2009 Pearl Jam Key Chain in Goods Section!

13»

Comments

• FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    Ok wrote:
    Wow! Those suckers are already out of stock! I didn't think they'd be gone that fast.

If anyone got an extra one, id love the chance at one.. very nifty lil key chains :)
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    Ok wrote:
    Wow! Those suckers are already out of stock! I didn't think they'd be gone that fast.

If anyone got an extra one, id love the chance at one.. very nifty lil key chains :)
    I would love one too if anyone ha an extra
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • LukinFan wrote:
    Ok wrote:

I would love one too if anyone ha an extra
    ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    :( too slow.

Just saw this.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • chime wrote:
    :( too slow.

Just saw this.

same lol
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • we have more on order, not sure what the turnaround will be
    slh
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,573
    we have more on order, not sure what the turnaround will be
    slh

will these be also for sale @ the philly merchandise tables next week?
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    we have more on order, not sure what the turnaround will be
    slh

yay! :)
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    ;)
    Thanks Dimitris!!!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • we have more on order, not sure what the turnaround will be
    slh

Great! Thank you Santos!
  • Aw, man, I want 2! One to carry around and one to keep in my collection. Hopefully I'll catch the next shipment.
    I'll wait for an angel, but won't hold my breath
  • Bump30Bump30 Posts: 446
    They must have got more in!! :mrgreen:
    Toronto - 2009
    Hartford - 2010
    Ed Solo - Hartford - 2011
    Toronto X 2, Ottawa & Hamilton - 2011
    Ed Solo - Jacksonville - 2012
    London, Pittsburgh & Buffalo - 2013
    No shows in 2014 :-(
  • SpagsSpags Posts: 3,031
    Yay! Ordered, thanks for the heads up! :ugeek:
    Nature drunk and High
  • thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    funny to see a band of outspoken atheists sell a product of Christian origin
  • thunderDAN wrote:

idk if the whole band is 'outspoken atheists'....but i kinda have to agree. i had to do a double take first time i saw em in the goods section, and sure...as a recovering catholic, i laughed. :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Hurrah, mine arrived today (posted on the 20th October) :)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • bicyclejoebicyclejoe Posts: 1,203
    thunderDAN wrote:

Where did you read that the band are atheists? They have plenty of merch with religious iconography in their stable, dating back to the California trio of posters in 2000.

While they aren't Christian (like me, a member of the religious left), the songwriting has always struck me as deist or maybe borderline agnostic. There is a desire to believe in something bigger than them, but a reluctance because of the mess that mainstream religion has made of faith.

Indeed, atheists wouldn't even acknowledge there is a God or bother mentioning him/her in lyrics. What's the point of carrying on about something that doesn't exist. But that's not the case. Eddie not only references God, but has a King David-like conversation with God in "Marker in the Sand." It's a lot like Psalm 6 when David has one of his big rows with God, asking, essentially, "What do you say!?"
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    I could really use a PJ key chain....then I realized the St. Christopher part..I am ANTI CATHOLIC and anything having to do with saints. Can you make a different one that is non religious?
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • bicyclejoebicyclejoe Posts: 1,203
    edited November 2009
    yahamita wrote:
    I could really use a PJ key chain....then I realized the St. Christopher part..I am ANTI CATHOLIC and anything having to do with saints. Can you make a different one that is non religious?

I'm Episcopalian and recognize, but don't worship, St. Christopher as a good man who brought comfort to travelers and the poor. We also have a Buddha and Ganesh from our travels in our home. I dig the play on iconography. If you're anti-Catholic, you should appreciate that it turns sacred into secular, and has some fun with something that others take too seriously.
    Post edited by bicyclejoe on
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • CorsoCorso Posts: 201
    bicyclejoe wrote:
    yahamita wrote:

I'm Episcopalian and recognize, but don't worship, St. Christopher as a good man who brought comfort to travelers and the poor. We also have a Buddha and Ganesh from our travels in our home. I dig the play on iconography. If you're anti-Catholic you should appreciate something that turns something sacred into secular, and has some fun with something that others take too seriously.
    bicyclejoe, both post well said....