Options

Ed uses plants in the audience?

2»

Comments

• Options
    OpenOpen Posts: 792
    maybe some of us are sick and tired of choosing between the lesser of the two evils and want a real red blooded American patriot in office!!!

I'm sick of these silver spoon scum bags and their empty promises selling us out in the name of their bank accounts. so you & Ed and the rest of the naive lemmings can run and vote for Obama.you are all pipe dreaming if you think he isn't just as much of a useless puppet as Bush.

oh and just for the record i fucking HATE McCain !!

and to anyone who is about to say anything about this being a subject for the "moving train"....you can kiss my ass!! 2 X !!

You may be right, but by this system is not going to change by November...there may be a lot of people who are sick of chosing between the lesser of two evils. Unfortunately, this Nov its going to come down between Mcain and Obama. If those are my choices, ill take Obama.
  • Options
    over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    Another staged gag might be the uke chant for the mandolin. It happened at Boston 2 and NY 1. Especially at NY 1 as not too many people did it yet he responded to it anyway. Unless people are really that stupid, I don't know.
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Options
    over_bends wrote:
    Another staged gag might be the uke chant for the mandolin. It happened at Boston 2 and NY 1. Especially at NY 1 as not too many people did it yet he responded to it anyway. Unless people are really that stupid, I don't know.

i would go with the latter on that one.
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    it seemed staged to me too.

i yelled out "he's a puppet too" as in Obama

i hate seeing Ed get swindled by Obama :(

BOUT TIME U SAID SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE :)
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    BOUT TIME U SAID SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE :)

McCain blows too so don't get too happy :D
  • Options
    Patriot as in someone who loves his country first and foremost!! (like Thomas Jefferson or Patrick Henry!!) and is going to do things with the interest of our country and it's people first.

Ron Paul is 1000x the man Obama will ever be.i know there are a lot of idiots that spread disinfo about Ron on the net but he is fore-father material and would of set this country back on course.But the establishment fears him so they did a few things to try and disscredit him and all the morons swallowed it hook,line & sinker.

Obama is just a puppet like bush,in the pocket of the Zionists and big business.the only problem is Americans are too stupid and controlled by the media to understand what is going on and who is really to blame.

please don't pull that black shit with me either,i could care less if he was polka dotted.i am willing to bet i have more friends of color than most of you on this board so please don't insinuate I'm raciest because you'd be dead wrong.

all i care about is my country and the dire condition it is in!!!

i make it a point to seek the truth! i don't fall for divide and conquer tactics anymore (democrat vs republican,liberal vs conservative)
    i was a "leftest type" democrat before i woke up so i know where a lot of you are coming from because i was once there too.

maybe some of you saw me at Mansfield I with my "either way we are fucked '08" shirt. I think it sums it up quite nicely.

you and your ron paul. must sting then to have a man you consider 1/1000th the man ron paul is running for president.

being a lunatic will get you attention but it won't get you into office.
  • Options

Its funny bec if Ed is as informed as he thinks he is, he certainly wouldnt tolerate let alone support either party or candidate. I guess he will Vote for Change... again.
  • Options
    hobbes wrote:
    you and your ron paul. must sting then to have a man you consider 1/1000th the man ron paul is running for president.

spoken like someone who isn't nearly as informed as they assume they are.
  • Options
    Its funny bec if Ed is as informed as he thinks he is, he certainly wouldnt tolerate let alone support either party or candidate. I guess he will Vote for Change... again.

how true!!!

thanks for letting me know not everyone has their head up their ass!! :D:D
  • Options
    spoken like someone who isn't nearly as informed as they assume they are.

oh and YOU are?! spare me the holier then thou attitude. you know how it is and i don't. thank fucking god you showed up!!

the arrogance of idiots like you is what turns people off from what you have to say.

you can spout your hyperbolic BS all you want. the truth is ron paul got shit on. deal with it.
  • Options
    RedMosquito02RedMosquito02 Posts: 2,560
    Patriot as in someone who loves his country first and foremost!! (like Thomas Jefferson or Patrick Henry!!) and is going to do things with the interest of our country and it's people first.

Ron Paul is 1000x the man Obama will ever be.i know there are a lot of idiots that spread disinfo about Ron on the net but he is fore-father material and would of set this country back on course.But the establishment fears him so they did a few things to try and disscredit him and all the morons swallowed it hook,line & sinker.

Obama is just a puppet like bush,in the pocket of the Zionists and big business.the only problem is Americans are too stupid and controlled by the media to understand what is going on and who is really to blame.

please don't pull that black shit with me either,i could care less if he was polka dotted.i am willing to bet i have more friends of color than most of you on this board so please don't insinuate I'm raciest because you'd be dead wrong.

i make it a point to seek the truth! i don't fall for divide and conquer tactics anymore (democrat vs republican,liberal vs conservative)
    i was a "leftest type" democrat before i woke up so i know where a lot of you are coming from because i was once there too.

maybe some of you saw me at Mansfield I with my "either way we are fucked '08" shirt. I think it sums it up quite nicely.

