Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• :lol: same, it just happens!

whats your drink of choice?
    Keep on Jammin' in the Free World!

Stockholm '00 ~~ Columbus '03 ~~ NYC-1 '03 ~~ Boston '04 ~~ Borgata'05 ~~ Cincinnati '06 ~~ Hawaii-2 '06 ~~ Bonnaroo '08 ~~ Chicago-1 '09 ~~ Philly-3&4 '09 ~~ Columbus '10 ~~ Dublin '10 ~~ Belfast '10 ~~ London '10 ~~ Berlin '10
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    sex on the beach...but I'm always the DD :x

yours?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • fifefife Posts: 3,327
    Rum and Coke

what song are you listening to right now
  • Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    RKCNDY wrote:
    sex on the beach...but I'm always the DD :x

yours?
    Whiskey sours or gin and tonic. It's party time!

Do you have any exotic pets?
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    I have none at all.

Are you afraid of snakes?
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    yes,,afraid so much..
    u?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    no...snakes get rid of rats and other vermon....I hate spieders though

any other animals you're afraid of?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    spiders....but the big ones

what are you doing now besides posting here?
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • cows. always have been and probably always will be. got chased by them a lot of times as a kid and it's frightening having that much beef charging at you.

ever been chased by animal(s)?
    we're all going to the same place...
  • fifefife Posts: 3,327
    Paulina87 wrote:
    spiders....but the big ones

what are you doing now besides posting here?

I am working on a grant proposal for work.

have you ever talked to a homeless person for a long period of time
    fife wrote:
    have you ever talked to a homeless person for a long period of time
    Not by choice, I regularly got cornered when I rode to metro into work :lol:

What is your favorite kind of shoe?
    gets to me every time
    sneakers....I would say sandals...but they don't really qualify as 'shoes'...right? :?

do you wear 'fun' socks? (argyle, striped, crazy colors)

- Christopher McCandless
    Only if I am wearing Birkenstocks :lol:

Any exciting plans for the day?
    gets to me every time
    It's nearly over, I'm chilling now 8-)

What was your dream job when you were a child?
    to be a veterinarian!

yours?

- Christopher McCandless
  • typical boy ... astronaut!

ever meet anybody famous who turned out to be really cool to you?

Stockholm '00 ~~ Columbus '03 ~~ NYC-1 '03 ~~ Boston '04 ~~ Borgata'05 ~~ Cincinnati '06 ~~ Hawaii-2 '06 ~~ Bonnaroo '08 ~~ Chicago-1 '09 ~~ Philly-3&4 '09 ~~ Columbus '10 ~~ Dublin '10 ~~ Belfast '10 ~~ London '10 ~~ Berlin '10
    edited May 2011
    Quentin Tarantino - he's a funny dude! He came to my home town about two year ago to see a local band who are friends of mine and after the gig he hung out with all of us and we had lots of drinks and laughter :D

You?
    Post edited by Leezestarr313 on
  • wow thats awesome! hes my favorite!

met tom brady and steven spielberg (on separate occasions) in chicago 2 summers ago. tom was cool, spielberg was alright.

who would you most like to meet?

At the moment - Josh Homme, love that guy 8-) Maybe I'm lucky in London? And Ed would be nice as well :D

What about you?
  • actually leeze youll like this one, met jurgen klinsmann several years ago, he was super cool to me!

would love to meet ed of course, other than the guys, prob paul mccartney

wheres your fav place to go eat?

:lol: Yeah, Jürgen Klinsmann is a nice guy :)

I'd love to eat at a place where you can get really good molecular cuisine. Never had it before and it sounds and looks awesome!

Have you ever tried it?
  • no but ill def be looking into it, love trying new things

are you eager to try new things or do you like the comfort of knowing what you enjoy?

I sort of like both things :D

Do you do a lot of research before you buy something?
  • Leeze wrote:
    I sort of like both things :D

Do you do a lot of research before you buy something?

depends what it is, i dont shop around for prices an awful lot, even though i should i guess, but i would prob look into prices for flights or how reliable a computer was

mac or pc?

PC :D

What about you?
  • same!! love my dell. macs looks great but they are pretty pricey for what you get!

do you you remember what you fav toy was when you were younger?

Haha, I also have a Dell!

My fave toy ... :think: We made a lot of stuff ourselves, there wasn't that many great toys available in the GDR. My fave toy was a doll that my Mom sew for me.

Yours?
  • PilateOfTheStormPilateOfTheStorm Posts: 4,319
    a doll that spoke, a ragdoll, play doh, lots of board games

specifically that ragdoll though, earliest toy i ever remember getting

Hi Leeze :wave:

Have you had a good day today (so far) ?
    Hi el :wave:

I'm sort of glad it's over, had a little hangover the whole day because I was out partying spontaneously last night :oops: :lol:

Did you have a good day today?
    for the most part sure!

have you done your 'spring cleaning'?

- Christopher McCandless