Bicycling to Philly From Boston...(Please help)

2»

Comments

• As far as raising money for charity, i think it's a little late for that. I just came up with this idea the other night when having a people drinks... ehhh... that's always the best time to come up with ideas right? right?

I'll do my best to chronicle my adventure. I'll take some pictures and maybe some video. I'll make a post when I get back.

10C - Don't you think i should get front row for this effort? :lol:
  • mcthudmcthud Posts: 366
    Good luck, friend. Let me know when you get back home. I'm buying you a beer for sure. :D
  • mcthud wrote:
    Good luck, friend. Let me know when you get back home. I'm buying you a beer for sure. :D

I'll take as many beers as i can, hopefully to numb the pain in my ass from all that time in the saddle.
  • woah, you make me look lazy for driving from manayunk. for safety, riding down north broad st will be fine during the day. I've driven around there, i have family and friends who have/do live off campus at temple. is it the nicest area in the world? no. will everyone that enters there be shot, stabbed, and robbed? not even close. go through there during the day and you'll be fine on broad st. i'll be there every show except for tuesday (i have class) with plenty of beer and baggo. beers on me and you have next game of baggo if you're interested in tailgating. this is awesome of you.
    Follow the ageless tide.
    Follow the angled light.
    Follow the strangest tribe.
  • Sir. PJSir. PJ Posts: 149
    SOOOOOOOOO????? WHAT WAS IT LIKE AND WERE YOU SUCCESSFUL???!!!
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    PJ Greg wrote:
    SOOOOOOOOO????? WHAT WAS IT LIKE AND WERE YOU SUCCESSFUL???!!!

OH CRAP...i forgot about this thread.......SO WHAT WAS THE OUTCOME !!!
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Sir. PJSir. PJ Posts: 149
    Hey! What happened? Did you make it or what!