Options

3 witnesses say Terry Hobbs talked with son before death

2»

Comments

• Options

i noticed you left this part of Byrnzie's quote out....

i guess you took it out because you didn't have a reply?
    Hey Pepe??

I dont think I have heard your viewpoint of the West Memphis 3....

Whats your opinion of Damien Echols? You know Damien Echols, the guy that a made for Television documentary wants you to believe was just a kid who listened to heavy metal, and wore black. But in reality was a very disturbed mentally ill young man, who had many run-ins with the law. Damien Echols who spent time in a mental hospital, after threatening to kill and eat his parents. Damien Echols
    who threatened to kill his girlfriends parents. Damien Echols whose hospital records show to be, a very disturbed young man. To say the least.
    Whats your opinion on Jesse Misskelley? You know Jessie, the kid who confessed to the crime of murdering the 3 young boys. Jessie, who not only confessed once, but confessed a second time, with his lawyer present, 8 months after his first confession.
    Whats your opinion on Jason Baldwin? Whats your opinion on Michael Carson? Michael Carson, being the kid who testified, under oath (and passed a polygraph), that Jason Baldwin confessed to the crime to him, while they were together?
    Whats your opinion on the Trial itself? The trial that a made for television movie would lead you to believe was all about 3 kids who wore black, and listened to heavy metal. When in reality there Jury had a lot of evidence to base their guilty verdict. Evidence such as Jason Baldwins jailhouse confession, a fiber found at the crime scene that matched a fiber found in Jasons house (the prosecution now puts Jason at the crime scene). The jury also had Jesse Misskelleys 2 confessions.
    Funny, there was also a necklace that was taken from Damien Echols, that the prosecution didnt even admit as evidence. A necklace that had 3 different blood samples on it. Blood samples that matched Damien Echols, Jason Baldwin.....and one of the VICTIMS.

So Pepe.....Since I cant remember ever reading your opinions, or thoughts of The West Memphis 3, and Damien Echols.....

Lets hear em.....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Whats your opinion of Damien Echols? You know Damien Echols, the guy that a made for Television documentary wants you to believe was just a kid who listened to heavy metal, and wore black. But in reality was a very disturbed mentally ill young man, who had many run-ins with the law. Damien Echols who spent time in a mental hospital, after threatening to kill and eat his parents. Damien Echols
    who threatened to kill his girlfriends parents. Damien Echols whose hospital records show to be, a very disturbed young man. To say the least.

None of this makes him guilty of murder.
    Whats your opinion on Jesse Misskelley? You know Jessie, the kid who confessed to the crime of murdering the 3 young boys. Jessie, who not only confessed once, but confessed a second time, with his lawyer present, 8 months after his first confession.

Haven't we already been over this? Read above. His 'confessions' aren't worth the paper they were printed on.
    Whats your opinion on Jason Baldwin? Whats your opinion on Michael Carson? Michael Carson, being the kid who testified, under oath (and passed a polygraph), that Jason Baldwin confessed to the crime to him, while they were together?

You need more than hearsay to convict 3 boys of murder.
    [the]Jury had a lot of evidence to base their guilty verdict....a fiber found at the crime scene that matched a fiber found in Jasons house...there was also a necklace that was taken from Damien Echols, that the prosecution didnt even admit as evidence. A necklace that had 3 different blood samples on it. Blood samples that matched Damien Echols, Jason Baldwin.....and one of the VICTIMS.

So, we have a fiber, and a necklace.

Certainly looks like a closed case.
  • Options
    Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758

i noticed you left this part of Byrnzie's quote out....

i guess you took it out because you didn't have a reply?
    Hey Pepe??

