Comments

• Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    I always like the lady (bug)

What's on the agenda for today?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    file for my weekly check...look for a job...clean the house... :|

you?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • finish business school application essays and buy a birthday present for my mom

what is the highlight of your may?
    Keep on Jammin' in the Free World!

Stockholm '00 ~~ Columbus '03 ~~ NYC-1 '03 ~~ Boston '04 ~~ Borgata'05 ~~ Cincinnati '06 ~~ Hawaii-2 '06 ~~ Bonnaroo '08 ~~ Chicago-1 '09 ~~ Philly-3&4 '09 ~~ Columbus '10 ~~ Dublin '10 ~~ Belfast '10 ~~ London '10 ~~ Berlin '10
    memorial day weekend...then all the festivals start!

do you go to fairs/festivals?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • redpointredpoint Posts: 52
    Not really anymore. I'm from northern Ohio right on Lake Erie, so my town holds the "Walleye Fest" every year. (Walleye is a fish, btw - exciting, right?)

Do you use a wallet or just stick your ID, cards, cash, etc. in your pockets?
    Blossom Music Center - Aug 26, 1998
    Quicken Loans Arena - May 09, 2010
    Fox Theatre - June 26, 2011 (EV solo)
    Air Canada Centre - September 12, 2011
    I used to use a money clip...use a wallet now. Gotta keep that PJ membership card somewhere!

oh...a fish fair? :lol: we have festivals all the time here after Memorial Day

last band you saw in concert?

- Christopher McCandless
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    The Floydian Slips

Boxers, briefs, or thong?
    #FHP
    on a guy or a girl? ;)

- Christopher McCandless
    On you! ;)
    #FHP
    ummm...none of those choices...I like boyshorts.

which do you prefer?

- Christopher McCandless
    Briefs, I like to keep it all up and tight. Can't stand that hanging and dangling feeling.

Shouldn't underwear normally come in brown?
    #FHP
    :? ummm...I think brown is a gross color for underwear.

are you concerned about skid marks?

- Christopher McCandless
    Well...... :oops:

What's you favorite color?

(changing the subject)
    #FHP
    :lol: Cottonelle Wipes are the best invention in the world

...and I like green...no, blue...no green! (just NOT teal!)

So, you're having a little grandbaby on the way right? boy or girl?

- Christopher McCandless
    Boy, next month, daughter still hasn't decided on a name.

Do you like the modern way of naming(spelling changes and odd names) or something more traditional?
    #FHP
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    To be honest don't mind. It's up to the individual I guess. I'm happy with my son's name and my dog's name and that's all that matters.

What is the most unusual name you've heard?
    Sanvy-pronounced Sony

it depends on 'how' it's done...some names look just silly when spelled differently.

Jahymmyie<---silly
    Jaymie<----fine
    some poor people won't know how to pronounce it!

Is she thinking of a unique name?

- Christopher McCandless
    One I've heard is Trendon. I'm for something more traditional. I like Henry, Jack or John, George or a little more unusual Xavier.

Have you seen some of the celebrity names eg. Pilot Inspector?

For something different I think a noun of some kind would be interesting but can't come up with a good one. My odd suggesttions: Danger for a middle name or just a group of intelligible letters ex. "His my name is John, spelled Wxyvx."

Last name will be Phillips.

Favorite color is GREEN too!

Do you have any interesting suggestions?
    #FHP
    How 'bout 'Wilson'? :lol: j/k....

I'm a dork...always loved the name Duncan. Really, think of a favorite song, artist...name the kid after that.

Are you into the multiple names? (John John or Suzy Ann)

- Christopher McCandless
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    I have multiple names and I like that. My middle name came from an aunt. It's a tradition in our family.

Would you change your name? (not the last name, the whole thing)
    sure why not? there as not a lot of thought put into my name...

would you want a more 'unique' name?

- Christopher McCandless
    I love my name and it's quite unique I think. So NO.

If you are married / if you would marry - would you take on the last name of your partner?
    I am married...didn't legally take his last name. I was just too lazy! Maybe now...

Would you take your other half's last name, keep your own, or come up with a new one? (i know someone that got married, and they adopted a new last name)

- Christopher McCandless
    If I really love the guy (and only then I would marry him :D ) I'd be ok with taking his last name, even if it makes my name less unique.

Do you have a traditional or more unique wedding ring?
    I bought a boot from someone here

hi thrilla!

what's the last album you bought?

- Christopher McCandless
    Cat Power "You are free" on vinyl.

How often do you buy new music?
  • PilateOfTheStormPilateOfTheStorm Posts: 4,319
    erm, depends on what stuff is out. i listen to new music quite a lot (new music to me, whether it's old or new)
    buy as much as i can afford

you?
    I'm always on the lookout :lol:

Do you have something like a wishlist for the music you want to get but cannot afford at the moment?