Options

Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    an ice storm with a few big trees landing on the roof of your house, which did happen last year to me 2:30 in the morning... :o

Do you think the outcome of the Yankees vs Angels game will be different because of the game being postponed?
    {sometimes a day makes all the difference in the world} ;):mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,135
    an ice storm with a few big trees landing on the roof of your house, which did happen last year to me 2:30 in the morning... :o

Do you think the outcome of the Yankees vs Angels game will be different because of the game being postponed?

No, I said Yankees in six when the series started, so that's my story and I'm sticking with it.
    Do you think all the off days in the baseball playoffs are a little excessive?
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • Options

No, I said Yankees in six when the series started, so that's my story and I'm sticking with it.
    yes I do, it seems like the season's are getting longer because of it..

Are you originally a Mets fan?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,138
    Yes it makes me less interested in the whole thing than I'm already am.

How can something be "new" and "improved"? if it's new, what was it improving on? :D

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options

yes I do, it seems like the season's are getting longer because of it..

Are you originally a Mets fan?

Nope a Die Hard Red Sox fan

You are a Red Sox fan right?

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    yes I am :thumbup:

Have you been to any of their games this past season?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    Oh Yes a couple @ National Stadium against the Nationals, a very nice stadium filled with Red Sox fans felt like Fenway. i'm going to Spring Training next year in Fort Meyers. It'll be my very special birthday gift.
    Oh Camden Yards too against the O's also filled with RS fans.

How long have you been a fan?

Peace

• Options
    since back in the 80's, but only been to a handful of games... I just love Fenway Park!
    The atmosphere is in one word "AWESOME" ;):mrgreen:

Is this a birthday gift your giving to yourself next year?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    since back in the 80's, but only been to a handful of games... I just love Fenway Park!
    The atmosphere is in one word "AWESOME" ;):mrgreen:

Is this a birthday gift your giving to yourself next year?

Yeah it's for me because of the BD number and opening day will be around that time. The last time i went Opening day in 2007 met Manny and of coarse the Sox won it all that year. So I hope for the same next year. I went to a game last year just not opening day.

Have you ever been to a Sox game away from Fenway?

Peace

• Options
    no I haven't... bring them some luck ;):mrgreen:

So is this a bd for you? ;):mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    Yes, I'd rather go to the game than have a big party

Do you look forward to birthdays?

Peace

• Options
    No! ;)

Have you ever been to Good Harbor beach in Glouster?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    I don't think so, I sailed by Glouchester Ma

Do you mean Gloucester, Ma?

Peace

• Options
    yes, it's on Cape Ann

Did you see PJ last year at Mansfield MA?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    No, I was in Las Vegas for 10 days

Have you ever been to Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard?

Peace

• Options
    no neither, I really have to get a life :lol::lol:

Are you going to bed soon? :mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    Yup

Why, are you getting tired?

• Options
    not really no

I would love to get out and get my walking in tomorrow...

Do you think it will still be raining? :think:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    I usually hang till 2 sometimes 3 :D Oh my Ipod thingy says sunny here in MD/DC.

Say I'm not sure what city you're in?

Peace

• Options
    I PM's that to you :mrgreen: I think it may have stopped raining!! Yay!! :)

Are you also a Door's fan? ;):mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    I PM's that to you :mrgreen: I think it may have stopped raining!! Yay!! :)

Are you also a Door's fan? ;):mrgreen:

Very much so but most of their records I have on vynil except for a 6 disc box set. i've visited his gravesite in France.

Do you know where he was born Jim Morrison that is?

Peace

• Options
    I thought California, I believe his dad was in the military, and they traveled around a lot...

Do you think that Ed sounds a lot like Jim?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    I thought California, I believe his dad was in the military, and they traveled around a lot...

Do you think that Ed sounds a lot like Jim?

No I heard this on the radio when I was in S Florida, he was born in Melbourne, Florida.

No, I think he sounds more like Bruce

I like that video of Force of Nature, what's your favorite track on Backspacer?

Peace

• Options
    I also like The Force of Nature, and Got Some... I need to listen to the whole album, and just take each song in...

Do you think Ed and the boys ever take a break from touring together, and on individually?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Yes quite often it seems to me they don't seem to go long extended year or 2 year tours like let say U2. Short tours and they seem to get away from each other to get back to their families. After the Philly shows i think they're off to OZland "Down Under". Life on the road it NOT easy I did is for 9 days with another band a co head line with Ziggy Marley and I couldn't figure out how these people do this, live this kind of life being away from family and friends for so long. i couldn't do it, they were times I didn't know what city I was in.

Last :?: If you could what band would tour with on the buses and all that goes with it?

Peace
    Post edited by g under p on

• Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    It would have to be PJ!

If you smoke, do you roll your own or buy ready made?
  • Options
    probably $10.00

what are some of Ed's favorite wines?
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Can't remember - it was in a thread a few weeks ago about some he likes, but I can't remember. I think it's Corona beer he likes, but then I have a terrible memory for names of stuff so I could be wrong.

My husband has just gone to buy some prawns, why do people like eating prawns?
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Because they are yummy!!

Which new boots should I get?
    GoiMTvP.gif