Options

Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Like those creepy toe shoes? No.

Do you like flavored popcorn?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,521
    Not to much..

Have you ever touch a snake??..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    inmyNCinmyNC amongst many Posts: 243
    I did quite a bit when I was a kid. Mostly little garden snakes.

What's the most exotic animal you have ever touched?
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,110
    Yes. We had a common green snake as a pet when I was a child.

When is the last time you did something romantic for your significant other?
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,753
    It comes from the inner membrane and the white "ribs" inside the chili.

What is the oldest book you own(as the age of the physical copy not when it was published)?
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,419
    Vitalogy.

Do you have or ever had a set of encyclopedias?
  • Options
    inmyNCinmyNC amongst many Posts: 243
    Had a set when I was young. Back before the internet and we had to do serious research in order to complete book reports...

East coast beaches or west coast beaches???
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,419
    Never been to a west coast beach. I hear they are much prettier, but I'll take the warmer water on the east coast.

What is the farthest you have traveled from your current home but still within your country?
  • Options
    4903Km(3047mi)

What is one place in your country you have always wanted to go but haven't yet?

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Mendocino.

Do you try to stay well hydrated?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    yes i drink enough water

do you like to cultivate Godly fear and hugs...
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I have no idea.

What ever do you mean?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    nevermind

do you like eddie the metalica man
  • Options
    Dude

Do you ever consider asking someone a question that makes enough sense for another person to answer?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    sorry i meant iron maiden eddie the dude do you think hes kewl
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I don't think I've ever referred to anything spelled that way!

My guy has an old old Maiden T hanging on our wall. I think Eddie is on there but wouldn't put money on it.

For those who have dogs/cats...ever just sit there and watch them eat? And notice the difference between the general discerning (read: I'm a smug asshole) method of cats vs FOODFOODFOODYES of dogs?
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383
    Yes and yes. Reminds of this cartoon....

Do you have a t-shirt buying problem? (PJ/other bands/concert Ts)
  • Options
    Yes, yes I do. Came back from the most recent tour with 9 more tees and I'm still looking for 3 show specific shirts I couldn't get. I literally have to take things out of my closet to make all the new ones fit.

What is the worst you have ever injured yourself?

• Options
    Flipped my bike in my early teens; chin hit a metal pipe and had to get stitches. Guess I've been lucky in that I've never broken anything, lo these many years.

Have you ever caused injury to another, intentionally or not?

(PS - Hobbes, I loved that!)
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Hell yeah! Knuckling up was fairly common when I was a kid! Oh, and my high school soccer team was nicknamed the House of Pain. I broke an opponent's collarbone. He was actually a coworker friend of mine off the field. We went to Lollapalooza 92 together.

Ever get into a physical altercation with one of your friends and remain friends?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    SmallestOceansSmallestOceans Posts: 13,542
    My best friend at the time almost punched me in the face a while back for making a move on his soon to be girlfriend. I thought she was fair game :i_dunno:! Apparently he didn't think so and took exception. We were all drinking, things escalated, he could have taken a straight shot at me but I knew he wouldn't do it. We tried to forget about it but it always kind of lingered and our friendship wasn't the same after that. We got out of touch but I think they're still together and will probably get married :lol:. Looking back, it's sad to lose a good friend for such a stupid reason.

Have you ever made a move for somebody that maybe you knew you shouldn't have? Someone else took exception, what was the result? :lol:
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    A three way behind izzy's bowling alley in a Ford Windstar..

Every expect a totally different outcome?
  • Options
    SmallestOceansSmallestOceans Posts: 13,542
    Haha yea everyday

On average how many questions do you answer correctly on Jeopardy?
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    80% of the first round
    30% of the second
    Sparsely the final

Ever drink too much Tequila
  • Options
    no long time ago too much bourbon or whiskey hate bourbon now but not whiskey

do you drink with moderation
  • Options
    As with most things in my life, I moderate moderation with abandon...and try to use proper judgment and decorum (or lack thereof) for both.

Ever just said fuck it and gone on a rampage?
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828
    Depends on how you define rampage. I would say, yes.

Do you do things in your private life that would surprise those who only know you at work? :wink:
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    Yes.. But, I've thrown it in their faces so much, either intentional or by mistake, that they have come to want me to take it to some monumental level that even I can't fulfill.,

Ever drive to your work parking lot directly from the party in the hopes that you may get 20 minutes of sleep in before you need to punch in?
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828
    I cycle to work. It's hard to sleep on a bike.

Do you still hand write letters to anyone?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    often, yes to your other question as well as the recent one. Only to my mom. She loves and saves them and I think they sustain her in a sense.

Such an easy way to make her happy in this late stage of life, so how could I not? I mean, there's NO pressure.

Leftovers - think they're OK to eat a couple of hours after initial chowdown, or must one wait until the next day?

PS - rampage (in my terms) - going fucking nuts on someone, maybe moreso verbally on my end vs physical.