Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Of course!! And only cause you are a Steelers fan!! :mrgreen:

Do you share my hatred of the Penguins?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    yes lionel....as long as you keep me entertained, I will loathe the penguins

got any cool weekend plans?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,737
    yes driving for 6 hours. then working from 4ish til 1ish in the morning. back upi at 6 sunday. work for 5ish hours then 6 hour drive back home.

is the mileage pay worth it?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    maybe.. do you need the cash?

ever not need the cash?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    never! I like cash....esp johnny cash

did you get to laugh at anybody for your own personal satisfaction today?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Yes!! Everyone in my group!

Am Intoo drunk to post
    GoiMTvP.gif
    mmmaaa-beee R the wurds al blry? RU on D ipad? RU in D kar right now? am i asking too many questions for you?

- Christopher McCandless
  • No such thing....

Did I think, I thought, I saw you try?
  • YES!!

What?
    GoiMTvP.gif
    askldjfowihnlcv,,nm;za[skjcvmn,J.HR'0[U2039RUHLAKM;Xxd

yes/no?

- Christopher McCandless
    Hell yes.. I was this drunk a week or two ago on the board!!

Ever been to drunk to fuck?
  • NO!!

am I going to have a 4 th kid tonigst??
    GoiMTvP.gif
    You sure your boys can swim? :lol:

Too drunk to fish?
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    edited February 2011
    laptop-use-sperm-quality.jpg

Name?
    Post edited by Black Diamond on
    GoiMTvP.gif
    Ed Lover, Dre, and fab 5 freddy
  • :mrgreen:

Let's they again?
    GoiMTvP.gif
    What? holy shit man!! go to bed!! :lol::lol::lol:
    I love you!!

What the hell are you talking about?
  • I love you more!!

WhT dau is it ??
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    In this time zone, it's still Thursday night. :D

How did you lose track of the day?!
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • It's easy when you don't have to work. (even easy sometimes when you do)

Do you wear a watch?
    Yes. My rings and watch are on me whenever I'm awake. (Except when I'm at the piano.)

Do you feel naked without your rings and watch?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Don't wear a watch, and my wedding ring is the only ring I wear when I remember to. So I guess my answer would be...no.

Have you been well this winter or have you had the flu that seems to be going around?
    I have been very healthy. Knock on wood. No flu or cold or any sinus infections either!

I have been lucky this year. Do you think you are lucky in general?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • I think my luck comes in waves. I have to know when to hold 'em and know when to fold 'em.

What is the luckiest thing that has happened to you recently?
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Winning a couple contests on the Lost Dogs section. And placing second in another two. (I'm waiting on some goods from the 10c before I run my own contest, because of the back order of LO10L I have to wait for everything else, except of course for my Analog shirt. Hurray! I got that!!!*)

*sarcasm doesn't translate well online..

Luckiest thing that has happened to you?
    I haven't bought anything over the top so not very much, t shirts and cds were the most I would spend. But this past year, probably a couple hundred on miscellaneous stuff.

Favorite PJ related item you have?
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    my tattoo. Represents a lot more than just PJ, but without them I wouldn't have gotten through the last 4 years, so it means a whole lot to me.

do you have a large PJ stuff collection?
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    Compared to other members here, I would say no. At one point (2000) I had all their cds before I lost half of them. Had a few t-shirts, no vinyl. (Oh and a couple books) (Early years fan, lol)

But my favorite item is a pen that Eddie used to sign my buddies mini-disc that had PJ boots from 2000, the pen didn't work after he used it and the ink exploded in it.

My wife told me I should have had him sign me and went and got that shit tattooed! I wasn't thinking. lol.

Would you let the band sign you?
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Of course!

Would it be inappropriate to ask Jeff to sign my ribcage under/sidelining my left boob? (I wouldn't want him to be uncomfortable, but I love your wife's tattoo idea.)
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10