! wish I was there
  • Options
    Heartbreaker ~ Led Zep

I wish I were there too!

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    Insignificance--omg, they just played that too! :D

we should go to a pj concert together sometime, girl (heartshapedbox)
  • Options
    Jump ~ Van Halen

Sounds like a plan pickupyourwill ;):mrgreen::) are you a guy or girl?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    girl

Killing Me Softly--Roberta Flack--Fugees
  • Options
    La Vie En Rose.....Grace Jones

• Options
    My Eyes Have Seen You ~ The Doors

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    Naked In The Rain - Red Hot Chili Peppers
  • Options
    Outshined- Soundgarden :twisted:
    Run and tell the angels that everything is awwwwrigghhtttt...-Dave Grohl, Wembley Stadium
    If it's illegal to rock and roll, throw my ass in jail! -Kurt Cobain
  • Options
    Please, Please Me ~ The Beatles

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    Quest For Fire......Iron Maiden

Peace

• Options
    Riders on the Storm ~ The Doors

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    Say Hello to Heaven - Temple of the Dog
  • Options
    The End ~ The Doors

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad