Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• No, there needs to be more people like you.

Have you listened to Neil Young: Live At the Cellar Door before?
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    No! Need to check that out!

Do you have any classic records on vinyl?
  • Yes, The Beatles. About it.

How many PJ albums do you own on vinyl?
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
    Only one now. The Basketball copy of Ten. No one knew what it was! But I had to sell the others to pay for rehab last year. HAD.., Ten( the regular version and the BB version), Vs, Vitalogy, Binaural, and Backspacer.

Same question
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    edited May 2015
    Two Vs. and PJ20

Do you tend to over analyze things?
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    Sometimes. And it makes me feel crazy. I wish I could be more impulsive.

Do you own any 'naughty' toys?
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    I don't have any sex toys. Several years ago my friend gave me a joke gift of a little toy bear tied up in bondage. I still have that. I'd call it a naughty toy.

Do you donate shit or throw it out? I can't find the exact thing I read last year on the matter but this is the same information
    http://www.slate.com/articles/life/fashion/2012/06/the_salvation_army_and_goodwill_inside_the_places_your_clothes_go_when_you_donate_them_.html
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    No, though there are some people who love animals more than people, tend to have their panties in a twist. A really tight twist.

What are you doing today?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY said:

No, though there are some people who love animals more than people, tend to have their panties in a twist. A really tight twist.

you on some sort of delay?
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    ldent42 said:

RKCNDY said:

you on some sort of delay?
    Ugh...my phone has been freaking out.

I donate my clothes, we can actually put really worn/torn clothing in with regular donations...they will recycle the bad stuff into rags or insulation.

Do you like clothes shopping?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    No. I hate it. I order all my clothes online because I hate it so much. And I order the same fuckin' clothes too. I think they've discontinued my pants and I've declared a state of emergency over it.

You're ok with your clothing donations being sent to textile recyclers and then resold?
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    Yes but i wear clothes until they are dead.

Did you see 50 shades of grey?
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Posts: 16,427
    edited May 2015
    Nope. No desire to. The best review I've seen says "It's only steamy and romantic because the guy is a billionaire. If he delivered pizzas, it would be an episode of Criminal Minds."

But speaking of Jamie Dornan, have you seen the tv series "The Fall"?
  • jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Posts: 2,682
    Yeah, I lost interest in it though. Found out after I was in school with the girl who played Katie, would never have recognised her!

Has anyone you were in school with gone on to make a name for themselves?
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Yes. Rachel Williams--model in the late 80s/early 90s--and her brother Todd (movie director).

Is it raining where you live?
    ELITIST FUK
    No all sun, glorious sun.

When was the last time you slept for more than 8 hours?

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    all in one go? I can't remember...

do you like chocolate chip pancakes?

- Christopher McCandless
    I used to! Now I can't eat them.. And I miss them.

Do you like to spend large amounts of time alone?
    I like to...but I don't get to as often as I like.

Does that make me a hermit?

- Christopher McCandless
    I wish. 4 kids, a wife a a dog. I am never alone unless I am at the gym (music loud and no acknowledging anyone else) or walking the dog. I guess even that doesn't count since the dog is with me. I actually enjoy his company though most of all as no talking and he does what I want.

Anyone you know ever been arrested for something really bad?
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Yep! Have two cousins in prison for life for murder. ( they worked together on the 'plot'). Not our family's greatest claim to fame...
    Same question
    yes...he went to federal prison.

Do you like to run?

- Christopher McCandless
    No, I took up cycling instead.

What is your favorite flavour of freezie?

We have 7 eleven so we call them slurpies. Anyways is the age old mix of half coke and half cherry.

Have you ever gotten to enjoy quick trip yet and their food? Really good for gas station food if you haven't. Still gas station food but good in that realm.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Yep! They are all over Mo!

Do you prefer to eat out?
    Yes. No mess no fuss. People to clean up after you and if at the right places better food that you can cook.

Do you ever go through your spam filter and laugh at the emails? Apparently I have lots of ads on dating sites I didn't know about and lots of women are all over me.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Yes, apparentley they think I'm a dude...those are the funniest emails.

Would you want supersonic hearing?

- Christopher McCandless
    I kinda sort of do have that.. And I wish I didn't! So no.

Same question
    No. I would just hate everyone when I hear the shit they talk about me at work. They say enough things to my face to make most people blush as they know my sense of humor is off most days and it will make me laugh. I can only imagine what they say when not to my face.

Do you talk smack directly to your coworkers faces?
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    No I don't...I would never do that, even if I didn't like them, that's just disrespectful.

Do you have a small bladder? LOL
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!