• PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Let's go out for some drinks.

Good idea?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    for sure!

got any exciting vacation plans?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    I'm working on them...

Do you have any?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • not yet

where do you want to go?
  • To bed right now. Oh God, is it so late gain??? :lol:

Nighty :wave:

Do you have a hard Friday ahead of you?
    I hope not..

sweet dreams Leeze :wave:

How's your Friday looking?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    mellow...nothing too exciting

where are you going on vacarion?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    hopefully on the beach, me and my sister need a girls weekend away...

How wonderful does that sound?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    sounds AWEsOME! the beach is my favorite place to visit

do you like to take 'mini-weekend' vacations, or a week long extended vacation?

- Christopher McCandless
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    all of the above. I get the fuck out whenever I can. :lol:

What about you?
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    All I know is i need one!!

does your butt jiggle when you brush your teeth?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    no

Do you go away every summer?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    Yes. It is primo concert/festival time.

Favorite summer activity?

anything that has to do with the beach

You?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    see above. that is my favorite activity anytime of year.

do youhave a favorite beach?

yes, it's in MA, Good Habour Beach on Cape Ann

Have you ever been to a really exotic beach?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    Puerto Rico and the naked beach close to my house. But that one is old gay men, which are not my thing, so it wasn't that exciting.

Ever been to a nude beach?

no...i 'm a shy person

do you like to flaunt it?

- Christopher McCandless
    good god no.

do you embarrass easily?

depends on what it is...like I too had a 'peeing in the car' incident...I will tell the story...but getting nekkedin fromt of strangers...no

ever knock over a honey bucket?

- Christopher McCandless
    hahaha i love honey buckets! Best porto potties in the USA. And yes I have knocked one over.

(I loved your pee in the car story btw)

ever been in a porto potty when it got knocked over?

oh god no!

and I have a different peeing in the car story...I have good aim!

longest road trip you took?

- Christopher McCandless
    i've done coast to coast across the US of A a few times. But the longest one was from Ohio to San Francisco via texas. Got stuck in New Mexico in a blizzard and ice storm in a town of 130. Made it to Vegas and got stuck there on purpose. a 4 day trip took 10 days. 8-) Fuck that was a great trip.

what is the other peeing in the car story?

:eh:

Do you really want to hear the "car story"? :lol:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    damnit....ok...so it was snowing crazy here (you remember the freak snowstorms here right?) driving home and my friend was following me to the freeway, she slips on ice and hits my car, tire pops (fuck I have to pee and now this?) so her dad comes to rescue us, I get a new tire and am on my way home...the roads are a mess, it took me an hour to drive 2½ miles. I get on I-5.... igottspeesobadigottapeesobadigottapeesobad and traffic is crawling...I could skip home faster than this...no way I'm gonna pull off the road to pee, there's 4 inches of slushy wet snow on the ground and people are skating everywhere, so I look around the car...oooohhh a water bottle! (I am wearing polyester scrubs, so they are not very absorbent ;) ) pull my pants down and prop the bottle on the seat, as I'm driving 5 miles an hour and people are staring at me. ahhhh relief! re-cap said bottle and toss it on the floor....3 hours later i get home. now there is always a water bottle in the car.....

almost as good as your story...no?

- Christopher McCandless
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,739
    It was the truth!!!!

So what did I miss this past week?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    here a lock there a lock everywhere a lock
    alpine valley 'is a go'
    people are freaking out over Santos/Rob being on the radio yesterday-and he also went thru his 'ask santos a question' thread and answered every single question! :D yay Santos!
    everybody is nice and happy today

are you sad you missed everything?

- Christopher McCandless
    hmmm, considering what I was doing and who I was doing it with..... not so much!!

When is Alpine Valley? Still to be determined? Tix prices? Who else is playing?

Dammit I WANT ANSWERS!!!! *insert nicholsons reply here*
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    so one person said it was a 'for sure' and so did another person...alpine is in wisconsin, in the middle of nowhere. so of course beople a pissing and moaning. prices/other bands have not been pondered...well ok, most think tix will be over $100/ea.

of course nothing is 'official' so just ride the wave....

(oh, and I'm sorry for your steelers)

Did you have fun whatever you were doing?

- Christopher McCandless
    Steelers didnt exactly "show up" to play steelers SB football. But all credit and kudos to GB. They played a hellava game.
    Umm, yes. Yes we did.

Will it snow on my way to Buffalo saturday morning?