Options

Now that my round of tickets are up I'll reveal the secret to score them.

13»

Comments

• Options
    jentarrjentarr Posts: 79
    it let me click buy and then told me it couldn't add them to cart because they were out of stock? does this happen too?
    PJ fan since 1991 (I was 14); Ten Club member since '95.
  • Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    2 for 2..with no problems and didn't do as suggested here....and used dsl with IE..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    jentarr wrote:
    it let me click buy and then told me it couldn't add them to cart because they were out of stock? does this happen too?
    Yep happened to me 5 times for both DC shows.
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    MrStyles420MrStyles420 Posts: 272
    over_bends wrote:
    Saves the mouse work of moving across the screen. Those tenths of seconds can mean getting them and not! Shave ticks shave ticks shave ticks!

I was 4 for 4.

Agreed except instead of clicking the top show i hit f5 with my mouse over the top show. being able to click right away has done me wonders. I went 5 for 5 for EV solo, 9 for 9 on this past PJ tour, and scored vic tickets as well with this well timed method.

good luck to everyone through TM and in the future
    '06- Irving Plaza (What a way to see my first PJ concert), Albany, Hartford, Camden I & II, East Rutherford I & II, Pittsburgh

'07- THE VIC!!!, Lollapalooza (Chicago)

'08- Virginia Beach, Camden I & II, Washington D.C., MSG I & II, Hartford, Mansfield I & II,
    EV NY I & II, Newark, DC I & II
  • Options
    over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    Just so everyone knows, I tried it out again to make sure I wasn't screwing anybody (Didn't put it in the cart, that'd be evil) and I got to it so quickly, that I got a "This product is not yet available for sale" error message. This method is so damn fast, it just might be too fast!
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,779
    over_bends wrote:
    Just so everyone knows, I tried it out again to make sure I wasn't screwing anybody (Didn't put it in the cart, that'd be evil) and I got to it so quickly, that I got a "This product is not yet available for sale" error message. This method is so damn fast, it just might be too fast!

same here, but I got in.
    good stuff.

Always helps to:
    - Already be logged in
    - CC# copied (so you just paste it)
    - Check profile for addresses being updated beforehand