Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Old enough

What's the most popular name in the world?

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• I know its chinese but I am too lazy to look it up :D

Any last ideas on how to fall asleep on a red eye?
    GoiMTvP.gif
    Most popular name...Mohammed

Try some music, classical

On the new $100 bill what's the time on the clock tower of Independence Hall?

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    Have no idea cos don't see the green back here much!

Best biography you've read?
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • Edgar Allen Poe

Should we put up a lot of Christmas decorations even if we're not going to be here on Christmas day?
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    If you have kids then yes, if not depends on how festive you feel.

Do you have the taditional Christmas dinner? (we have BBQ for lunch & left overs for dinner)
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • MY family has three dinners on Christmas: First Lasagna then Turkey then Ham after you manage to down all that you get fruit, nuts and about 5 choices for dessert. This process does take about 8 hours though. Then you can roll home.

Does it ever snow on Christmas where you live?
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    No.

Does it rain on the fourth of July where you live?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    Yes, quite a bit in Palm Beach Florida

Name the 10 body parts only 3 letters long?

Peace

• arm, leg, toe, eye, ear, ....umm....'lip,

what are the other 4?
    arm, leg, toe, eye, ear, ....umm....'lip,

what are the other 4?

Hip, jaw, rib and gum

Tell me the unusual feature of Marilyn Monroe?

Peace

• no idea...not a fan...

are you having a good monday?
  • Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,200
    Since it's not yet Monday yet here, no! I am not having a good Monday! :lol:

Where is the strangest place you've ever fallen asleep?
    Neither am I, she had 6 toes. :)

It's ok so far but it's early

*Jiffy* is fast but how fast is it really?

Peace

• ok, then...really, I don't know....fallen asleep on planes, trains...in the loungeroom, oh...I almost fell asleep on the lilo floating in the pool once..does that count?

Can you tell how I excited I am right now lol?

Ok, so crossover post...answer to the last question...I have no idea how fast jiffy really is...probably a bit slower than "in a tick"...
    Jiffy is 1/100 of a second and that's faster than a tick. :D

You could be excited to the point that you're trembling I don't know you, haven't misspelled anything yet. :)

I'll make this one easy then; other than PJ what band would you travel outside of the US to see?

Peace

• Really? 1/100th of a second? How on earth do you get to actually knowing that kind of stuff?

Ok...well considering I'm not IN the US...it'd be pretty hard to travel outside of it to see any other band....If it makes any difference, I am planning on being in the US to see Pearl Jam....only other band I have ever travelled outside of the country to see...Bon Jovi./ Nickelback.....not as fulfilling or worthwhile as a PJ show...I should have saved my money....

would you ever go skinny dipping?
    Would I ever? I've already done it! :mrgreen:

And would I do it again? Of course!!!

If you could have a super power, what would it be?
  • haha! me too - swimming naked is awesome...

Super power? Umm....not sure...not xray vision, that'd gross me out....not extra sensitive hearing...don't want to know what others are saying.....probably I'd like to be able to climb stuff like spider man does...does that count?

would you ever streak down the street then?
    To read thoughts amd minds

What's the only contry in South America that is separated by land mass and touches BOTH the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans?

Peace

Hell no

Same :?: :?:

Maybe if I ever get back in shape. I'm a little pudgy around the middle, and I don't want to be showing that off to strangers! :lol:

Would you ever star in an adult video?

EDIT: I'm going with Chile, but I'm not sure if I understand the 'separated by land mass part'
    Really? 1/100th of a second? How on earth do you get to actually knowing that kind of stuff?

My 13 year old daughter who plans on becoming a scientist/astronaut she loves fun facts about worldly things. :D

Peace

• streaking - no...star in an adult video....hell no....

what were you better at in school - english or maths?
    Columbia, the land mass is Panama

English

How about you?

Peace

• equally good at them both (I was a nerd)..until yr 10 when I got sidetracked by...er..umm..stuff...and then Maths went down the drain.....love English though...

do you love salt and vinegar chips? (I do....they're sooooo yummy!)
    OMG!!?!?! They are awesome!!!

Do you like BBQ chips? Bleh is what I say!
    I agree they are very good

BBQ not a fav

Is it going I'll guess 2:00pm in Perth?

Peace

• BBQ chips...yeah..I'll agree with bleh.....time in Perth? yep...it's about 2:05 pm.....

are you really intelligent, or do you just give off that appearance?