Options

Artillery BIG OCTOBER POSTER SALE!

Comments

• Options
    mjbmjb Posts: 1,314
    congrats - wish I could have kept it - gotta draw the line somewhere (already regretting it :) can't believe I got dinged $22 in shipping for the SLC. Thanks Brad. Great job with the sale and keeping the site up - maybe 10c can speak to you about your IT work!
  • Options
    phillyfanphillyfan Posts: 831
    mjb wrote:
    congrats - wish I could have kept it - gotta draw the line somewhere (already regretting it :) can't believe I got dinged $22 in shipping for the SLC. Thanks Brad. Great job with the sale and keeping the site up - maybe 10c can speak to you about your IT work!
    I went into the sale today and wanted the SLC and that was it.I managed to get,and I just got home from work and checked the site and I couldnt resist .My bank account it screaming at me
    If you hate something dont you do it too
    world fucking champs!!!
  • Options
    UmbertotambaUmbertotamba Posts: 1,382
    Just got the Hawaii print!!!!! Can't believe it opened up.

I really hope there is a timer on all the carts and that people who have not followed through and left there posters in Limbo trying to work out potential trades end up getting dropped and bought buy those that want them!!
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • Options
    phillyfanphillyfan Posts: 831

I really hope there is a timer on all the carts and that people who have not followed through and left there posters in Limbo trying to work out potential trades end up getting dropped and bought buy those that want them!!
    Nice!!
    If you hate something dont you do it too
    world fucking champs!!!
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,572

picked up the "not good enough for eV" Hawaii print just under 2 hours ago as well after a kind soul released it from his cart. there isn't a "timer" on the site, so these and any additional prints are popping up after being released from individual carts,...
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742

The 2006 one or the new Hawaii print?
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    100 Pacer wrote:

picked up the "not good enough for eV" Hawaii print just under 2 hours ago as well after a kind soul released it from his cart. there isn't a "timer" on the site, so these and any additional prints are popping up after being released from individual carts,...

cool beans....

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,938
    Could somebody please drop a Toronto 06? :oops:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,004
    Hartford is available still.
  • Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,095
    Hawk123 wrote:
    Hartford is available still.

yes there is I got one for $60 plus $6 shipping for those interested parties
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
    3 Posters still Available!

2006 Pearl Jam Cincinnati
    2008 Pearl Jam Camden GRAY
    2009 Pearl Jam Portland

Did not get the one I wanted. :( I wanted the cloak in the worst way.

Anyone selling one?
  • Options
    saw something mentioned earlier:

where does today's sale stand with regards to a duplicate order for a print?
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    stickman wrote:
    Did not get the one I wanted. :( I wanted the cloak (D.C.) in the worst way.

Anyone selling one?

Please PM if anyone is selling :)

Thanks
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,949
    who's still refreshing for prints? :geek:
    wish there was a time limit on how long you can have the item in the cart.
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    Just had an EV Rocket but forgot to login. Once I logged in, it was gone.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    I definitely wish there was a time limit. I've been refreshing on and off all day for Hawaii 06, EV Chicago and the Cloak print...
  • Options
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    Just had an EV Rocket but forgot to login. Once I logged in, it was gone.

d'oh! :(
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

just added an eV Evel Rocket print (sorry, PJ-Cubs), as well as a 2nd "not good enough for eV" Hawaii print (purchased for BeerBaron) to my cart,...

• Options
    100 Pacer wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

just added an eV Evel Rocket print, as well as a 2nd "not good enough for eV" Hawaii print (purchased for BeerBaron) to my cart,...

sweet! :)

i hope there's a max time for these prints man. the f5 button on this hp keyboard doesn't look so good. imagine a week down the road, somebody drops a few '05 & '06 posters? :shock:
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    adschnei wrote:
    Does anyone have their HOB print framed?! I'd love to get it framed like this, but havent been able to track down "MasterFramer" on ebeans :(

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/det ... 875/103398

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/det ... 875/103399

I think Masterframer is long gone on ebeans.

Dont quote me but he "may" have took too much work on and f**ked ppl around with their prints and money.
    As I said dont quote me! Just what I read on ebeans.
    He did fantastic work though.
    Nope. People complained too much that the Framing wasn't done fast enough and they'd just bitch and bitch and start rumors. No longer framing for anyone but friends.
    NERDS!
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    100 Pacer wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

just added an eV Evel Rocket print (sorry, PJ-Cubs), as well as a 2nd "not good enough for eV" Hawaii print (purchased for BeerBaron) to my cart,...

Enjoy the EV Evel poster - I guess I was a half minute too slow. What I really want to find is an EV Batmobile - anyone have one that they want to part with?
  • Options
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    100 Pacer wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

Enjoy the EV Evel poster - I guess I was a half minute too slow. What I really want to find is an EV Batmobile - anyone have one that they want to part with?
    I have an extra with a very small ding in one of the corners (they were ALL that way at the show I was at). If you're interested let me know...
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    congrats to those of you who had success.... i had a meeting i couldn't miss so i didn't get a chance to play

if anyone snagged a Hawaii (U2) and wants to talk trade... send me a PM

i have the following gems in my collection available

DC 06
    s/n DC 06
    Toronto 06
    LA 06
    Benny Vinyl
    atlantic city 05
    mexico 05
    various eddie solo's by klausen

so PM me if interested
  • Options
    Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    adschnei wrote:
    Does anyone have their HOB print framed?! I'd love to get it framed like this, but havent been able to track down "MasterFramer" on ebeans :(

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/det ... 875/103398

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/det ... 875/103399

I think Masterframer is long gone on ebeans.

Dont quote me but he "may" have took too much work on and f**ked ppl around with their prints and money.
    As I said dont quote me! Just what I read on ebeans.
    He did fantastic work though.
    Nope. People complained too much that the Framing wasn't done fast enough and they'd just bitch and bitch and start rumors. No longer framing for anyone but friends.

are you a 'friend' of his? I dont mind waiting for my print to get framed, but obviously dont know him.... would LOVE my HOB done by him! the matte looks amazing!!!
  • Options
    I could check with him.
    NERDS!
  • Options
    Still refreshing and hoping here for:

2006 Pearl Jam DC

Somebody PM me if you are holding one or willing to sell or trade one.
  • Options
    candleofthoughtcandleofthought Posts: 883
    edited October 2009
    It is a shame that the Portland 09 and the Built To Spill are still availible! Its even a bigger shame that if the "Big Buiness" print said "Pearl Jam" on it it would be just as valued as the DC 06. Im my humble opinion!
    Post edited by candleofthought on
    There's alot to be said for Nowhere
  • Options
    It is a shame that the Portland 06 and the Built To Spill are still availible! Its even a bigger shame that if the "Big Buiness" print said "Pearl Jam" on it it would be just as valued as the DC 06. Im my humble opinion!
    I agree.

The BTS one is great. I love this year's Portland one also. Lots of hometown references.
    NERDS!
  • Options
    It is a shame that the Portland 06 and the Built To Spill are still availible! Its even a bigger shame that if the "Big Buiness" print said "Pearl Jam" on it it would be just as valued as the DC 06. Im my humble opinion!

ya mean portland '09. i agree with you on the big business poster, if the print said pearl jam on it.
  • Options
    anybody here really want the manchester print i got it in the cart but im thinking about dropping it
    05 - St. Johns I II
    06 - Toronto I II
    08 - DC NYC I II
    09 - Calgary Toronto
    11 - Calgary Edmonton
    13 - Calgary

Openers : Cant Keep, Small Town, Severed Hand, Release X3, Hard to Imagine X2, Why Go, Of the Girl X2, Wash,.......