Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• If you enjoy eating cow stomach stuffed with lamb and rice.. its yummy!!

are you a Scorpio?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    no...

I'm assuming you are?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    No. I'm an aquarian.

What's your sign?
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Scorpio!! my book says my life is dominated by my crotch..

do you believe in that stuff?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    Scorpio!! my book says my life is dominated by my crotch..

do you believe in that stuff?

:lol::lol:

Not really...but my sign does match up with how I am..

Do you believe in it?
  • Only the statement I already made :lol:

I think we are water signs?
    Not sure.

Did you hear they shifted all the signs..and there's a new one called "ophiuchus"?

Yeah..that one is fun to say... :lol:
  • I am either Gemini or Taurus - it changes :? Ophiuchus? Never heard of that one ...

Again it smells of weed in this hotel here! That is going to be the smell that I will connect to the States and PJ forever :lol: What smell do you connect with the States?
    That's a nice smell. :D

Depends on what part of the States...where I am...cow shit and skunk :lol:

Do you like the smell of weed?
  • I love it..Makes me like the smell of skunks

are you cool?
    I'm fucking awesome!

Do you think you're conceited?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    my kids sometimes say I am not cool, but I think I am ok

ever do nyquil shots?
  • hahahahaha.. Not at all.. I am just very good looking, very smart, very successful, very sexy, I smell nice...etc.

do you think i am?
  • Well, at least you seem to like yourself a lot :lol: I'll find out tomorrow :P

Why are US bathtubes so small?
    I didn't think they were that small

were you the popular kid in school?

- Christopher McCandless
  • They all feared me.. is that the same? :lol:

do I come off as conceded? :lol: (I am really not.. just having some fun)
    They all feared me.. is that the same? :lol:

do I come off as conceded? :lol: (I am really not.. just having some fun)

I was in the middle of saying that I think you're full of shit...in a fun way...but I was too slow!

Are you really a big softie at heart?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Ask Sara.. I think so..

are you?
    She was the one to coerce me into sending you the 'holy grail' she said you'd love it! (I was really embarrassed to send it!)
    and yes, I'm probably the nicest person you'll ever meet.

Do you have an ugly side that rears it's ugly head sometimes?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Don't we all??
    sure.

Do you have any odd hobbies?

- Christopher McCandless
  • I am into tree management.. I love to cut down old dying trees, and re-plant new trees

are you a model airplane glue sniffer?
    nah...I'm more of an unleaded gasoline sniffer

what's you're favorite smell?

- Christopher McCandless
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    computer duster

you?
  • I love the smell of cinnamon and my hobby is hula hooping. Don't know if that is odd.

When you were a child, did your parents make you do stuff like learning an instrument or doing sports?
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    no, mom would just lock me out of the house and i did things on own...... no pressure

what's your favorite sport?
  • Well ... Hula hooping! Who'd have thought it :lol:

Logging off now to enjoy the well-deserved sleep of the traveller and soon-to-be-road-hitter :wave: G'nite!

What kind of sport would you like to be able to do?
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,687
    professional hockey player

Do you know anybody that almost became a professional athlete?
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • I don't think so...

Ever been to Key West?
    No time to be void or save up on life...you've got to spend it all.
  • I haven't, but I'm looking into maybe going there in October.

Any recommendations?