Hear "Lucky Country" featuring EV this Friday!

Mike ...After DarkMike ...After Dark Posts: 27
edited October 2009 in The Porch
I've been in the PJ fanclub since 95 and I have some very cool news to announce to all the other fans out there. The radio show I co-host, "...After Dark" will be spotlighting very talented Australian singer /songwriter Red Whyte this Friday 10PM-Midnight Eastren on WVCW! We will have material from Red's new album, Goosebumps in the Midday Sun, his instrumental anthology, Redessence and "Lucky Country" his very tough to find track featuring Eddie Vedder! You can't find that song on amazon or itunes and you can't find the album it came from on ebay or anywhere else on the net. We got our music directly from Red himself and are ready to share this EXCLUSIVE with anyone who cares to tune in this Friday 10PM-Midnight Eastren! To listen anywhere on the net, go to afterdarkradio.net and follow the "listen live" option. Thanks and Enjoy!
Mike, Co-host ...After Dark radio
Mike "...After Dark"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• EvergreenEvergreen Posts: 492
    Cool!

Where are you? So, I know what time to check it out.
  • This was on cdbaby.com like a few weeks ago. I didn't buy it because it was like 34.99 and the Ed song was an album version only! I checked just now and it no longer is listed.
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,118
    I've been in the PJ fanclub since 95 and I have some very cool news to announce to all the other fans out there. The radio show I co-host, "...After Dark" will be spotlighting very talented Australian singer /songwriter Red Whyte this Friday 10PM-Midnight Eastren on WVCW! We will have material from Red's new album, Goosebumps in the Midday Sun, his instrumental anthology, Redessence and "Lucky Country" his very tough to find track featuring Eddie Vedder! You can't find that song on amazon or itunes and you can't find the album it came from on ebay or anywhere else on the net. We got our music directly from Red himself and are ready to share this EXCLUSIVE with anyone who cares to tune in this Friday 10PM-Midnight Eastren! To listen anywhere on the net, go to afterdarkradio.net and follow the "listen live" option. Thanks and Enjoy!
    Mike, Co-host ...After Dark radio

you should send a copy to the Gremmie.net folks so they have it when you are done
  • mvwmvw Posts: 1,687
    Was anyone able to record this and willing to send me a link? Please :D