Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• unfortunately probably eat

Are you going to a party tomorrow?
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Yep.. a small one.. but it should be fun.. I get to see my buddy's kids anyway.. love them kids..

Do you think that the monday following the Super bowl should be a national holiday?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Yes X 1000 when Pittsburghs in the superbowl the city schools get a 2 hour delay...not fair

Do you think the Superbowl should be held outside again?
    Yes.. it will though.. Its in East rutherford in 2014 i believe.. in the next few years anyway..

Why don't they just play it on saturday?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Because then it wouldn't be called Superbowl Sunday????

Do you watch the commericals?
    I do.. I hate myself for it, but I do

(who cares if they don't call it superbowl sunday anymore.. I wanna get wrecked on beer and chicken wings and sleep in the next day)

What is your favorite finger food?
  • The litte mini sandwiches :D

I'd be ok if it was Superbowl Saturday 8-)

Are you the person screaming at player from in front of the tele?
    At times.. I can get a little fired up I guess

Tele? Are you a Brit? :D
  • haha nope Just to lazy to type out the word and two lazy to hit backspace :D

Are you?
    My dad was born there.. but I was born and raised in Detroit.. Thank god :D

Should I attempt to eat again? I am hungry, but still sick..
  • cinnamon and sugar toast is it when i'm sick

What are you sick from?
    I think the flu.. Pretty sure the flu actually.. fuck this flu

Do you take a bunch of medicine for your symptoms, or just let it run its course?
  • I don't like taking too much medicine. If it's a regular cold, I know that I need lots of sleep and tea or water. Then I just go with aspirins. Other than that, I try to go with more natural stuff like fennel honey, lots of fruits, chicken soup etc etc... If it's something more serious, I take the required medication. I once got sick with a double sided pneumonia right after the flu cause I didn't take the antibiotics to fight the flu and my body was still too weak - never want to have that again :roll:

Are you grumpy and want to be alone when you are ill or do you want to have contact with others in order not to feel too isolated?
  • Please leave me alone!

Do you get sick often?
  • Nope, and I haven't been really sick this winter yet. *knocksonwood*

When you are sick, do you still go to work or school or stay at home?
  • big mickbig mick Posts: 773
    I try to go to work, I hate letting people down, however if I'm too ill I just stay in bed and feel sorry for myself.

When you're off sick do you lounge on the sofa or stay in bed out of the way?
    Reading England 2006, Manchester England 2009, London England 2010, Manchester 1 2012, EV London 1 2012
  • Depends on how sick I am. If it's really tough, I am in bed, otherwise I spend sick days on my sofa.

Do you have special "sick time" food that makes you feel better?
    Ice cream by the bucket load and drinking Lucozade (a high sugar energy drink).

You?
    Reading England 2006, Manchester England 2009, London England 2010, Manchester 1 2012, EV London 1 2012
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Usually toast with a little peanut butter and tea.

What's your fave thing for breakfast?
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Eggs Benedict with bacon and black coffee ...food of the gods

How often do you go out for breakfast
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • paysonitespaysonites Posts: 1,150
    Maybe once a month. We do a thing called Sunday breakfast. That's where no matter what we take the time and make up something yummy and at least three course.

What do you prefer?
    John and Shawna
    Full English breakfast with sausages, eggs, bacon, black pudding, hash browns, baked beans, tried bread and tomatoes. It's my fave meal!

What's your favourite meal?
    Salmon in any form

Have you been to a vegan restaurant?
    No, but there is one in town.

Have you ever eaten frogs legs?
    Yes in France,they were chewy and tasted of nothing in particular :|

Oddest thing you have eaten?
    Octopus.....I really liked the suction cups. They were kind of hard and chewy. Salt and peppered with some kind of strong flavorful sauce. I know this is going to sound cliche but it tasted like chicken to me.

What is the craziest foreign food you have eaten?
    John and Shawna
  • I guess frog legs, while I was disecting a frog...never again :?

Do you like to eat new things?
    Yes, I'd say I'm open to eating new stuff.

Are you going to any gigs soon?
    If my wife is better we'll be seeing Vedder in Phoenix this April.

You...
    John and Shawna
  • No plans...yet

How often do you go to a concert?