The handle says it all (although may want to consider changing "Breed" to "Fuck")

The Thomas Jefferson and Patrick Henry references are fucking incredible dude.
  • Options

I dont agree with all of it but your point about smearing is correct Dems and Reps will smear their own: McCain was a crazy war vet with a illegitimate love child just 9 years ago and now his has a 50% chance to be president.
    Dean was a maniacal screaming lunatic renegade and now he is head of the DNC.
  • Options
    hobbes wrote:
    oh and YOU are?! spare me the holier then thou attitude. you know how it is and i don't. thank fucking god you showed up!!

the arrogance of idiots like you is what turns people off from what you have to say.

you can spout your hyperbolic BS all you want. the truth is ron paul got shit on. deal with it.

Ron Paul got shit on? how is that? sure,he was neglected by a bunch of lemmings that were told not to vote for him/told he was a "racist".those are just more lies from same people who gave you the likes of George Bush.

I am not arrogant.the difference is I have freed myself from the left/right paradigm that most of the population is still stuck in,and until you get your mind away from that bullshit you will never see things clearly.

i am not going to resort to petty name calling as i have done in the past(as you have done now)it achieves nothing!!

i don't want to fight my country men! i want to help them see through the wool that gets pulled over their eyes.but the problem is too many are content to keep the wool so they can stay in denial.
  • Options
    The handle says it all (although may want to consider changing "Breed" to "Fuck")

well duh! he's a PATRIOT! and he is more informed then any person on this board. ever.
  • Options

crazy like a fox

why is that?
  • Options
    hobbes wrote:
    he is more informed then any person on this board. ever.

i didn't say that you did
  • Options
    i didn't say that you did

you're amazing at pointing out the obvious. you should run for president.
  • Options
    Ron Paul got shit on? how is that? sure,he was neglected by a bunch of lemmings that were told not to vote for him/told he was a "racist".those are just more lies from same people who gave you the likes of George Bush.

I am not arrogant.the difference is I have freed myself from the left/right paradigm that most of the population is still stuck in,and until you get your mind away from that bullshit you will never see things clearly.

i am not going to resort to petty name calling as i have done in the past(as you have done now)it achieves nothing!!

i don't want to fight my country men! i want to help them see through the wool that gets pulled over their eyes.but the problem is too many are content to keep the wool so they can stay in denial.

please. please tell me how supporting ron paul freed your mind?
  • Options
    Gonzo1977Gonzo1977 Posts: 1,696
    hobbes wrote:

See Ross Perot
  • Options
    RedMosquito02RedMosquito02 Posts: 2,560
    I'm so confused...did you seriously just ask me that???

I REALLY didn't think I would have to explain the fact that both of these men were born in the 1700's...
  • Options
    Abner11Abner11 Posts: 67

Oh, you're THAT guy...I was right in front of you...
    10/96 Hartford, 9/98 Hartford, 7/03 Mansfield I, 9/04 Boston I, 5/06 Boston I (Best crowd to date)
  • Options
    CityMouseCityMouse Posts: 1,010

not to suggest that thomas jefferson didn't many great things in his career, but he was a slave owner was he not? No politicians are perfect.
  • Options
    brucebruce Posts: 384
    CityMouse wrote:
    no it's not. trust me.

holy shit, you have almost 1,000 posts in a month
    Writing checks that others pay.....

• Options
    Abner11 wrote:
    Oh, you're THAT guy...I was right in front of you...

"THAT guy"?? WTF is that supposed to mean?

that is the only time i yelled! i was on my best behavior :)
  • Options
    I'm so confused...did you seriously just ask me that???

I REALLY didn't think I would have to explain the fact that both of these men were born in the 1700's...

so who gives a fuck if they were from th 1700's? or fucking B.C. for that matter!
    i was talking about their intelligence,character and patriotism! time has nothing to do with it.
  • Options
    CityMouse wrote:
    not to suggest that thomas jefferson didn't many great things in his career, but he was a slave owner was he not? No politicians are perfect.

the world was different back then and a lot of people had slaves.(not that it's right) like you said no one is perfect.Thomas Jefferson is a fucking billion times better than anyone running for Pres. right now!

besides,we are all slaves to the powers that be. just the chains are invisible now so a lot of people like to convince themselves that they don't exist.
  • Options
    hobbes wrote:
    please. please tell me how supporting ron paul freed your mind?

supporting Ron Paul didn't free my mind!!

my mind was already free that's why i supported Paul!
  • Options
    melva02melva02 Posts: 298
    over_bends wrote:
    I just recalled this from the Boston show. Someone yelled out to Eddie "Who are you voting for?" and he responded with "I like to keep my political views to myself," probably not exactly but something like that if I remember correctly. And then an Obama '08 banner walked across the stage. So wouldn't this have to have been set up?

I'm just laughing thinking of the thought of Eddie using plants for some reason.

Last night (NYC2) I didn't even hear anyone ask, but suddenly he said, "what's that? Who am I voting for?" and started it that way. It's possible someone asked and I just couldn't hear. Actually he was looking toward Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen's seats...maybe one of them was the plant.

Nobody yelled uke last night, even when he took out the first uke before the mandolin. When he took out the mandolin and nobody yelled uke, he mentioned that it was a mandolin.

Melissa
  • Options
    Ed is a big dummy... when people were yelling YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!!! during the Bos shows it had nothing to do with a ukelele or a mandolin and had everything to do with the "Greek God of Walks"
  • Options
    Ed is a big dummy... when people were yelling YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!!! during the Bos shows it had nothing to do with a ukelele or a mandolin and had everything to do with the "Greek God of Walks"

he is no fool he knows what's up! (except when it comes to Obama :D)