Options

Stupid Mop???

2»

Comments

• Options
    Back_PedalBack_Pedal Posts: 1,171
    I rarely listen to the song, because quite frankly, it scares the shit out of me. And for that, it's a cool little experiment. The fact that they turned that noise and loops of a mental patient's voice into something frightening, rather than cheesy, is pretty cool.
    Thanks EPOTTSIII!
    "Vinyl or not, you will need to pay someone to take RA of your hands" - Smile05
    424, xxx
  • Options
    Back_Pedal wrote:
    I rarely listen to the song, because quite frankly, it scares the shit out of me. And for that, it's a cool little experiment. The fact that they turned that noise and loops of a mental patient's voice into something frightening, rather than cheesy, is pretty cool.

Amen.
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Back_Pedal wrote:

couldn't have said it better myself. 8-)

just thinking of the song makes me feel physically uncomfortable, but I have to agree with many posters, it fits the album perfectly.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."