I dont think I have heard your viewpoint of the West Memphis 3....

sigh, i guess this round of 20 questions means you're not going to address Byrnzie's point, which you took the time to omit from your original reply?

i don't think whoever killed those kids tried to eat them, did they??

maybe he was diagnosed by some stupid fuck and Speedy agrees! :mrgreen:

i also think it's odd that they remarked at the crime scene "it looks like Damien Echols finally killed someone." seems like they picked their suspect pretty early on and like the Iraq intel they made it fit

my opinion is he is borderline retarded

i think it's fishy they took a retarded 16 year old and interrogated him for 12 hours without his parents consent and out of those 12 hours only 2 segments totaling 46min were recorded.

i think it seems pretty telling that in this 'confession' he says he watched Echols rape one of the boys before killing them....but the boys were never raped so why would he say that? maybe because 'Police had initially suspected that the boys were raped due to their dilated anuses, but forensic evidence later proved conclusively that the murdered boys had not been raped at all, and their dilated anuses were a normal post-mortem condition.[3][17][18]'

i have trouble believing such a 'confession'

i don't know them, anyway my opinion is meaningless in light of there being no DNA or solid evidence linking the boys to the murders other than a retarded teenager saying so after 12 hours of being interrogated and again, his confession was inconsistent with what actually happened but pretty consistent with what the police THOUGHT happened.
    Whats your opinion on the Trial itself? The trial that a made for television movie would lead you to believe was all about 3 kids who wore black, and listened to heavy metal. When in reality there Jury had a lot of evidence to base their guilty verdict. Evidence such as Jason Baldwins jailhouse confession, a fiber found at the crime scene that matched a fiber found in Jasons house (the prosecution now puts Jason at the crime scene). The jury also had Jesse Misskelleys 2 confessions.

i haven't seen anything about a fiber, though i have read this:

In 2007, DNA collected from the crime scene was tested. None was found to match DNA from Echols, Baldwin, nor Misskelley.[36] In addition, a hair "not inconsistent with" Terry Hobbs, stepfather to Stevie Branch, was found tied into the knots used to bind victim Michael Moore.[37][38]

yes, the confession of a 16 yaer old with the IQ of 72 who said he watched Echols rape 1 of the boys which didn't happen but everything else he said must be the truth!! :roll:
    Funny, there was also a necklace that was taken from Damien Echols, that the prosecution didnt even admit as evidence. A necklace that had 3 different blood samples on it. Blood samples that matched Damien Echols, Jason Baldwin.....and one of the VICTIMS.

now, you are being a bit dishonest, aren't you?? now you say the blood samples match 2 of them and 1 of the victims but in your original post you said

"The minute quantities of genetic material present for testing meant that only the blood types present could be determined. It was found that one spot was consistent with the blood type of Damien and the second spot was consistent with the blood type shared by both Jason Baldwin and Steven Branch"

so which is it? did the blood match them or just their blood TYPES?
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'
  • Options
    Hey Pepe....I am not being dishonest....Lets get that clear......

I am stating what I believe to be facts.....Facts that I have gathered by reading both Damien Echols hospital records and court records.........

So you really dont have an opinion on Damien Echols??? Lets forget the entire murder conviction.....

What type of human being do you think Damien Echols is? What type of human being was he before he was convicted of murder? Is he the type of guy who would be your friend? C'mon, you have to have an opinion on him.

And dont for one second think I omitted anything from Byrnzies quote, because I didnt have a reply.....Because that is FAR FROM THE TRUTH......
  • Options
  • Options
    Speedy, facts are facts friend. Ultimately you gotta look at the evidence. 3 teens, inexperienced criminals if you are believing of the states theory, committed a horrendous and heinous triple murder. No one saw them commit the crime, and despite being teens, they didnt talk to anyone at school about it. Most surprising NO DNA of Jesse Jason or Damien was found at the crime scene. No DNA of the 3 boys was found anywhere on their clothing. So to believe this load of you know what, ie that the convictions and imprisonment of the WM3 is correct, you have to swallow these li(n)es of thinking. it is beyond absurd some teen amateurs, could murder 3 boys, not leave ANY DNA anywhere, and not tell ANYONE about it, is beyond, just plain beyond.

Secondly, the ONLY DNA THAT DOES EXIST at the crime scene, beyond the victims', is that of Hobbs and jacoby, my perps in my theory.

question 1: how do 3 teens convicted of murder, sit in prison 15 years, all based on heresay and satanic rumor? If you admit JJ and D's dNA was never found at the scene, then you come to the conclusion I did. Second, the evidence that WAS presented at court was Stephen king, metallica and black shirts

Question 2: How can Hobbs and Jacoby not be guilty as hell?