Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    cdysinge said:

We have 7 eleven so we call them slurpies. Anyways is the age old mix of half coke and half cherry.

We have 7-11s as well and I know what a slurpee is, I was referring to this

PJSiren said:

No I don't...I would never do that, even if I didn't like them, that's just disrespectful.

Do you have a small bladder? LOL

No, bladder of a camel.

Do your knees pop and crack every time you use the stairs?
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    My knees creek when I use the stairs...it's very weird...lol

What is your favorite soda?
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Posts: 12,158
    edited May 2015
    PEPSI

Have you ever called someone a phlegm wad?
    Post edited by The Waiting Trophy Man on
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
    LMAO...no, can't say that term is in my vocabulary...my words are usually much worse when I call names...

Have you ever looked at someone and wondered who ties their shoes in the morning?
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Almost everyday lol

What kind of people/character traits annoy you the most?
    Lack of common sense....know it alls...

What is your biggest character flaw?
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    Weird sense of humor most don't get. Its a south park humor perfected in the marines. I'm actually very conservative which is why those that get me can tell when I am joking but most think I am just psychotic.

Same question?
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Lack of patience I would say...I have no patience for anything, whether it's waitiing for things to happen or for even my own kid...lol

Do you have patience?
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    Have not generally been known for that, no.

Do you generally walk everywhere quickly because you have so much to do?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    A LOT. It comes from 25+ years of working with animals. With people.. I have to remember to practice it more often. But it usually takes a whole lot tompiss me off.. Unless it is something stupid.

Is there anything about yourself that you warned your significant other of when you first started dating?
    Yes. I didn't want to be married until I was 27 and no kids until I was 30. I was 22 at the time. I was married to her at 23 with a kid at 24. It didn't scare her off or work apparently.

What is your most unfulfilled thing you wanted to do when you were young?
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

We have 7-11s as well and I know what a slurpee is, I was referring to this

we call them:

The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    cdysinge said:

Yes. I didn't want to be married until I was 27 and no kids until I was 30. I was 22 at the time. I was married to her at 23 with a kid at 24. It didn't scare her off or work apparently.

What is your most unfulfilled thing you wanted to do when you were young?

see PJ when they were just making it big

Do you still have a childhood friend you see regularly?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    No. My only childhood friend died in a freak accident, and sadly, both her mother and I saw the whole thing. ( my ex-fiancé was my very best friend til he fucked me over, so I try to avoid him as much as possible.. Even though our parents are still good friends).

Did you have a lot of friends as a child?
    no, I was the 'different' kid...didn't help that I was the only kid with divorced parents either.

Whats your favorite animal?

- Christopher McCandless
    The horse.

Same question
    Yes but I see or talk to none. Never even been to a reunion. Just never cared to. They weren't around when life really started (the corps, family, going back to school at 30). Weird that way that I just don't care what happened to them or letting them know to me. I'm super loyal to a small group and my wolf pack is tough to get into.

Same question?
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    cdysinge said:

Yes but I see or talk to none. Never even been to a reunion. Just never cared to. They weren't around when life really started (the corps, family, going back to school at 30). Weird that way that I just don't care what happened to them or letting them know to me. I'm super loyal to a small group and my wolf pack is tough to get into.

Same question?

No only the two. And I didn't find the first one til I was 9. I think he just felt sorry for me honestly.. You know how there's that one group of kids that no one likes?? Not even THOSE kids liked me! Lol and I didn't meet Misty til I was 12. She died when we were 14.. :-( I didn't have any other friends until I was in college. I just don't relate to people very well.

What is your favorite time of day?
    Lunch. Work caters in and we have a corner in the lunch room where it is nothing but degenerate fun we should get fired for. It is loud so all they can mostly hear is the laughter. Because my god we are a walking HR violation. Not in an inappropriate way towards people, just our choice of words aren't exactly the best and can get colorful.

What is your go to meal for lunch? Not necessarily your favorite, the lunch you go to when you don't know what else to have.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    A sand which

Same question
    Panini. The caterer has a big panini machine there and we get to make if we don't like the main dishes. Roast beef, salami, mozzarella cheese with some lettuce on a pretzel bun. I end up doing that 1 to 2 times a week.

If you could buy any one thing, what would it be?
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    A cure for Cancer.

Same question
    edited May 2015
    Child molestation and abuse to not exist. When I see things in the news a rage takes over me. I look at my kids and cannot believe anyone would want to harm an innocent like that. You know what my kids biggest sin is, arguing at bed time that they don't want to go or not putting dishes in the sink. Kids should be off limits for humanities worst.

If you could add one amenity to where you live what would it be?
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Empathy for all humans

Can you swim?

- Christopher McCandless
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    Yes. Empathically.

Can you swim?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    Like a fish! I miss living near water.. And I HATE public pools.. They stink.. Literally.

When did you get your Driver's License?
    Sometime when I was 16...

Do you like to drive?

- Christopher McCandless
  • I do, but I can't stand traffic/other drivers.

When is the last time someone asked you for spare change, and did you give them any?
    A few weekends ago someone asked me, he was tweaking out. I said I didn't have any, he asked me for a cigarette, I told him I was smoking my last one, he started to get aggressive, so I gave him my cigarette and walked back in the bar.

Would you have ever considered an arranged marriage?

- Christopher McCandless
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    Nope, no way no how, I never even considered a non arranged marriage.

Have you ever picked up a hitchhiker?
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.