One of the Younges PJ Fans - 3 years old.

2»

Comments

• Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Just took my 6 and 9 year olds on a road trip to the West Coast... Best time ever, they loved the shows although both of them fell asleep in the second encore. Very cute. Take him as soon as you can :D
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • greasytgreasyt Posts: 49
    Good Stuff! Enjoy him.
  • msilva31msilva31 Posts: 180
    Awesome, i want to take him to philly but I think he'll fall asleep during Social D. I think I'm gonna put him in the fan club so he could have sick tickets when he's 18. Of course that put the band in their 60's and 70's, just think of the Stones, they're still touring and what are they in their 80's
  • MSILVA:

PLEASE POST MORE... I GET SUCH A KICK OUT OF YOUR KID...LOL...SO MUCH THAT EVERY TIME I HEAR OCEANS I CAN ACTUALLY HEAR HIM BELTING OUT LYRICS.... " I WILL BE, I WILL BEEEEEE...." AND THE "OOOOOH" PART IS A MAJOR KNEE SLAPPER! (hahahaha- i haven't used knee slapper in ages! hahahha)... oh and who could forget his drum solos! hahahaha. a mini Matt Cameron!

thanks for sharing! Your a lucky parent- i can't wait to be a mommy one day!
    "Underneath this smile lies everything,...
    All my hopes, anger, pride, and shame,..."
    thanks for the posts, i just took a video of him dancing to do the evolution in his underwear and tshirt. Move over tom cruise. also have a video of him when he was 2 singing who you are. what do you think should i post it
  • NossieNossie Posts: 1,039
    Ever since our son was born, to get him used to sleeping through anything (and i mean anything!!) we'd put Ten, Vitalogy and VS on random play and have it softly playing in his room... so i guess it's been in his subconscious since day one... haha

He loves PJ and is VERY angry he's not coming with us to the concert (he's 7). He has specific songs he can sing word for word (alive, even flow, Elderly woman and a few others) He belts out "i just wanna scream HEELLLLLOOOOOOO" and has done since about 2.5yrs... it's just awesome...

Forget playing Beethoven to relax kids - just whip on some PJ!!! =)
    When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do...

Pearl Jam - Adelaide: 1995, 1998, 2003, 2006, 2009, 2014
    Eddie Vedder Solo - Adelaide: 27th & 28th March 2011, Melbourne 16th 2014
    I have a cool clip of him dancing in his underwear and T-Shirt to Do the Evolution. Should I post it? Move over Tom Cruise.
  • yes post it..... im sure its extreemely entertaining! hahaha. can't wait :P
  • rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    That is awesome. I have a 2 year old son who also loves PJ. Makes me put it on and sings and dances to it all the time. I know how awesome it feels to watch your kid singing songs of your favorite band.

He's also a huge Kings of Leon fan. I heard him singing Charmer in his crib one night through the monitor. "Woohhw, she's such a charmer, oh no!" I was laughing about that for weeks.
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
  • StaffanStaffan Posts: 606
    That is very cute, keep him going :)

Heres my 3yr son kinda rockin to some PJ on DVD, we live in Sweden so his english is not so good yet :D
    He sings along to last kiss though, but I havent been able to catch that on film yet...as soon as he see me with the camera he usually stops whatever "cool" thing hes doing.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPkRa5NTXyU

peace
    Everyday................is Pearl Jam Day.

Except Sundays, that's Ed day.

The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open. FZ

• how cute, my 2.5 yr old daughter is bummed she can't go to any of the shows with her mum and I. She walks around saying me and daddy see PJ, not mummy.
    Sydney Eastern Creek - Mar 11, 1995 Sydney Entertainment Centre - Mar 12, 1998 Brisbane Entertainment Centre - Feb 08, 2003 Brisbane Entertainment Centre - Feb 09, 2003 Newcastle Entertainment Centre - Nov 19, 2006 Rod Laver Arena - Nov 16, 2006 Acer Arena - Nov 07, 2006 Brisbane Entertainment Centre - Nov 11, 2006
    Future, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane 09
    For those interested check out these other you tube videos of Aiden. He made it onto Regis and Kelly for his sick memory and spacial learning capability. I first passion is PJ. Love it. Check it out and share your thoughts. If you want to see other video's of his, just search msilva31 on you tube. If you watch the "presidents" clip, watch til the end, its hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jXSR1xdcPE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVHvjNDldzo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NklBPedrYQY
    Joss Breathe as per your request, Aiden dancing to do the evolution

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewwncNS9ZaI
  • stotstot Posts: 207
    msilva31 wrote:
    absolutley, is there a minimum age to go to a show or sign up for the fan club. I bet when he's 18 he'll have some killer seats.[/quot

I'm hanging on to my posters! The next generation will be after them!
    '00 Atlanta, Tampa, Seattle, & Seattle
    '03 Nashville & Atlanta
    '04 Tampa
    '08 Roo & Columbia
    jf
    bump
  • rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    Nossie wrote:
    Ever since our son was born, to get him used to sleeping through anything (and i mean anything!!) we'd put Ten, Vitalogy and VS on random play and have it softly playing in his room... so i guess it's been in his subconscious since day one... haha

He loves PJ and is VERY angry he's not coming with us to the concert (he's 7). He has specific songs he can sing word for word (alive, even flow, Elderly woman and a few others) He belts out "i just wanna scream HEELLLLLOOOOOOO" and has done since about 2.5yrs... it's just awesome...

Forget playing Beethoven to relax kids - just whip on some PJ!!! =)

When my son was a newborn I'd put him in the babybjorn and play Benaroya Hall and rock him to sleep. Worked every time. :) He's 2 now and still loves PJ.
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
  • bump
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    bump
    bump
    bump
  • PlanktonPlankton Posts: 692
    three bumps and a second thread on this? Why?
    my bad, there was someone that wanted to see it and the person wasn't going to find it if it was buried. wasn't sure how else to do it
  • msilva31 wrote:
    If you want to see something funny, he was on the regis and kelly show this past week. He won a Relly Award and his acceptance speech is priceless. go to http://www.rellyawards.com and pick the entry for sept. 29th its awesome. Check out "msilva31" on you tube and there is the actual clip of him on the show and why he won. Sorry it wasn't for pearl jam knowledge, i'll try next time. He does know all the songs on their cd's in order.
    wow this is so cool! Keep him jamming! when my brother was 2-3 he knew all the mammals from the mammals of the world book(smthg like that), but im sure he has forgotten them all by now( it was 15 years ago :))
    No matter how cold the winter ,there´s a springtime ahead...

thanks for the kind words. hope to see everyone there tomorrow congrats to those that are there today. Anyone have an idea of what a tne club # 108### will get?
  • great stuff! thanks..... :)