Options

Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Yes, I have. Not noteably famous...but he was in a band that played around clubs in Seattle.

Do you like Adele?

The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,805
    yes, she has a great voice and writes her own stuff.

Am I going to get nervous and fuck up my vows tomorrow?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    No...have faith in yourself, speak from the heart...just let it flow out of you.

CONGRATS by the way!

Did you pick the date for sentimental reasons?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY said:

No...have faith in yourself, speak from the heart...just let it flow out of you.

CONGRATS by the way!

Did you pick the date for sentimental reasons?

no. it was a matter of covienece really. Her daughter is home for thanksgiving. She needs to be there. Otherwise we waited til xmas break.

was that wrong?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,735
    Nope your wedding, what matters is what's important to the two people getting married.

Do you think most weddings are just overpriced show and tells?
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    Yes! I bought my dress on eBay...for $200. Brand new.

Are you a bargain shopper?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    I try to be but I'm also hell impatient so it depends on which side wins.

What was was deal you eve scored?

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    ...assuming I read your question correctly :sunglasses:

Toss-up between my husband and my sanity (or maybe they go hand in hand).

Are you one to partake in eggnog?

(and mickey, congratulations! Good wishes - know from your posts you've been walking / driving a long road)

• Options
    edited November 2015
    not anymore, at least the spiked variety!!!!

seen any good movies recently?

(btw, thanks folks.)

• Options
    Rapture-Palooza this movie was hysterical! I stumbled upon recently. Craig Robinson is FUNNY!!!!!

Have you ever participated in a different religion's ritual/prayer?
  • Options
    Nice question there, tempo. I have and it was pretty cool. Openness on both sides.

Might the loud nature of music being played fuck with your neighbors?

(Stones + White)
  • Options
    evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,103
    When I was a wee lad and forced to go to sunday school and confirmation classes, ya.... we had to participate in some jewish prayer thing. Don't give a tit about it. bye bye religion from my life.

What is your best memory from the past month?
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    a dream of restoring a neglected pet back to health

do you like emails telling you the details of a sick persons progress to good health that you thought could possibly dies from an illness that just needed special private operations and medical attention
  • Options
    Uuummmmm yes

What has been your tv show addiction of late?

• Options
    Documentaries

You own a pair of doc martens?
  • Options
    Yes, a few pairs.

Do you still buy DVDs/CDs?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Yes

Are you excited about the prospect of the spring PJ tour?

• Options
    Yes and no...I do hope I can make some shows. It's depressing when you can't.

Are there any colors you refuse to wear?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Pink.

Was it supposed to rain today?

• Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    I think so. Congratulations, btw!!!!!

I have no question. Can someone else take over question asking duties?
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    Congratulations Mickeyrat :joy:

Do you have a favorite red wine?
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828
    No, too many that I like for favourites. I did really enjoy a good Priorat recently.

Do we all wish Mickeyrat a great day? (of course we do!!)
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    Yes, congrats Mickeyrat.

Is it very elitist of some one to ask and answer their own question?

• Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    Absolutely!

Even when it's done for comedic effect?

NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    Well no, in that case it's okay.

See what I did there?
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828
    No. Totally missed it.

What did you do there, Ident?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    Well ldent...?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    I asked and answered my own question

For comedic effect

Cuz I'm funny

Is today a "curl up with a book" kind of day?
  • Options
    Yes! Although a century link person came by and was quite startled that a answered the door in my kitty pajamas....Yes, I'm still in my pajamas, at 2:24 in the afternoon.

Have you worn your pajamas all day because you decided it was a lazy day?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Hell yeah. It wouldn't be a lazy day without staying in your PJ's (or perhaps a natty robe).

Do you make a point of having lazy days?