One of the Younges PJ Fans - 3 years old.

msilva31msilva31 Posts: 180
edited November 2009 in The Porch
I couldn't resist, my boy loves the new PJ album, thats all he wants to listen to (the fixer its at the end of the clip). Check it out and his other clips as well, you might find them entertaining. Search on youtube under "msilva31"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbFbeLZc7Z8
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• awesome,,enjoy your family.. :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • msilva31msilva31 Posts: 180
    absolutley, is there a minimum age to go to a show or sign up for the fan club. I bet when he's 18 he'll have some killer seats.
  • PlanktonPlankton Posts: 692
    Amazing!
  • pjsycopjsyco Posts: 646
    msilva31 wrote:
    I couldn't resist, my boy loves the new PJ album, thats all he wants to listen to (the fixer its at the end of the clip). Check it out and his other clips as well, you might find them entertaining. Search on youtube under "msilva31"

THAT is fricking GREAT!!!
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    he's got a better grip on the lyrics than most next to me at shows.

now eat your pork or i'm turning this off!
  • snipes824snipes824 Posts: 870
    that's really cool. i hope my kid is like that.
  • thats priceless, you could not ask for a cooler kid
    Hartford '06 Camden '06 East Rutherford '06
    Madrid '07 Munich '07 London '07
    Camden '08 MSG I '08 MSG II '08 Hartford '08 Mansfield '08
    Philly II '09 Philly III '09 Philly IV '09
    Hartford '10 MSG I '10 MSG II '10
    Made in America Fest Philly '12
  • msilva31 wrote:

WOW!!!! THAT IS ONE SPECIAL KID. That's got to be one of the cutest things i've ever seen. I hope one day my kids will rock out with mommy and daddy too!!!! You are lucky parents to have such an adorable little boy who obviously has phenomenal taste! One question- does he insist on having Pearl Jam on when he's eating? lol. Does he get mad if it's not on? That clip just made my day! Keep on rockin'!!!!
    "Underneath this smile lies everything,...
    All my hopes, anger, pride, and shame,..."
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    That's some good stuff. My boy is 2 and jumps around when he hears the new album (especially the first 4 tracks). I know he would love to sing along but he is just learning to talk. I'm just glad he is enjoying Pearl Jam almost as much as you're boy.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
    thanks everyone for the kind words. I'll take some more footage in a bit and to answer someone's question, he always asks for PJ during dinner. He loves the unplugged cd, msg, and the showbox concerts in case you were wondering
    If you want to see something funny, he was on the regis and kelly show this past week. He won a Relly Award and his acceptance speech is priceless. go to www.rellyawards.com and pick the entry for sept. 29th its awesome. Check out "msilva31" on you tube and there is the actual clip of him on the show and why he won. Sorry it wasn't for pearl jam knowledge, i'll try next time. He does know all the songs on their cd's in order.
  • He won an award? That's awesome. Winning is great. Sometimes coming in second is good, too, because sometimes when you come in second you get the same thing as the winner, anyway.

Or so I have heard.
  • bookmusebookmuse Posts: 277
    msilva31 wrote:
    If you want to see something funny, he was on the regis and kelly show this past week. He won a Relly Award and his acceptance speech is priceless.

Hysterical :lol: That was priceless and hey for a 3 year old boy what he spoke of in his speech might be as much a major accomplishment as what he won for. What a cutie!
    "Speak your mind even if your voice shakes" ~ M Kuhn
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    i love the "myyyyyyselfs" during Solat :D:D absolutely adorable..
  • msilva31 wrote:
    If you want to see something funny, he was on the regis and kelly show this past week. He won a Relly Award and his acceptance speech is priceless. go to http://www.rellyawards.com and pick the entry for sept. 29th its awesome. Check out "msilva31" on you tube and there is the actual clip of him on the show and why he won. Sorry it wasn't for pearl jam knowledge, i'll try next time. He does know all the songs on their cd's in order.

Oh wow, so... it's official, you have an over achiever on your hands.... what doesn't he do? He's a globe trotter, an up and coming Pearl Jam fan turned rockstar, and he potty's where he's supposed to! lol. He is so flippin cute. WOW- I hope you post more. That's just great. He's a star in the making.... :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "Underneath this smile lies everything,...
    All my hopes, anger, pride, and shame,..."
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    :D Cute kid!.....Thanks for posting!!
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
    I have some footage of him when he was 2 singing who you are and in my tree. Should i post it? No Code was the disc that got him started.
    I have some footage of him when he was 2 singing who you are and in my tree. Should i post it? No Code was the disc that got him started.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    That was ace, your little boy is so adorable and cute, and uber intelligent!
    Very cool kid :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    jf
    Joss Breathe

thanks for the kind words. I was thinking of taking him to the show in philly, but his bedtimeis 8:30. Should I let him stay up for the show?
  • CardinalCardinal Posts: 479
    What a great little Jammer....he is great with remembering the lyrics. You have a gift to enjoy together....thats really awesome....its a gift I truely feel lucky to have.

This is my boy Kalman 5 and his lil sis Ella 2.5 yrs.....and this is what happens daily at our house.....Got Some if you need it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhVV78F4Vdw

Here is to future concerts with the kids! Cheers
    Thanks for watching!

PS the guy half way through....not sure how he got in there...lol
    Eddie Vedder Solo Tour Toronto Aug 9, 2008
    Eddie Vedder Solo Tour Albany NY June 9, 2009
    Pearl Jam Toronto Aug 21, 2009
    Pearl Jam Chicago Aug 23, 2009
    Pearl Jam Chicago Aug 24, 2009
    Pearl Jam Buffalo May 10, 2010
    Pearl Jam New York MSG1 May 20, 2010
    Pearl Jam New York MSG2 May 21, 2010
    Go Cards Go!
  • peacegirlpeacegirl Posts: 835
    I'm not one for kids but these kids rockin out to PJ are adorable!
    jf
  • that just made my day, I used to be a nanny and I had a boy that was just 8 days old when I took them all on ( 6 kids) and by the time he was three HE knew Ten VS and Vitology by heart, that is just so cool lucky for me his parents were fans too so we all rocked out together what a great job that was. Great kid that was just toooo awesome.
    thanks for the kind words.
  • G ForceG Force Posts: 1,393
    So cool
    thanks
    jf