Options

What band would you kill to see Pearl Jam share a bill with?

BrinkofForeverBrinkofForever Posts: 373
edited October 2009 in The Porch
That they haven't previously...

I would love to see them play a show with Sigur Ros. Two very different styles of music but both are transcendental.

Make your life a mission - not an intermission. - Arnold Gasglow
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Split Enz
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    The Who, not the current Who, The Who that includes Entwistle and Moon. I know it can't happen, but nice think what it would be like.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    Nobody. Just play a longer show.
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    when PJ had My Morning Jacket open for them......that was as damn close as to perfection I think I could get.
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,939
    Tool

With Brad Klausen & Alex Gray working side by side on an amazing poster for that night! 8-)
  • Options
    when PJ had My Morning Jacket open for them......that was as damn close as to perfection I think I could get.

If they're not gonna be by themselves they might as well have:
    R7
    MMJ
    KOL
    Bad Religion
    Social D
    Liam
    Liam's daddy

#standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    igotpjigotpj Posts: 187
    demetrios wrote:
    Tool

With Brad Klausen & Alex Gray working side by side on an amazing poster for that night! 8-)

Damn, that is perfect D !!!
    Charlotte(10-4-96)
    Raleigh(8-31-98)
    Greensboro(8-6-00)
    Raleigh(4-15-03), Las Vegas(6-6-03)
    Boston(9-28-04),Toledo(10-2-04),Asheville(10-6-04)
    Pittsburgh(6-24-06)
    Columbia (6-16-08)
    Austin (10-4-09), Philadelphia (10-28-09, 10-30-09, 10-31-09)
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,350

WORD. I didn't get into MMJ until after Lollapalooza, which was pretty much like seeing them open for PJ, but I would kill to see it again!
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,918
    Zeppelin
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • Options
    snipes824snipes824 Posts: 870
    black crowes
  • Options
    I would love to see them play a show with Sigur Ros. Two very different styles of music but both are transcendental.

Yeah, that would be awesome! The best show EVER!

But, I'd also love to see them play a show with Jeff Buckley (ok, "keep dreaming", I know, but it would be awesome! Admit it!)
    august 2006: Arnhem
    june 2007: Nijmegen
    august 2009: Rotterdam
    june 2012: Amsterdam
    june 2014: Amsterdam
  • Options
    Pearl jam + NIN
    Pearl Jam + Neil Young
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    MysteryTrainMysteryTrain Singapore Posts: 1,188
    Pearl Jam opening for Neil Young opening for Bruce Springsteen.
  • Options
    gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    MUSE!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    loveatreeloveatree in my tree Posts: 142
    edited October 2009
    monsters of folk
    2006 LA/ SF/ Mountain View. 2009 LA/ SF. 2013 LA/ Oakland/ Seattle. 2014 Denver

• Options
    KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    Zeppelin
    Yes.
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • Options
    topaztopaz Posts: 301
    I'm with you Oz Jammer: SPLIT ENZ

still hoping my dream lineup is somehow coming true 29 Nov....
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    I would kill Linkin Park, can't stand them
  • Options
    memememe Posts: 4,693
    I would not really kill anyone, least of all a band I love and would like to share a bill with Pearl Jam.

But I would really love it if they played a show with Radiohead or the RAconteurs.
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • Options
    loveatree wrote:
    monsters of folk

Saw them last Saturday at the gorgeous Fox in Oakland, CA. They kicked major ass! I luuv me some Jimmy! :D

#standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    doomponydoompony Wellington, NZ Posts: 4,497
    cat power

then ed and chan could do good woman and i could melt into a doompuddle
  • Options
    pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225
    Soundgarden. Matt would have to have a big break! Or maybe get Jack back to play with PJ?
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    how about a double headliner of metallica/pearl jam (pj being the closing band)
    with foo fighters and faith no more opening
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    how about a double headliner of metallica/pearl jam (pj being the closing band)
    with foo fighters and faith no more opening
    Sounds good to me...
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • Options
    THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES,THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES,THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES,THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES,THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES,THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES,THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES,THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES,THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES,THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES,THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES,THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES,THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES,THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES,THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES,
    Toledo '96, Cleveland '98, Columbus '00, Cleveland '03, Toledo '04
    Washington D.C. '04, London '05,Hamilton '05,Grand Rapids '06,
    Cleveland '06, Detroit '06,Pittsburgh '06,Cincinnati '06,Chicago '07
    NYC '08, NYC '08, Chicago '09, Chicago '09, ACL '09, Columbus 2010, Noblesville 2010, Cleveland 2010, Buffalo 2010.
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES,THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES,THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES,THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES,THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES,THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES,THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES,THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES,THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES,THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES,THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES,THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES,THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES,THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES,THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES, THE STOOGES,
    by any chance do you like the stooges...
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    daviecoopdaviecoop Posts: 198
    Faith No More.
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    soundgarden and the who

both would be opening acts and soundgarden would be the first band so it give matt time to rest

venue: qwest field
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    Citizen Dick :D
    MSG - 6/25/08 EV Solo Tower Theatre - 06/11/09
    Philly 2 - 10/28/09 Philly 3 - 10/30/09
    Philly 4 - 10/31/09
    Boston 1 - 05/17/10
    PruCenter - 05/18/10
    MSG 1 - 05/20/10
    MSG 2 - 05/21/10