2000 bootlegs for sale...

withtheleaveswiththeleaves Posts: 52
edited October 2009 in The Porch
The paragraph below is my original post. I had some extra boots on top of the complete 2000 set so I decided to sell them. Now I'd like to move the whole set I have. I meant to keep it but I really don't have the space and am not much of a collector and figure someone else may be interested. I'll sell the whole set and ship free in the U.S. and try to keep it low for international. And if no takers for the set as a whole, I'll break it up and sell individually or however many if someone is interested. Again, they're in great shape. $750 for the whole set? $15 individually like last time. Any questions let me know. Thanks!

(I have nine boots from the Binaural Tour I'm looking to move. They are like new, very great shape...the discs and the cardboard case. If in the US, I'll ship free and with each boot, I'm asking no more than $15 (shipping included). They are: Atlanta #29, West Palm Beach #30, Jones Beach #40, Saratoga #42, Boston #43, Philadelphia #46, Toronto #50, Lubbock #59, and Sacramento #67. Send a PM if interested. Thank you!)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments