I wanna die wasted in a room with Eddie Vedder

edited June 2010 in The Porch
we'll both die together, but Eddie will go first.......because he's more famous

but before that.........I'm gonna drive a school bus over to the Brady's and pick up Alice and we'll bake some brownies and then grab Marcia and play with her weegie board!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    uh.....umm... :?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • sounds fun....?
  • ...wow...
    Austin, TX
  • Mr DerpMr Derp Posts: 319
    Thanks for the heads up
  • we'll both die together, but Eddie will go first.......because he's more famous

but before that.........I'm gonna drive a school bus over to the Brady's and pick up Alice and we'll bake some brownies and then grab Marcia and play with her weegie board!

This right here proves two valuable points, never get fucked up before night time, and when fucked up never get near a message board or ebay (done this way too too many times)
    Shows Attended
    2008 - Bonnaroo
    2009 - Chicago 1
    2010 - St Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis, Washington D.C
    2011 - Pearl Jam Twenty Festival
    2012 - Music Midtown Festival
    2013 - Wrigley, Dallas, Oklahoma City
    2014 - St. Louis, Memphis
    2016- Greenville, Lexington, Bonnaroo, Wrigley 1
  • we'll warn Ed ...
  • I am really interested in finding out what a weegie board is, is it like a ouija board?

• :cry:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • InMyTree4InMyTree4 Posts: 1,239
    really weird..most people would wanna meet him in a good circumstance...
    PJ:7/2/03.9/28/04.5/25/06.8/5/07.6/14/08.6/27/08.6/28/08.6/30/08.
    10/30/09.10/31/09.5/17/10.9/7/11
    EV:boston 1+2.albnay 1.boston 2010
  • edited October 2009
    lol
  • InMyTree4 wrote:
    really weird..most people would wanna meet him in a good circumstance...
    lmao yeah huh?
  • Lawrence Taylor: "Tell me, what is your secret? How do you find yourself in the right position all the time?"

Bobby: "That-That-That's a good question. Wh-What-What happens is, the-the-the center ha-has the ball first. And-And-And the quarterback will say, 'Hike.' That's when the c-center puts the ball in-into the hands of-of the quarterback. So, what I do is, I-I start tacklin' the quarterback, un-unless he gives the ball to-to s-somebody else, in which case, I-I try to tackle that person."

Lawrence Taylor: "Hmm? Gentlemen, which brings me to my next point: Don't smoke crack."
    Follow the ageless tide.
    Follow the angled light.
    Follow the strangest tribe.
  • all i wanna know is two things...

what the fuck are you on?

and

do you have any left?
  • Mr DerpMr Derp Posts: 319

This right here proves two valuable points, never get fucked up before night time, and when fucked up never get near a message board or ebay (done this way too too many times)

Not to mention "Don't create a topic about your death wish, ever", another good rule of thumb
  • edited October 2009
    you all are so gullible

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iHZOF-FUbI

lol
    Post edited by Gems and Rhinestones on
  • someday wrote:

Ok that's actually pretty funny lyrics just read em.. what a song wh?
  • I am really interested in finding out what a weegie board is, is it like a ouija board?

lol...damn I mispelled the hell out of that word.
  • we'll both die together, but Eddie will go first.......because he's more famous

killer boots man!!!!
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011

• :? We're all gullible because we don't know the lyrics from a song by Steve Poltz & The Rugburns?

Whatever.
    "Hello Oregonians. Hello Washingtonians. Hello Portland..where the fuck are we? We're in Ridgefield!"
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,049
    Odd chap
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408

I have to suppose you're joking, but don't go wishing death on Ed.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Never, ever wish death upon Ed or any other PJ brotha! You go die somewhere else crackhead, that shit ain't even funny!
    PJ Wolf Mountain '94 (rained out...arrrgh!!)
    PJ Salt Lake City '95
    PJ Salt Lake City '09
    EV Las Vegas '12
    PJ Chicago '13
    PJ Denver '14
    TOTD Seattle '16
    PJ Seattle '18
    PJ San Diego '20 (fucking Covid)
    PJ San Diego '22
    PJ Las Vegas '22 (fucking Covid)
    PJ Las Vegas '24
  • EvergreenEvergreen Posts: 492

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

My bestfriend's brother was in the Rugburns and the reason I caught Pearl Jam in Dallas in '91...he got us in. God...I used to have fun partying with them in San Diego back in the day. Anyone hear of the Sugar Shack on Windansea beach???
  • DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    Did I miss the $500,000 crack giveaway?
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,351
    whoa.jpg

Wishing you wanna die, wasted, with Eddie Vedder? That's fucked up man. Fucked up! blink.gif
  • all i wanna know is two things...

what the fuck are you on?

and

do you have any left?
    :lol::lol::lol: ..any left....??? :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    "Me and Eddie Vedder"

Houses of the Holy
    Was an album by Led Zeppelin
    I bought it on eight track
    Not on CD
    Fades out in the middle
    The way an eight track's s'posed to
    The way an eight track's s'posed to
    I got the number thirteen
    Tattooed on my bicep
    The thirteenth letter of the alphabet
    Is the letter M
    Stands for marijuana
    The way that it oughta
    The way a letter oughta
    The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test
    Was a novel by Tom Wolfe
    It's about taking LSD
    And driving 'cross the country
    Drivin' in a school bus
    A school bus on LSD
    The way an education oughta be
    I wanna drive a school bus
    Over to the Brady's
    And pick up Alice
    And then we'll bake some brownies
    And then I'll grab Marcia
    And play with her Ouija board
    And talk to Mr. Brady
    Houses of the Holy
    Was a really bitchin' album
    Bonzo kicks ass on it
    And then he chokes on his vomit
    The way a rock star's s'posed to die
    I wanna die wasted
    In a room with Eddie Vedder
    We could both die together
    But he'll go first
    Yeah Eddie'll go first
    'Cause he's more famous
    More famous than the Rugburns
    When you buy our coffins
    Put eight tracks in 'em
    Playin' Houses of the Holy
    'Cause it's a really bitchin' album
    Remember when I told you
    Remember how it fades out
    Remember when I told you

My bestfriend's brother was in the Rugburns and the reason I caught Pearl Jam in Dallas in '91...he got us in. God...I used to have fun partying with them in San Diego back in the day. Anyone hear of the Sugar Shack on Windansea beach???

didn't steve poltz go out with jewel for a while? no never heard of sugar shack on windansea beach.

didn't steve poltz go out with jewel for a while? no never heard of sugar shack on windansea beach.

She did...she hung out with the band back when she lived out of her van...she used to sing with them too here and there before she got any gigs. She was "the girl that sang with the Rugburns" for a while.

Sugar Shack is a hut on windansea beach in La Jolla...we used to smoke and play music there. The hut has been there since the 40's and was known as Sugar Shack because of the hanky panky that used to go on there.
    It is one of the most gorgeous places on earth and the guys all used to surf there.