Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    Uh, HELL NO...Not a Mountain Climber here....lol

Would you like to run with the bulls?
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    Yes. I would love it.

And for the record my wifes cat pee's on my things when she is mad. She started the war between the two of us. I am civil to the cat out of respect for the misses but I secretly wish Boomer would just eat her. Hes too big a wuss though.

Are you a fan of dark beer or lighter beers? Or white versus red wine if that is your thing?
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    I drank back in college. I do enjoy some lovely rum and a very good red wine that isn't funky or gross would be a great thing. My friend just had me try beer this past March when we were at buyer's market for work. It was Blue Moon. It was as gross as I thought it would be. Just not a beer girl.

If there was one type of alcohol that existed and only one, which would you prefer it to be? (We're talking specifically wine, tequila, some type of beer (a bit brand specific) . . . that sort of thing.)

2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I don't drink much, but I do like a good Irish style red beer, like killian's, or elysian men's room.

Would you call the cops if you saw dogs in a hot car? Windows rolled up, and they're panting.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,127
    Whiskey. If I had to be specific, Bourbon (although I do love a good Scotch too). To pick a brand, Woodford Reserve.

What do you like best about your job?
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    Yes I'd call the cops on those bad dog owners. The doggies can't do it themselves.

I love so much about my job but the best part is that I'm on my own all day out and about and not stuck in an office somewhere

Do really big bananas gross you out?
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
    Bananas in general gross me out.

Mr. RK didn't like that I called the cops about 2 big furry doggies in a hot car. AnimalControl was closed. It was still 80℉ outside...poor doggies.

Do you like bread pudding?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    It's okay. Wouldn't go out of my way to get some, but if it were in front of me, sure, I'd eat it.

Back to pets in hot cars for a second. Yes call the cops. Then call Pop-a-lock. It's a free service they provide. They will make it their first priority. 1-800-POP-A-LOCK. The pet gets out and the cops make sure the owner is contacted.

And since MarkyMark's question was skipped, I'll ask it again...

What do you like best about your job?
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    I work for a mom and pop. I work at an art gallery where they allow us to be ourselves. We get away with a lot more than what a lot of other people at other jobs would because they take into consideration that we are creative and as such, turn our creativity to their benefit. I'm display staff and I love being able to take piles of otherwise non-related items and making something beautiful out of them that people love to buy. Every day is a bit different. That's a good thing, too.

Do you have temporary summer fun equipment that you place in your yard? (We're talking a trampoline, temporary pool or something like that.)
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
    No, the only summer equipment my yard gets to see is a lawnmower.

What is your favorite movie?
    Heartbreak Ridge. Eastwood plays an old school Marine better than anyone. It makes me miss the corps.

Favorite tv show of all time?
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    mmm tough one...laughs- two and a half men(charlie Sheen days), reality atm Alaskan bush people or Alaska The Last Frontier, and Survivor in there too, cooking- Masterchef (anything Ramsey), home improvement- DIY with Bryan Baumeur. hahahaha hard to figure out favorite show of all time...

what is your favorite activity you did as a kid with your parents/family?
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Long Road

Do you attend church?
  • jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Posts: 2,682
    No, never. I'm an atheist and they creep me out

Have you written a will?
    No, not yet.

How long has it been since you saw Pearl Jam in concert?
  • Too long. Alpine Valley for PJ 20.

Have you hit the big 40 yet?
  • jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Posts: 2,682
    No, a long way off yet thankfully

What was the last gig you went to?
  • To see a cover band called he Klocks. The singer is has Rod Stewart hair and covers everything from Journey to Willie Nelson.

If you had the opportunity would you go on a one way trip to Mars?
    edited June 2015
    No don't want to go to Mars

Coffee, tea, juice, or soft drink in the morning?
    Post edited by markymark550 on
  • Juice when I'm being good. Coke when I'm not.

So you like cold fried chicken?
    No, that's nasty imo.

What is the go-to album that will always put you in a better mood?
  • No Code

Do you like Southern Rock?
    edited June 2015
    Some of it.

Do you think fireworks should be banned for residential use?

- Christopher McCandless
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,435
    No

You wanna go fishing?
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    yes salmon fishing next month.

whens the last time you won something?
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
    The last raffle here. I won two things actually.

If you had to give up one food for the rest of your life, what would be the last one you would pick?
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Seafood...

Do/would you eat game meat?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Yes I have and still would.

Was there ever a time in your life when you believed in Bigfoot?
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Wait, are you trying to tell me Bigfoot isn't real?
    ELITIST FUK
  • TheiaTheia Posts: 145
    No.

Where are you vacationing this summer?